Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,993 members, 7,976,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (63731 Views)

My Worst Enemy In School Turned My Husband- Lady / 2021: My Worst And My Best Year / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Obynolee:

Are you not proving us right?

That's a very myopic view.

Marriage is not an intricate ritual. All ya'll advising OP to take drastic steps, are the ones who though married, have NO IDEA about Human relationship. Other than hiding behind the facade of "I'm married, I know what i'm talking about".

OP understands his wife more than any one of you can possibly assume; he knows whether or not she can be redeemable from discussion.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Arewa1408: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=91020151][/quote]

That is the best advice ever. Imagine, you marry wife, dey pay your bills, doing right by her, you dont get enuf nlovu wantintin, za oza room activities is rationed, then nothing sef, then, all of sudden she she park comot for house. Trust me wife #2 will solve the problems easily.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

should have avoided single parent raised wife! Too late, 1st kick the mother out to return to her place, 2 same ratio u divide it wife responsibilities too

As man 3 things must not jeopardize
HOUSIING [One u can afford only]
FEEDING
CLOTHING [children]..
Any other thing she must contribute! Thank me later
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Twoclans(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Arewa1408:

That is the best advice ever. Imagine, you marry wife, dey pay your bills, doing right by her, you dont get enuf nlovu wantintin, za oza room activities is rationed, then nothing sef, then, all of sudden she she park comot for house. Trust me wife #2 will solve the problems easily.

Who said wife number 2 is a permanent solution. The man could have issues most women can't cope with regardless of how good they are.

It could also be a case of see finish.If he has been very good to her to the best of his abilities he should ignore her and move on with his life.This life is very short .One needs to ensure his happiness at every point in time.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by sunkieisland(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
One thing I know is that it takes a cheat to tell or know another cheat. I think your "wife " is cheating on you. This probably happened during her diploma programme and she's having the time of her life and hopes that you're miserable.

Like the elders have said, if you know that your hands are clean, then intensify your prayers and report the case to the police. Anything can happen from people like your in-laws.

The LORD is your muscle. undecided undecided
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Arewa1408: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twoclans:

Who said wife number 2 is a permanent solution. The man could have issues most women can't cope with regardless of how good they are.

It could also be a case of see finish.If he has been very good to her to the best of his abilities he should ignore her and move on with his life.This life is very short .One needs to ensure his happiness at every point in time.

I see your point and id mentioned the man might not be telling us the full gist also we did not hear her side of the story. However, its obvious they both like being married, in that circumstance, trust me a co wife will reset her brain and the man will be balling. If he's not getting action, he can give her 1 day of sleep and the new wife gets 6 days. Trust me, in no time, she will change and get two more days of sleep. cool cool cool
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Twoclans(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Arewa1408:

I see your point and id mentioned the man might not be telling us the full gist also we did not hear her side of the story. However, its obvious they both like being married, in that circumstance, trust me a co wife will reset her brain and the man will be balling. If he's not getting action, he can give her 1 day of sleep and the new wife gets 6 days. Trust me, in no time, she will change and get two more days of sleep. cool cool cool

Really you want to kill him abi .You want him to be dicking for seven days a week back to back in this covid era.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by auxano01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

in all honesty you have no marriage, you never did.
Report to the police and make sure they follow up accordingly
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Lyns32uk(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Foodqueen:
She wants to be a single mom too....
Or maybe there’s another man in the picture.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Arewa1408: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twoclans:

Really you want to kill him abi .You want him to be dicking for seven days a week back to back in this covid era.

Last last dem go dey alright. Its responsible sharing and that is his daily workout and no need for gym membership payment.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Liposure: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twoclans:

i can sustain more than that
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by tightpussy156: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
@op truth been told we were not there with you.either ur wife caught u fucking another woman or u are not saying the truth.if you are forget an sleep like a baby.see woman will always tell you if there is quarell the child is theirs.when no quarrels they call the child urself.what I see hear ur wife is using children to blackmail you.99% of women are guilty of this.go an drink bear an forget if she don come back to her normal sense she go locate you.your wife must be keeping bad friends who gives her bad advice.be watchful make u no commit suicide because of woman.sge no worth am.she think u are a fool that is why she misbehave.who quotes me should hug transformer
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bahamas95(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why would you allow your mother inlaw live in your matrimonial home? I won't take any bullsh!t from my future wife.

God abeg nor let bad wife locate me make I nor commit murder.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Twoclans(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Liposure:
i can sustain more than that

Really

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Liposure: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twoclans:

Really
am not joking
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by highbee02: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
sylve11:

Sorry bro but I had to laugh at the your last line grin cool
Thanks, that's the truth of the matter
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Algold: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where are your parents or elderly ones in your family... Take the case them. Except I u know u are truly guilty of the crime... Stand your ground..
Begging your wife or family members will worsen the situation. Some family can behave like witch... There are supposed to be hitches in marriage not to the extend of believing outsiders. My brother u nor look well before u marry... U marry base on pity
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Caseless: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
simplexity, are you sure you're the father of those kids? You need to run DNA on them.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by donchynwoksgma(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met [b]nothing
to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

[/b] is good to make inquiries before marrying she may be under a curse ,you didn't find out why her mum is a single mum u jumped into her daughter, don't you know like mother like daughter
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by OKUCHI11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justdogood:
Guy. @op.

You are just too weak for my liking.
1, let her have the children. If I am you hmmmmm. I can go all out out to defend myself once I know am innocent.
See. Time teaches all of us a lesson.
If am in your shoes, though I wouldn't wanna be. I will not call her again. As long as she is away.
I will change all the keys to that house.
I will stop sending her even if its 1kobo. Since she decided to move out and hide her location.
See, women are alwasy good at this the play card no 1, watch ur reactions and play card 2, 3, 4 and so on.
Bone her for now and dont even feel bothered. You can do it.

2. Shun her mothers words and actions its your mistake from the first time. Which is letting her come live with you guys.

3. There has to be rules and guidelines for the house if she is going to come back.
See, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. They say when the birds have decided to fly without perching. We the hunters will learn to shoot without aiming.
The rules should include.
-Her mother can come visiting, but will not stay more than 2weeks
-sex now has to be scheduled or timed or you should be the one to initiate divorce. The sex should be at least twice weekly
-no abusive words from mum inlaw or your wife again. As long as they are under your roof. Also you
-the next time she leaves the house without your notice and not disclosing her whereabouts, that day the marriage ends. As you will file for divorce.
Cos i have noticed. Women use that which you cherish the most to threaten you cos they know you are scared to lose it.
Thats why she is always using divorce or your children. Cos she feels you are scared.
Please add as much stringent rules as u can.

Cos the way your marriage is going, if you dont get strong and tough, you will end up being turned into a simp or a sis, or a vegetable husband who has an alpha wife, or they will push you till you die or commit suicide.

Sit up father of the house,
Sit up my fellow man,
Sit up papa mmadu,
You are the man,
You are the head of that house lead that house. Dont let any mother inlaw or wife chnage this.

Finally if she decides to chnage. In all aspects
You can soft pedal on the above listed conditions.

Thanks
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by olaarie(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2020
You are a foolish being for this verbal attacks of yours.

Sterope:
Some of you are very stupid. What should he have done? Beat them up or was he aware of what they were going to do?

Everything is always masculinity competition with you.

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
So her mum being a single mum is a crime abi? Cos I noticed the way you keep emphasising on that

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.