Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad (316 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad / Mother's Day 2020: 50 Happy Mothers Day Messages To Send To Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad by sirchikero: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Fathers day 2020 is one of the important days in the life every father. On this day, his children shower him with to love celebrate the father figure in their live.

Fathers Day its a global celebration of the the father figure in every family. It is always celebrated on the third Sunday of every June. Fathers Day 2020 is today June 21. Its time to show daddy how much you love the old man.

Naija News NG wants to help you out if you are not sure your words will melt daddy’s heart, here we are with a bag full of wonderful , heart touching messages for Fathers Day 2020. Check out the messages below :

Father’s Day Wishes
Happy Father’s Day! May you receive much joy and stay blessed! May God always shower you with boundless happiness!

Happy Father’s Day! You mean everything to me. Without you, I could never be the person I am today. Thank you!

Happy Father’s Day to the best father in the universe. I love you!

Thanks to every father in the world for making this world a better place for us. Happy Father’s Day!
See more via link : https://www.naijanewsng.com/fathers-day-2020-50-happy-fathers-day-messages-to-send-to-your-dad/

Re: Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad by Toosure70: 3:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Sorry, my father don go
Re: Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2020
In time of weakness, fear, confusion, loneliness and failure, he is my backbone. He is the only man I run to in time of trouble and nothing can be compared to his Love. He is my gold, my super hero and the best dad any human being could ever wish for in life. That is why I celebrate my Daddy today. Happy Fathers Day. You know I Love you hun kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Flat Tummy? Try This. / How Can A Child Raised Outside The Town/village Know His People And Culture / Total Relaxation At Usuma Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.