Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,676 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception (1008 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Factfinder1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
•In the 1940s men got VIRGINS
•In the 60s=VIRGINS
•In the 80s =VIRGINS
•In the 90s =men got women with a body count
•In the 00s =abortions ,with more body counts
•In the 2010s =a baby mama + 1 child , abortions , and more than 10 body counts
•In the 2020s= a divorced baby mama wit two kids from different men , couple of abortions , definitely high body counts + widen vagina

IF THE TREND SHOULD CONTINUE
•In 2030 and above = men will date and marry the trashiest of FEMALES.. even ones wit HIV ,and the only question or thing dat would be put into consideration is
“ SO LONG AS HER H.I.V IS NOT A FULL BLOWN AIDS “

And what these set of men get in return .. is being called “A REAL MAN “

The big difference between our sweet grandma from the 1950s ,our mothers from the 1970s and the female hoes we have today is nothing but just “MASCULINITY “( the men )

MEN HAD STANDARDS. Our grandfathers and dads had standards , discipline & top notch masculinity... they never accepted MEDIOCRITY from females .. they never settle they often say “NO” to indiscipline . Hence why we got good mother and grand moms.

But Our generation of men are
•BETA MALES (weak as Bleep)
•SIMPS (no class whatsoever)
•MANGINA (feminized men and males who literally act like females In most cases )
•SELF RIGHTEOUS ( religious bastards )..

we claim to be wiser / smarter / and more evolved and den think our parents old fashioned .. #scratchthat#.. many men been feminized by Netflix / Disney shows / hollywood romance and weak ass religious men who don’t know Jack but only crammed d holy book .

To every male reading dis .. If u stop accepting MEDIOCRITY from women, society will reset itself. Men need to start saying "NO" ..

Hold them accountable and we would have role model females like our mother and grand mothers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by gentlestdude(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
You get what you want, no one is forcing marraige on anyone
Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Ruudy: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
absolutely brilliant from op you have said it all

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by haweezii(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one op

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Skepticus: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Men should stop selling themselves short and get women in the best of her youthfulness and fertility.

These women don't lower their bar when they allow you into their lives and even when they do, later, they move on to those who meet their hypergamic standards either materially or genetically

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Omar09(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Skepticus:
Men should stop selling themselves short and get women in the best of her youthfulness and fertility.

These women don't lower their bar when they allow you into their lives.

I couldn't say it any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Mandela27: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
If a woman is not decent,like the AFRICAN WOMAN i grew up to know and read about,without make up,she's a million times beautiful,she is loyal and humble,she is strong,she is calm,she is the pride of her home,above all she's a virtous woman,mennn,i swear,i will wait till i find her,because i CANNOT settle for mediocrity as I am a true and real AFRICAN MAN.
We know how a woman is supposed to be,the babylon lifestyle and the society cannot deceive us.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by emmaodet: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mandela27:
If a woman is not decent,like the AFRICAN WOMAN i grew up to know and read about,without make up,she's a million times beautiful,she is loyal and humble,she is strong,she is calm,she is the pride of her home,above all she's a virtous woman,mennn,i swear,i will wait till i find her,because i CANNOT settle for mediocrity as I am a true and real AFRICAN MAN.
We know how a woman is supposed to be,the babylon lifestyle and the society cannot deceive us.

I guess most men will have to wait till eternity because we don't want to accept the fact that time has changed.
What we got and benefited in technology (tv, phones and communication etc) we lose in morals bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Premiumwriter: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nothing clouds today's men judgment than that simple phrase 'a real man'.

And what's surprising is every time a woman uses a real man in her sentence, the next thing that follows is her selfish desires.

A real man does not beat his woman
A real man will accept his woman as she is
A real man will look beyond her body
A real man will love her for who she is
A real man is not controlling
A real man will wipe her tears.
A real man this and that.

99% of their sentences is focused on their selfishness.

Check out this trending image. Every thing on it is about her selfish desire, yet if you don't do them, you're not a 'real man'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Mandela27: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
emmaodet:

I guess most men will have to wait till eternity because we don't want to accept the fact that time has changed.
What we got and benefited in technology (tv, phones and communication etc) we lose in morals bro.
Thats ur own opinion,i've already said my own.btw its ur type of men that make women to think their brain can never reset to normal again,kwantinue eeya?I MOVE .
Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by emmaodet: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mandela27:

Thats ur own opinion,i've already said my own.btw its ur type of men that make women to think their brain can never reset to normal again,kwantinue eeya?I MOVE .

Lol.
Ok oo
Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by Maxxim: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well said, I can't agree less op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception by zexy2030(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Factfinder1:
•In the 1940s men got VIRGINS
•In the 60s=VIRGINS
•In the 80s =VIRGINS
•In the 90s =men got women with a body count
•In the 00s =abortions ,with more body counts
•In the 2010s =a baby mama + 1 child , abortions , and more than 10 body counts
•In the 2020s= a divorced baby mama wit two kids from different men , couple of abortions , definitely high body counts + widen vagina

IF THE TREND SHOULD CONTINUE
•In 2030 and above = men will date and marry the trashiest of FEMALES.. even ones wit HIV ,and the only question or thing dat would be put into consideration is
“ SO LONG AS HER H.I.V IS NOT A FULL BLOWN AIDS “

And what these set of men get in return .. is being called “A REAL MAN “

The big difference between our sweet grandma from the 1950s ,our mothers from the 1970s and the female hoes we have today is nothing but just “MASCULINITY “( the men )

MEN HAD STANDARDS. Our grandfathers and dads had standards , discipline & top notch masculinity... they never accepted MEDIOCRITY from females .. they never settle they often say “NO” to indiscipline . Hence why we got good mother and grand moms.

But Our generation of men are
•BETA MALES (weak as Bleep)
•SIMPS (no class whatsoever)
•MANGINA (feminized men and males who literally act like females In most cases )
•SELF RIGHTEOUS ( religious bastards )..

we claim to be wiser / smarter / and more evolved and den think our parents old fashioned .. #scratchthat#.. many men been feminized by Netflix / Disney shows / hollywood romance and weak ass religious men who don’t know Jack but only crammed d holy book .

To every male reading dis .. If u stop accepting MEDIOCRITY from women, society will reset itself. Men need to start saying "NO" ..

Hold them accountable and we would have role model females like our mother and grand mothers.
omoh Virgins had these days o, except u want to marry an underage like those alhajis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Y'all Advise / Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Hot Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.