Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 (1584 Views)

Poll: who wins

Osasuna: 42% (3 votes)
Real madrid: 42% (3 votes)
Draw: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 30th January 2016 / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2011
Pharoh:

It is shame that fans of sevilla s could open their mouth to contribute to such topics . . .abeg no let me laugh  o o o . . .  grin  grin  grin  grin

Wednesday is not far . . . we will use you guys to launch ourselves back . . . fighting madrid as if they even have a chance against barca . .  grin  grin

Bros,
You guys are on the same level.
Barca - Sevilla: 5-0
Barca - Madrid: 5-0

FCB is an equal opportunity 'planker' grin
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by eyoniggar(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^^^ GBAM!! You made me laff off my guts there mehn!!
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Bros,
You guys are on the same level.
Barca - Sevilla: 5-0
Barca - Madrid: 5-0

FCB is an equal opportunity 'planker' grin

This one na real distortion of fact . . we are second in the table and only God knows where sevilla is . . . we are talking about the league and not the result of the match those two teams played against barca . . .so let us try and stick to the topic . . if you want to talk about the el-classico, copa dey rey or champions league we will surely meet you there. . . cool

The talk of this thread are the teams performance in the league and chances to win la liga this season and not the results against barca so please stick to the topic . . grin . . if it is about the teams performance against barca we should go back to 1929 when we started playing each other and not the last time we played . . . we defeated you guys home and away in 2007 and 2008 so what is the talk here all about. . we even won la liga in those two seasons so what is the point . . can you remember without checking your sources the last time sevilla won a trophy in europe or la liga?. . grin

Like i said our cabinet speaks for itself . . . sevilla is not and will never be in the same league as real madrid . . maybe with barca but not madrid. grin grin . . Useless club like sevilla too get mouth to dey talk . . the world is coming to an end . . poor andalusians . . grin. . we already defeated them in their home in the copa dey rey and we gonna disgrace them on Wednesday again . . .shior . cheesy
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2011
ogazi007:

The special one!he is not just getting it right in laliga.he should try and win CDR as the dream of winning laliga is becoming a mere joke.he would have remain in

seria A jeje.the guy look very frustrated,i advice him to prepare his mind to pack his kaya and jet out of spain if Barca defeat him in the second leg of El classico.

Like we have said . . . the three trophies are still up for grabs and wait until all of them have been won before passing judgment abi you dey travel? . . why don't you tell me how many coaches has achieved what mourinho has done by moving to different clubs and leagues? . . . the former coach of barca was chased and disgraced out of turkey because like ibra said even a dunce can coach barca and win trophies . . we are waiting for pep to try is luck elsewhere and lets see how far he can go . . . .He will be there for the long haul and he will win trophies for the club.

All former coaches of madrid always do well even when they are out of madrid and they are not clubless . . .capelo, pellegrini, shuster, camacho, debosky etc . . . please name the forme barca coaches that are doing fine up to this moment except sir bobby robson and luis vangal. .

If your club is not barca . . . please tell us the name so we can expose them too . . . grin
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Pharoh, so u still found ur mouth to challenge all that raises issue here, however the version . U're strong-minded o ! But i wonder if u 'll still be here to do all these blabbings by weekend when the up and coming Real Sociedad comes calling in the Santiago and worsen ur already devastated plight. U 'll definitely be speechless! Trust me.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by usbcable(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Johnpaul88:

@Pharoh, so u still found your mouth to challenge all that raises issue here, however the version . U're strong-minded o ! But i wonder if u 'll still be here to do all these blabbings by weekend when the up and coming Real Sociedad comes calling in the Santiago and worsen your already devastated plight. U 'll definitely be speechless! Trust me.

haba, na wa for you pope john paul abi na pope benedict.
up and coming ko up rising ni.

@ pharoh,
tx man. such nice pep talk.
imagine sevilla too dey open mouth, na wah o.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by ogazi007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
Pharoh:

Like we have said . . . the three trophies are still up for grabs and wait until all of them have been won before passing judgment abi you dey travel? . . why don't you tell me how many coaches has achieved what mourinho has done by moving to different clubs and leagues? . . . the former coach of barca was chased and disgraced out of turkey because like ibra said even a dunce can coach barca and win trophies . . we are waiting for pep to try is luck elsewhere and lets see how far he can go . . . .He will be there for the long haul and he will win trophies for the club.

