Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (40786 Views)

Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by HRMK: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
IS POLICE WORKING FOR POLITICIANS?NAWA!
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
eldoradoxx:
The battle is for the control of APC between Tinubu's group and Hausa Fulani mafia led by El rufai. Tinubu controls the party organs and was at peace with late Abba Kyari. With the death of Abba Kyari and a politically naive Chief of Staff Ibrahim Gambari who has no interest in the game of politics as such, Elrufai group want to hijack the party machinery from Tinubu and stop him from using APC to realize his presidential aspirations. North is not ready to give up power, in fact they won't give up power with the attendant possibility of loosing control of security architecture of the country to the South in a period of massive insecurity in the North.. They have the court and the security agencies to do whatever they like.
Tinubu's group undoing is refusing to co-opt Obaseki to their side by giving him ticket. They forgot that you cannot win at all times in politics. I see El rufai group in APC supporting Obaseki to win election in PDP and disgrace Tinubu and Oshomole since the loss of Edo State would the last straw that would break the camel's back. Oshomole won't be APC Chairman for a day after loosing Edo to PDP despite the plea and efforts by APC members that he allows Obaseki get the ticket. .

PMB and Tinubu owns APC, elrufai, Amaechi, Fayemi and the likes are all tenants, its not a north vs south issue. The owners of the party will decide whatever direction the party is going not even the courts that can easily be manipulated by the owners too, el rufai and his gang can go form their party cos they will soon be tired like saraki and atiku who eventually have to leave the party. A tenant can never dictate things to his landlord

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

PMB and Tinubu owns APC, elrufai, Amaechi, Fayemi and the likes are all tenants, its not a north vs south issue. The owners of the party will decide whatever direction the party is going not even the courts that can easily be manipulated by the owners too, el rufai and his gang can go form their party cos they will soon be tired like saraki and atiku who eventually have to leave the party. A tenant can never dictate things to his landlord

How does Tinubu also own APC..

2 Likes

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by mployer(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

Don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
romenna:

IG is not a judge.
Appeal court order shud be complied with while oshio and his goons proceed to supreme court.
ize iyamu is done for.
grin

Did appeal court say giadom should act?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Akharmony: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wish Senator Ajimobi quick recovery....
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
dokie:

Rotimi Amaechi is likely to be APC candidate for 2023 deputized by El rufai. Or vice versa

Na dem dey run things for Aso Rock.

Oshio and Tinubu are using muscle, this ones are using higher powers.

It can work.he can't win APC primaries.can he even win rivers state
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by godwinusen: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
I DEY IMAGINE HOW BUHARI JUST SIDON 4 ZA OZA ROOM WITH TOOTH 4 HAND DEY WATCH AS MATER UNFOLDS.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

Majority of the APC structure is loyal to tinubu
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 12345baba(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ajimobi done wake up?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

It can work.he can't win APC primaries.can he even win rivers state

Problem is you don't understand how Rivers operate. Let Rivers be the only stumbling block left for Amaechi and we will shock you at how easily he will be made to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by moderatedguy: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

The story is contradictory.the igp is stopping ajimobi led nwc from gaining entrance but he wants to meet with same nwc members and almost all of them are pro ajimobi.I don't understand
He wants to meet with the 2 factions
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by sweetsell: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvador1:
grin

We told then that their amiable victor giadom is the authentic APC chairman working in APC Secretariat while the remaining chairmen are working online and at home.
Things are getting out of hand for All Pandemic Congress grin
Following the crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC, Nigerian Police, Tuesday sealed the party’s National Secretariat Abuja.

This is to enable the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Adamu and the two APC National Working Committees to review and discuss the various court orders being brandished.

Details later:

Vanguard
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-police-seal-apc-secretariat-abuja/
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by eldoradoxx: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

PMB is far gone with dementia. Elrufai is a prominent member of the cabal. It is the side wielding presidential power on behalf of Buhari verses the Tinubu. Have u not seen how GMB has always been aloof whenever there is crisis in APC. He has used APC to achieve his aim and whoever has more political strength will take APC.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Majority of the APC structure is loyal to tinubu

I was even expecting you to say something relevant.

APC, in case you don't know, is a conglomeration of political parties and factions of political parties merged for the sole purpose of realising the presidential ambition of PMB. That purpose was achieved. Once Buhari is done with 8yrs, It is thrown open to everyone.

ACN, CPC, nPDP, a faction of APGA, and ANPP. These listed parties are the main political associates that formed APC. No one can claim any ownership. it is a coming together.

If maybe ACN branch worships Tinubu, don't expect nPDP to tow same line. The dealing between the different branches should have been done with respect but since Tinubu wants to show he's the Boss, he will be made to know that everyone too is a boss.

