Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy (44252 Views)

Governor Otti Commissions Hospital In Ugwunagbo L.G.A / Anambra Women Ministry Rescues Mentally Challenged Mother & Child In Nnewi (Pix) / My Experience At The Mother And Child Hospital Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Philinho(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:
I think Wike is trying, but Rivers people need to stop producing thugs as governors

Wike's voice often makes me wonder who made him a lawyer. That man don use Indian hemp scatter him voice grin

Please get a decent man like Dakuku Peterside
Abeg shut up joooooooooor
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by darfay: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Second highest igr
Second highest federal allocation
Please Rivers State deserves waaaaay better than this mediocrity
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Factfinder1:
While the south south and south east a busy developing its infrastructure and creating jobs for their citizens the north are busy fighting for power and empowering terrorism and banditry...a time will come when the quota system we have always allowed this northern guys to have will make them feel more of them should be employed to enjoy the development of the south south in the name of being one Nigeria and they will even go as far as wanting to fight for it just as they are doing with people's lands and farms with their cattles

If oil was to stop flowing right now. The south south would go broke instantly.

But the north will still survive, apart from oil what else does the south south produce to the rest of Nigeria?
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
darfay:
Second highest igr
Second highest federal allocation
Please Rivers State deserves waaaaay better than this mediocrity
The state is acting very foolish.

If its not hospitals its flyover or road na there their thinking stop.

Unemployment is ravaging the state they are clueless about it no single project with economic potentials

1 Like

Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by amaniro: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
One thing I like about wike is that he might be corrupt and rough. But he still put his people first.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by LEOSZ(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Good one.. Hope he does more.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
The state needs to do something about it's economy, the government needs to set up an economic team to help grow the states economy.

The state is not growing economically.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Our governor try small for this one but PORT HARCOURT is still the most polluted city in the world. He should do something about it. My cousin kinematics is aware
I didn't used to beleice this until of recent, I observed that my fan that's white in colour the blades are colouring black
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Purplebubble: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Nice one but create jobs for rivers state indigenes
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
amaniro:
One thing I like about wike is that he might be corrupt and rough. But he still put his people first.
The state is not doing anything, they are just stealing the state dry.

Rivers state IGR is higher than that of Kano, rivers state receives much more allocation than kano, but can u compare the development level of the two?
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by delana(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
flyingpig:
Better employ a private company for maintenance.

Check back in six years time and find infrastructural rot!

Opportunity for Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Lab scientists, and non-clinical staff such as secretaries, bursars, etc.

Exactly, maintenance is key, the current dilapidated hospitals in Nigeria were once nice looking like this but poor maintenance culture rendered them useless.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Even if you want to loot money, do the necessary things that are needed for the benefit and betterment of the people.

this goes to others.

Nice work, wike.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by olasco18(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Audio project, this is nothing but 3D pics
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by emmaelectelect(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Coldie:

The state is acting very foolish.

If its not hospitals its flyover or road na there their thinking stop.

Unemployment is ravaging the state they are clueless about it no single project with economic potentials

can you advice here one project that will be of economic potential, with example of a state implementing it
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Weirdrubies: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
12345baba:
Just mother and child. Men done suffer sha

U too work hard and build men own.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Hypocrit: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
The new normal...
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2020
The entire SS just have so much wealth on their hands and they are just wasting it on rubbish.

I really praise the SW for their vision.

Look at Lagos at the extreme west and Calabar at the extreme east.

Same border states to another country, same Atlantic ocean same former capital at one time.

Cross river even has hope as it has a very large land mass, but all of it is just wasting away.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Grandlord: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Smartwork676:
that's a good feature from the government. I know they are performing their duty and as such, there shouldn't be need to appreciate them
It's only in Nigeria a politician is celebrated for doing the job he was elected to do. Thereby making it look as if he's doing the citizens a favour. SMH.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Jman06(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:
I think Wike is trying, but Rivers people need to stop producing thugs as governors

Wike's voice often makes me wonder who made him a lawyer. That man don use Indian hemp scatter him voice grin

The voice and outward appearance na format sometimes. I believe deep down, Wike knows what he's doing. You know when you're fighting against radicals, you need to toughen up a bit.

There are very few gentlemen in Rivers state, especially in the political cycle.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by drealbenard(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Mr. Project himself smiley
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Kinematics: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Coldie:

[s]The state is not doing anything, they are just stealing the state dry.

Rivers state IGR is higher than that of Kano, rivers state receives much more allocation than kano, but can u compare the development level of the two?[/s]

Chino the Onitsha clown. Rivers matter go make you run mad oo...

Se how Rivers dey pepper your soul.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
emmaelectelect:

can you advice here one project that will be of economic potential, with example of a state implementing it
With all the boom coming from rice cultivation, that almost every state in Nigeria is going into, even Lagos with its small land mass is trying to tap into it. Rivers state government is still clueless about it.

The answer to crime in rivers state is not road construction its employment.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Kinematics:

Chino the Onitsha clown. Rivers matter go make you run mad oo...

Se how Rivers dey pepper your soul.
I am not chino, it pains me so much that rivers state is wasting away
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by uniqueboi1(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

Dakuku weh be cultists naim be decent You dae ogbomosho dae know decent people for Rivers State.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Grandlord:
It's only in Nigeria a politician is celebrated for doing the job he was elected to do. Thereby making it look as if he's doing the citizens a favour. SMH.
Not just in Nigeria Africa as a whole. Am average African politician sees tax payers money as his personal money, so u need to push them to use our own money to work for us
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Kinematics: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s]Our governor try small for this one but PORT HARCOURT is still the most polluted city in the world. He should do something about it. My cousin kinematics is aware [/s]

As usual the Onitsha village fool is here to wail. Chino the nairaland clown.

Just look at your poverty self
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Coldie(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Kinematics:

As usual the Onitsha village fool is here to wail. Chino the nairaland clown.

Just look at your poverty self
Y are u calling everyone chino?
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmmm

With no constant electricity?
I pity the pregnant women and new moms that will be crawling up and down the flights os stairs and from floor to floor.

Nigeria and WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECTS! cry
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by sinkhole: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2020
This is good, very good but I have one question: if Wike's wife and baby have any ailment will he (Wike) send them to this hospital?
If he can, then he has left a legacy.
If he can not, then its all trash.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Not just edification. Hope it will be provided with necessary equipment and manpower to deliver to target population.
Re: Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Good job, IPOB putting structures/infrastructures in Biafraland systematically. If you know yiu you know.

Nigeria led nddc knows that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.