Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? (29524 Views)

This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague / My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by ViktorCash: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Pretend to be broke

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by kgr8mike(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Marry
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by tega2luv(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Iykeolala:
Do this
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Ryocaj(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2020
If u r rich they will flock around u like flies.. D easiest way is just be an A$$hole..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by BREYZ: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
Mu broda you wont understand , if only u know how many fake girls I have met and the ones wey deceive me cry cry cry

But you never tell us how many you don deceive cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by egalitarianism: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
[b][/b]please my fellow NLs , what are the ways or rather a step one can take to avoid getting a girlfriend.
Damn. My son, Don't be foolish. You should be older than 20yrs, are you saying you can't decide for yourself? What a sissy you are! This is why older generation are riding you like horse. You're old in age but not in mind. Get some balls and decide how to yourself, you don't need any advice So don't take one Stay out of trouble son.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2020
It’s a welcome decision, having a Nigerian girlfriend is very toxic to a mans health, I repeat very toxic, see the cases around you for confirmation..

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
[b][/b]please my fellow NLs , what are the ways or rather a step one can take to avoid getting a girlfriend.
No chyke woman, and decline when asked.
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by womenareapes: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
start seeing Naija women as worthless piece of shiit who has nothing to offer apart from there smelly yansh! undecided

there are actually worthless piece of shiit!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by tega2luv(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Am not a player bro and e be like these girls like guys wen de mess with thier heart
BREYZ:

But you never tell us how many you don deceive cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by BREYZ: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
Am not a player bro and e be like these girls like guys wen de mess with thier heart

There's but one girl to every guy just look carefully you'll find her
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Just focus more on your life. Relationship is only for matured minds and those preparing for marriage. Develop your goals and actualize it. Ladies will come more when you decides to be more serious with your life, that's when your persuasions will be tested. You can have friends but no strings attached of any sorts. Invest and incubate more in yourself for the future

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
Go broke
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
it's simple
Give ur life to Jesus
and
ask holy spirit to help you
then
change ur friends

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
may God help u
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by vasco01(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Declared yourself a danger zone
Simple

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
SenorFax:
Most giving you the advice here are actually staying with their girlfriend, and definitely have 2-4 girlfriends.

Let them be deceiving you by giving motivation quotes
Better wise up. It's natural to have girlfriend unless you are impotent or gay

Pray you meet someone better, learn your lesson and move on. One day, you will know why your parents got married.
No, it's not natural to have a girl friend. Having a girlfriend is a total distraction. What a girlfriend can give you apart from sexx, you can fetch your self. Throughout my undergraduate days, I didn't have a single girlfriend. It's a commitment I had to make. I graduated top of my set and the record is there to show. After graduation and nysc, I got employed. I'd leave my house in the morning and return home without any hindrances or distractions. I was able to do all I needed to do with ease. I left the country a year after my first employment without thinking of a gf. Whereas, my friend wasn't as free and focused as I was. He was always telling me his gf was asking him to visit her parents, always talking about marriage when he wasn't even ready and this always caused issues btw them everytime the discussion came up. I'm not impotent...I was very virile that time and my manhood was active. It was a decision I took. I wasn't hating girls and am not ugly so people wouldn't be thinking in this direction. They were coming but I had to set a limit. I was and still a handsome, dark guy I've always been.

My dad called me one morning. He's not so educated. He had only standard 6 education but very sound. He sat me down and said, my son if you want to make it in life, do not put women first. You'd have your woman when the time is ripe. Face your career first. This has been my watchword. When I returned to the country. I married my colleague at my workplace and we are blessed with intelligent children by God. In addition, we've been blessed with good things people yearn to have in life. Before I travelled out, I was observing 2 girls. We used to communicate while abroad but occasionally. One of them was a daughter of a former minister. When I came back, they were also working in renown FMCG companies and doing fine. I took names of the 3 of them to meet my pastor...in fact i had 2 pastors who were sound spiritually. They didn't know each other. They told me same thing about the 3. My wife was the best choice. The 2 others were said to be ok but would have issues in future which I'd not want to explain here. They were of deep concerns to me. Recently one of them reached me after a long time of communicating. She spoke with me about an issue, which the 2 men of God had seen 16 years ago. I was shocked. the 3 girls were like zebra in beauty but God is the one who sees beyond the physical.

This was the way our fathers lived their lives, which made things worked well for them. As a peasant farmer, my dad built 3 houses. He gave all of us good education. If you're from Ekiti, you'd understand this better. He's a disciplinarian. My mum saw me with a girl one day. I was in SS2. She came to collect a note...she was my fellow prefect. My mum talked my head off that day...I had to explain things. She said haaaa, this is the type of life you want to live? From whom did you learn this and I became scared. I learn something from the igbo men of old( not the boys of nowadays). They always made women their last priority. Some would have built at least a house, expanded their shops before bringing in a woman. They were very successful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
use your pennis for ritual.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Champneys: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:

Kill yourself!
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Obakashdee(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:

So many ways
1. Be broke
2. Wash your face wiTh acid
3. Turn to a gay, that way you’ll have a boyfriend and he won’t be collecting money from you. Free s*x ���� Thank me later
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Always assumed looking their face you see lion
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by hayodejipop: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Fastlinkpro:
masturbate everyday
this thing no Dy tire u ??
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by LoyalBlood(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2020
The major solution to this is just to keep yourself busy
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Sanishu: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Focus on money matter u won't have a girl. I did it. During my M.Sc anything I did for a lady she must pay and any1wey want try nonsense I go Change am to business matter. Guy I made money from those fine girls and married women

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by gnykelly(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
womenareapes:
start seeing Naija women as worthless piece of shiit who has nothing to offer apart from there smelly yansh! undecided

there are actually worthless piece of shiit!

have you no female members in your family
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by ud4u: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2020
What do you mean by girl friend, is it sexual partner If yes then is by giving your life to Jesus Christ and allowing Him to take over your spiritual life, when you are dead to sin, you will manifest the spirit of righteousness which will help you conquer the quest for lost of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by amosrich(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Just avoid it
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by ModestGal(f): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2020
It maybe that it is
@ishilove pushing all these topics on Romance Land to front page. Oga weldone, not sure though
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by ModestGal(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Chai who even push this one to front page sef.
I'm guessing it is @ishilove not sure though. That guy too like Romance thread. Always seeing him there
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by dangotesmummy: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2020
By not having money
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by FlordFlorez(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm guessing it is @ishilove not sure though. That guy too like Romance thread. Always seeing him there
i suspect he's a female sef.
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Freelane33(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Abdul don’t cry @ your meme pics , when you’re done with school Nd get a better job , Hajia will Locate you cheesy
abdulskulboy:
I don't have a girlfriend, I need one and now someone is here looking for a way to avoid them. Chaii inside life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DEAR BROKE GUYS! / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.