Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,498 members, 7,944,440 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Happy Father's Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Father's Day (404 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Father's Day by chinedu202000(m): 4:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Beloved, God The Father, Son and The Holy Ghost plans and purpose for your life is always to bless you and not curse you. Isaiah 49:15. Man may forget you But not God The Father. That was why even in the old testament He told moses, saying. Speak to Aaron and his sons (every pastor, minister) saying, On this wise/manner/way shall you bless the children of Isreael, saying unto them, The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. Numb.6:22-27. You may be unqualify for God's blessing in the eyes of men. But Jesus has qualified you. col 1:12. Therefore your going out and coming in this week is blessed in Jesus name. Happy Father's Day. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Worship ur heavenly father this morning by atending church service via YouTube
Time is 6am,7:50 and 9:40am. It's our covenant day of favour. It's finally ur turn to be blessed. Congratulations
Re: Happy Father's Day by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2020
In time of weakness, fear, confusion, loneliness and failure, he is my backbone. He is the only man I run to in time of trouble and nothing can be compared to his Love. He is my gold, my super hero and the best dad any human being could ever wish for in life. That is why I celebrate my Daddy today. Happy Fathers Day. You know I Love you hun kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day by Vasgas: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Father's are mirror

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day by pstyoung(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
chinedu202000:
Beloved, God The Father, Son and The Holy Ghost plans and purpose for your life is always to bless you and not curse you. Isaiah 49:15. Man may forget you But not God The Father. That was why even in the old testament He told moses, saying. Speak to Aaron and his sons (every pastor, minister) saying, On this wise/manner/way shall you bless the children of Isreael, saying unto them, The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. Numb.6:22-27. You may be unqualify for God's blessing in the eyes of men. But Jesus has qualified you. col 1:12. Therefore your going out and coming in this week is blessed in Jesus name. Happy Father's Day. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua.
Blessed be God The Father

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day by chinedu202000(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ameen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can We Talk About The Fact That Jesus.... / China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin / I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.