Las Las, the party scatter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by mormoney85(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gun shot inadi

in aso villa
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by moderatedguy: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

I think that's the right thing to do hence his meeting with the nwc.my happiness is that the primaries have been concluded
It wud be nullified
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by mormoney85(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
bignero:
Hmm

Gun shot inadi air... grin
in aso villa
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by jacoik(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
MadeInTokyo:

can you meet me at wazobia today for six bottles of big stout?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by annyz: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/breaking-police-stop-ajimobi-led-apc-from-party-national-secretariat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

APC menace vs CORVID-19 menace in Nigeria presently.

Which one is trending more now

Like for APC
Share for CORVID-19
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by SaintBeehot(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you show us a copy of this appeal court order you’re talking about?
i thought the case hasn't gotten to appeal court.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

The story is contradictory.the igp is stopping ajimobi led nwc from gaining entrance but he wants to meet with same nwc members and almost all of them are pro ajimobi.I don't understand
probably to explain reality to them
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

you are the owner ba? grin
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

Buhari is no longer interested in party politics. his is not even aware of anything.

it is the cabals who own APC
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
eldoradoxx:
PMB is far gone with dementia. Elrufai is a prominent member of the cabal. It is the side wielding presidential power on behalf of Buhari verses the Tinubu. Have u not seen how GMB has always been aloof whenever there is crisis in APC. He has used APC to achieve his aim and whoever has more political strength will take APC.

PMB and Tinubu made APC, all other politicians in that party are mere local champions in their houses, without PMB,
elrufai is a nobody and none of them in that party has the financial muscle to withstand Tinubu. With PMB and Tinubu hands off APC, the party is dead which is what PDP is praying for. Make una de blow grammar there
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by FLOTAN(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
I think the most important thing now is to wish ex- Governor Ajimobi quick recovery and good health.

Invest in real estate if you have the means. Check my signature for offers.

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lostz:

Buhari is no longer interested in party politics. his is not even aware of anything.

it is the cabals who own APC

the cabals are nobody without PMB, can they bankroll the party? who are they and what's their pedigree
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

I was even expecting you to say something relevant.

APC, in case you don't know, is a conglomeration of political parties and factions of political parties merged for the sole purpose of realising the presidential ambition of PMB. That purpose was achieved. Once Buhari is done with 8yrs, It is thrown open to everyone.

ACN, CPC, nPDP, a faction of APGA, and ANPP. These listed parties are the main political associates that formed APC. No one can claim any ownership. it is a coming together.

If maybe ACN branch worships Tinubu, don't expect nPDP to tow same line. The dealing between the different branches should have been done with respect but since Tinubu wants to show he's the Boss, he will be made to know that everyone too is a boss.

Las Las, the party scatter.

@the bolded, that is what will happen when the owners dump APC. Ask pdp, they will tell you they wished PMB/Tinubu never happened
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by BSF: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
SOLDIERS4CHRIST:
*ABBA FATHER!! I CAN'T FAIL MY GENERATION*

*Evangelist Billy Graham left us last year to be with the Lord...... A man who preached John 3 :16 all his life and diverted 46 million souls who were on the course to Hell...*

*His mantle is still flying, looking for the person it can fit in...*

*What will I tell my Generation the reason why I didn't secure mantles for them??*

*what will I tell my Generation the reason why I didnt look for God while others were looking for God??* Aahh No��

*What will I tell my Generation that while others WERE PAYING THE SACRIFICE FOR ALIGNMENT, PURPOSE, GOALS, VISIONS , I was busy Snoring at Night??* Aahh No!!�

*What will I tell my children that while other were busy taming their stomach and killing their flesh for the future then me I was busy eating like a Glutton*, Aahh No!!��

*What will I tell my children?? That while Men like me paid the PRICE to Hear and talk to God I was busy Playing WORLDLY* *MUSIC* Aahh No!!��

*What will I tell my Generation ?? That while few men were Reading the Bible and Christian Books and Getting more Revelation to the Word of God I was busy Reading FANTASY NOVELS & FICTION*, Aahh No��

*What will I tell my generation?? That when Men were watching Messages of God's General I was busy watching Erotic Picture and Nude Films*, Aahh No��

*What will I tell my Generation that while Men are busy Speaking in Tongues for 4 hours, i was busy Writing & Singing Love songs* Aahh No��

*But we forget so soon that God called us all but He Chooses and Graces who is Ready!!*

*ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE VANITY AND SEEK DIVINITY since GRACE is the OUTPOURING OF DIVINITY IN HUMANITY*

*Are you Ready to forgo MEDIOCRITY and seek EXCELLENCE*

*Remember that the VACUUM FOR GREATNESS IS ALWAYS OPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE READY*

*What Excuse will I Give to your Generation for failing them??*

*Our fathers, God's Generals are leaving us*

�� *Evangelist Ravi Zacharias left us few weeks Ago*

�� *Kenneth Copeland will soon be 83 years old and He can barley Hold a microphone ...... You can see his hands shaking while He is preaching*