All former coaches of madrid always do well even when they are out of madrid and they are not clubless . . .capelo, pellegrini, shuster, camacho, debosky etc . . . please name the forme barca coaches that are doing fine up to this moment except sir bobby robson and luis vangal. .

If your club is not barca   . . . please tell us the name so we can expose them too . . . grin

Story story,who says Pep must jump from one league to the other before he becomes a good coach.the Grate Ferguson of this world has been the coach of

Manchester united for God knows how long,he has not only done well in the Epl but he has also demonstrated he can hold his own anywhere in Europe by

winning three CL trophies.apart from winning trophies,he has done very well in the area of developing young players and make them superstars,the likes of

giggs,scholes,ronaldo etc are living testimonies.money cant buy you this skills and Pep was lucky to have it.this is the area where your special one and money

miss road club have failed woofully.pls can you name any young player developed by the previous madrid coaches you have named above aside raul?you buy

stars while we made stars that have won five straight El classico in which madrid have managed to score only two goals as against 16 that you have

rereceived.Rijkaard might be out of job now but he has done what none of your previous and present coach will never do,show some respect he has won

european cup as a player and as a coach,Pep holds that record too.we have vangaal to thank for xavi,we have antic to thank for Iniesta,we have rijkaard to

thank for messi and bojan,we have the Almighty pep to thank for pedro,biscuit,jefferen,thiago and five unretaliated goals for your special one.luis aragones

and radomir antic have both coached Barca before and they are still doing well for themselves.what do you have to show for all the money wasted on a world

class coaches and players in recent time?
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
ogazi007:

what do you have to show for all the money wasted on a world

class coaches and players in[b] recent time[/b]?

Why do you have to point out the recent time factor. . . where was barca in 2007 and 2008 when madrid was ruling spain? . . you won your first champions league in 1992 and then the second in 2006 . .what were you doing in between those years. You are just blinded by stupidity trust me . . when you look at both clubs you will know that both of them have similar histories . .they both had great coaches and players from their youth teams so there is no point even arguing that with you. If you think you are the only one that have then suit yourself . . .who has time for bragging rights with you? . . .

You talk about wasting money on players without looking into the mirror . . where is ibra? hleb, henry and chyngrista or what is the name self? Madrid has done well for themselves and they were awarded the title of the most successful club by fifa in the last century . . .our cabinet and trophy haul speaks for itself . . . You can hate on mourinho, ronaldo and madrid . . it your problem and not mine . . .tell them to increase the money they pay you for trolling about Madrid on the internet . . .i don't think they are paying you enough. Great clubs are judged by history and not by recent performance alone . . . i will leave you in your little show of happiness . . i have a life outside football trust me and no stress about the things you guys want to throw here at us.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
Johnpaul88:

@Pharoh, so u still found your mouth to challenge all that raises issue here, however the version . U're strong-minded o ! But i wonder if u 'll still be here to do all these blabbings by weekend when the up and coming Real Sociedad comes calling in the Santiago and worsen your already devastated plight. U 'll definitely be speechless! Trust me.

What do you expect? . . make i jump inside lagoon because osasuna beat madrid abi barca beat madrid 5-0? . . . another defeat this weekend or wednesday man life goes on no stress . . .you can kill yourself whenever barca is defeated for all i care . .rubin has done it before . . inter . . hercules and even madrid . .so what is the stress in suffering a defeat? . . I know what puts foot on my table and thats more important than supporting a football club so what is there to cry about for a club that is not paying me or putting food in my table? . . Guy i love football and in success and failures life goes on with much happiness on my side . . .enjoy your football man . . no stress from madrid supporters here . . we all here to enjoy football. cool

@ogazi007

Like you have said ferguson has been in manchester for a long time and produced results, arsenal wenger is there . . luis arragones and camacho. ancelotti . . every coach is unique and mourinho is unique in his own way so why the hate? . . .every coach has their own weakness and strength. .some who can build youth team players up cannot manage them when they become stars. mourinho has done a lot for football in his own ways so leave him to his style and stick to those that you like? . . .Mourinho is not the one who started defensive foot or counter attacking football. . .No one is begging you to appreciate him . .leave him to us that appreciate him even before he came to madrid.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by eyoniggar(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
Farahoe, with all these gibberish u have spewed taking things
too personal,I think you are thoroughly burnt,and I'l advise you
not to step in the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.

