Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,643 members, 7,975,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad (478 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad / Mother's Day 2020: 50 Happy Mothers Day Messages To Send To Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by NewsOneNigeria1: 12:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Father’s day 2020: 50 happy fathers day messages, fathers day wishes, to send to father, father in law, grandfather have been obtained by NewsOne Nigeria.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that father’s day is a special occasion that commemorates fathers and father figures around the world, and acknowledges, honours their efforts and contributions towards raising their children.

Father’s day aims to throw light on the influence fathers have in the lives of their kids, and on the society at large. While the dates vary from country to country, the day is largely celebrated on the third Sunday in June. As such, this year, Father’s Day 2020 is celebrated today, Sunday, June 21.

Not sure of what to write in a Father’s Day card or the happy fathers day message to send to your father today on father’s day 2020? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.

Check out our best father’s day messages here: https://newsoneng.com/2020/06/21/fathers-day-2020-50-happy-fathers-day-messages-to-send-to-dad/

Re: Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by DIIGZ(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2020
I wish my dad was still alive. To those their father is still alive, I fecilitate with you. Happy fathering Sunday
Re: Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by cromele: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day.....

Meanwhile, see my signature for link to earn daily doing simple tasks. Limited offers available.
Re: Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2020
In time of weakness, fear, confusion, loneliness and failure, he is my backbone. He is the only man I run to in time of trouble and nothing can be compared to his Love. He is my gold, my super hero and the best dad any human being could ever wish for in life. That is why I celebrate my Daddy today. Happy Fathers Day. You know I Love you hun kiss
Re: Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by Kemimarch16(f): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Father despite the fact that I lost you when I was 2 years,you will forever be in my heart.happy father's day to all the responsible fathers in the world.
Re: Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad by Ugaboy: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Father despite the fact that I lost you when I was 2 years,you will forever be in my heart.happy father's day to all the responsible fathers in the world.
i'm sorry about, i feel so touch. Happy fathers day to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Who Claims Boy, 10, Fathered Her Unborn Child Pleads To Have Him At B / Roadmap To Achieving A Permanent Residence Status In Ireland / Need Help Translating This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.