�� *Pastor E,A Adeboye is in his late 70's, he is getting weaker everyday*

*Aahh what will I tell my Generation*���

�� *Just few months ago, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke who God used to Bring light to Africa left to be with the Lord Jesus in Paradise*

�� *W.F.Kumuyi is in his late 70's.... a man who pioneered the Holiness Movement in the world,*

*Who will take their places?? Who will secure their mantles*����‍♂️

*Oh My God I can't fail my Generation!! NO!! NO!! NO!!*

*John haggae is 79*
*Joyce Meyer is 76*
*Benny Hinn is 66*
*David Oyedepo is 65*
*Morris cerullo is 88*
*Uma Ukpai is 75*

*Can't you see that our fathers are Gradually leaving us??*

*FRIENDS!! HOW QUALITY IS YOUR HUNGER FOR GOD*

*Remember,John the Baptist hod Himself for 17 years in the Wilderness and Lived in Honey and Locust... What happened.. HUNGER FOR GOD HIT HIM!!!*

*Kathryn Kulman will kneel on the floor for 18 hours, crying and Praying for the holy Ghost Everyday.... She did so because hunger for God Hit her!!!*

*Evangelist Uma Ukpai fasted and prayed to a level where God appeared to Him and told him to stop because he fasted too much yet you can go a week without doing One day Dry*

*It was the same hunger that Made T.L . Osborne tie a Chain around his waist,entered His room, locked the door and said " I RATHER DIE WHILE LOOKING FOR GOD THAN TO LIVE WITHOUT HAVING GOD"......His wife was shaking the chain outside from time to time, to know if he was still Alive,*
*KAI!!!!!.....*

*And the day he came out people was falling under anointing!! What caused it was HUNGER FOR GOD.*
*and you are still there, you have not even taken a STEP!!!* Aahh!!���

*Beloved!!! if your only Hunger is for Food then you are not ready to carry the mantle that's why Jesus said 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE*

*Children of God , Stop wishing and start working*

*One day you will get Old, WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR*

*WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE THE VERSION OF YOU??*

*WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP DISAPPOINTING YOUR GENERATION??*

*WHEN WILL YOU STOP POSTPONING YOUR TIME WITH GOD??*

*WHEN WILL YOU STOP QUENCHING THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST GIVEN TO YOU??*

*Your Generation is waiting for you!!*

*What will happen to the destinies that at tied to your DEDICATION TO GOD??*

*My heart weeps everyday when I see YOUTHS PREFER NIGHT CLUBS TO NIGHT VIGILS!!*
*Aahh they are killing their destinies*���

*My heart weeps everyday when I see YOUTHS PREFER STEALING(YAHOO YAHOO) TO HARD WORK!*

*My heart weeps everyday when I see YOUTHS PREFER FORNICATION TO MARRIAGE!*

*My heart weeps everyday when I see YOUTHS PREFER PRIDE, ARROGANCE & JEALOUSY TO HUMILITY, BROKENESS & CONTENTMENT!!*....

*My heart weeps everyday when I see YOUTHS SLAYING THEMSELVES RATHER THAN DEMONS*

*Remember we will all be rewarded according to our works, what a man SOWS he will REAP*

*But their old age is full of regrets, and frustration because of what they did to their young age*

*Now, these are the steps to change;*
*1. Confess your sins before God*
*2 genuinely Give your life to Christ and forsake your old lives,*
*3. Read and meditate on the WORD of God*
*4. Live a Holy life and Abstain from every thing that will make you sin*
*5. Pray more and more each day*
*6. Kill the flesh by fasting at least 6- 6 every 2 days in every week*
*7. Seek the holy spirit*
*8. Never be satisfy with that level, always seek to Grow.*
*I promise you that if you do this consistently for 3 months you will have an Encounter*

*PEACE BE UNTO YOU*

Thank you and God Bless you. You resonate and have an overview of God's move. There are many vacuums for mantles, How I pray that God will permit us to to be a blessing to multitudes according to His will.
Oh!, that this your message will get wide coverage and Young people in Nigeria will seek God again so that the days of the[b] ACTS of the Apostles[/b] , the days of Smith Wigglesworth ..... will be upon us as the Agents of One World Order are gradually trying to silence the church and "believers" are urging them on.
God have mercy upon us continually !.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

the cabals are nobody without PMB, can they bankroll the party? who are they and what's their pedigree

which other zone is tinubu funding except the southwest? even the southwest he still have a rival in fayemi

does Tinubu fund election in the North?

you don't know that about 4 political parties made up APC? 1 is loyal to Tinubu, the other 3 are run by like-minded politicians
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

you are the owner ba? grin

Perhaps you are Tinubu... gringrin

Problem is most of you confuse ACN for APC.

Tinubu might own ACN chapter of APC, dats all.

Aso rock Canal owns CPC chapter of APC....

Amaechi/El-rufai cordinates nPDP chapter of APC.

Rochas Okorocha-led Apga faction of APC is docile...

So if Tinubu feels he owns APC, tell him to wake up from his sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.