Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,293 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:04 AM

I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) (492 Views)

What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? / Don't Be A Real Man (simp) It's A Deception / Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
As a man am tired of the trend going on in nigeria today.
anything you do for your spouse, girlfriend or a female you be labelled a simp.
is it a crime to be nice and caring?
laycon was labelled a simp (because he loves someone who doesn't want him) nothing wrong in that, at least he moved on.

ozo was labelled a simp (because they thought he was following big yansh)
now Saga labelled a simp (because he was nice to a particular lady, who was also nice to him)

am just so tired of hearing the word SIMP here and there.

not everyone is born to be rude
some of us men came from a responsible home, where we are are trained manners by our parents.
I most especially saw how my dad treated my mom with love and respect, and trust me I will pass that same act to my kids.
yes am married and I love my wife.

if watching her panties is my own way of showing what she means to me, let me do it in Peace.
yes I do wash my wife undies
I do the laundries on the weekends on my own accord, and it does put smile on her face.

we are living in a society where a man who builds house for his wife, is considered a simp.
we are scared to do beautiful things for our girlfriends Because we Will automatically be labelled as a simp.

I can't even buy a car for my wife, because am afraid of what my friends and family will say (because they will say my wife is the one controlling me)

this needs to stop.

why the so much hate on nice guys?

lalasticlala
Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Have you settled with your wife about the food issue? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
wash them coming to call me a weak man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your Mumu knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
thateroticguy:
Not everyone knows the meaning of simp, and those people that shout about it the most are the kings when it comes to simping, but would rather condemn their fellow man here and continue their simping life after closing Nairaland

I tire, anything you do for a person, as long they realize it's a female you be labelled a simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by OloshoMan: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
All these excuses just cos you're simping
Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Savedday: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mr. Panties washer, Keep it up. Now I understand y u are having food issues with ur wife.

1 Like

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy, when you dey mumu, no dey expose urself for public. Dey do am codedly. angry

1 Like

Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Kuriosmynd: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Are you married at just 21 year old in this Nigeria where ur mate are still writing Waec and jamb?
easy with ya lies
Re: I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
See eh...
In this life...
Anything you do, people must talk...
You're rude...you're called heartless...
You're nice and caring.... You're called a simp...
You put yourself first.... You're selfish...
You put others first.... You're stupid...
Las Las...
Just live your life the way you and your creator sees fit, nothing else...
All those people calling you names won't put food on your table, so why pay attention to them??

And just to be clear...
If being nice to people irrespective of gender makes one a simp, then I'll happily be a simp for my family and loved ones...

Make who one talk talk...

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men Infiltrating Redpill Threads* / Crazy Moment Some Group Of Hookers Fought Over A Client (video) / Getting A Tattoo Got Her Scared So She Went With Her Friends For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.