Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

This Is What Caused The Deaths Of Bode Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Caused The Deaths Of Bode Thomas (690 Views)

Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died / Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / New Zulu King Named Following Sudden Deaths of Mother & Father (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Caused The Deaths Of Bode Thomas by Afrokit(m): 1:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Bode Thomas was 34 years old and the time and the Alaafin was in his 60s. The story was shared on one of Nigeria’s most read newspapers, Vanguard in 2016.

He said to Bode “Am I the one you’re barking at? Keep barking.”

READ MORE: https://afrokit.com/blog/bode-thomas-what-caused-the-deaths-of-bode-thomas/

1 Share

Re: This Is What Caused The Deaths Of Bode Thomas by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2020
U saw this in Africa fact zone

1 Like

Re: This Is What Caused The Deaths Of Bode Thomas by MightySparrow: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2020
lack of respect for elders.

(1) (Reply)

#Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya And Wathoni Kissed (video) / "I Didnt Know U & Erica Wr Attached, I'll Step Back- Nengi Tells Kidd, He Refuse / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Is The Most Dangerous Person In The House – Dorathy Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.