Nor be person be usbcable wey dey humble? I bow for you oo. undecided
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 4:28am On Feb 01, 2011
^^

I trust you not to be objective na . . abi you no see the gibberish wey ogazi write up for there? . . .na two just two pages for this thread for you to go back and look who cannot take the heat . . . burnt ko fire ni . . why don't you look at what and typed and see that i have said i don't give a damn. You guys are funny sha . . like i no get work wey i go dey burn because of madrid. . . I put smileys for every reply i gave to everyone wey quote me and even the sevilla fan . . it is a simply reply to a comment about madrid .  .no hard feelings guy or don't take it personal. If you doubt me go and call a neutral person to come and read this thread and point out the gibberish there but as a fellow barca fan as well i no expect less sorry to say the truth.

Abi you no read wetin johnpaul reply with him devastated plight jab? . . i understand you guys well and i do my best not to reply . . when una start this una talk about madrid because i know say he go come to this stage. . Its better i focus on myself as from now on as una no fit take replies wey person give back to una club peace.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by eyoniggar(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2011
Oga I aint taking things personal with any1. As you know I jokingly
throw my tantrums and am quite sure you understand where
am coming from. But judging from the post frm jp, ogazi, and
you also, I would say ur the 1 taking things personal.

I am not trying to take sides here, but trust me you are. Which 1 be
sey you get life outside football thang and all. Bros nor be so ooo!!

Lets enjoy ourselves, you'll be bullied when you lose or draw.
Thats the way it is, and thats the way its everly gonna be.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by Pharoh: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2011
^^

Man forget it . . i posted this to you (worsen your already devastated plight) and you did not comment about that. There is no point taking things further . . If anyone think i have taken it personal or whatever . . i say peace and its past tense . . so it is all gone on my side. Anytime we loss or draw . . you guys are free to come and pour the fire no problem . . it will be better as from now on to just stand on the sideline. It is always normal that in a conflict for someone not to blame him/herself so lets leave everything behind and move on. You can check my initial post with all the smileys there , the sevilla thread and barca thread. Same here before the jabs throwing started , it is one thing to pass a message with your own meaning and for the other party to interpret it in a different way.The people you mentioned have not come here to state it here that i took things personal so it is just your interpretation and lack of objectivity. All in all the deed has been done so sorry to everyone who has taken offense, its good for everyone to learn from this and move on peace right?.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by ogazi007(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2011
Pharoh:

Why do you have to point out the recent time factor. . . where was barca in 2007 and 2008 when madrid was ruling spain? . . you won your first champions league in 1992 and then the second in 2006 . .what were you doing in between those years. You are just blinded by stupidity trust me . . when you look at both clubs you will know that both of them have similar histories . .they both had great coaches and players from their youth teams so there is no point even arguing that with you. If you think you are the only one that have then suit yourself . . .who has time for bragging rights with you? . . .

You talk about wasting money on players without looking into the mirror . . where is ibra? hleb, henry and chyngrista or what is the name self? Madrid has done well for themselves and they were awarded the title of the most successful club by fifa in the last century . . .our cabinet and trophy haul speaks for itself . . . You can hate on mourinho, ronaldo and madrid . . it your problem and not mine . . .tell them to increase the money they pay you for trolling about Madrid on the internet . . .i don't think they are paying you enough. Great clubs are judged by history and not by recent performance alone . . . i will leave you in your little show of happiness . . i have a life outside football trust me and no stress about the things you guys want to throw here at us.

Well,i thought you wanted us to have a mature debate deviod of insults and name calling.apparently,you never wanted answers to the questions you asked

me. i will leave it at that,however, i am still very much arround whenever you are a bit calm.
Re: Osasuna Vs Real Madrid On 30th,january,2011 by usbcable(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
Boiz boiz boiz

lets cool off okay. cool cool

Its just football.

Pharoh is just a little more active on defending real madrid and not that he is taking things ''personal''
however eyoniggar has always been a ''friendly foe'' grin of the house.

ogazi? no comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wigan vs Liverpool On Monday, March 8; 9pm Ng Time / Cassano Joins Real Madrid. / Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.