Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (40800 Views)

Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:
The only recognized APC is the one affirmed by the Court of Appeal.

And only a higher court can save Ajimobi-led APC. So, if they want to be in-charge, they should head to Supreme court.

Chief Victor Giadom is our recognized chiar.

INEC should take note.
You hypocrites are shying away from the fact that another court stopped your Lord from parading himself as chairman.
Eyin ipob yi aye yin ti ta.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by dokie: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

It can work.he can't win APC primaries.can he even win rivers state

When it gets to that point, Rivers will fall in line. Its not like rivers people hate amaechi, it just that they prefer wike. But when its about the presidency, Wike can't be a stumbling block to him in rivers.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by eldoradoxx: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

PMB and Tinubu made APC, all other politicians in that party are mere local champions in their houses, without PMB,
elrufai is a nobody and none of them in that party has the financial muscle to withstand Tinubu. With PMB and Tinubu hands off APC, the party is dead which is what PDP is praying for. Make una de blow grammar there
U don't understand the game bro. No need arguing. Buhari is out of the game. The remnant of Northern elements in APC power structure are out to retain power for the North.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lostz:

which other zone is tinubu funding except the southwest? even the southwest he still have a rival in fayemi

does Tinubu fund election in the North?

you don't know that about 4 political parties made up APC? 1 is loyal to Tinubu, the other 3 are run by like-minded politicians

who is fayemi before tinubu, who made him sef. you guys overrate people too much, these politicians know their level everybody just dey form.

which money does the northern states have to fund the party, abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
eldoradoxx:
U don't understand the game bro. No need arguing. Buhari is out of the game. The remnant of Northern elements in APC power structure are out to retain power for the North.

they cannot go far and they will loose out to pdp and end up in jail or efcc pursuing them around. Politics is interest based and not ethnic based as most of you think

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
bamidelee:

You hypocrites are shying away from the fact that another court stopped your Lord from parading himself as chairman.
Eyin ipob yi aye yin ti ta.

A High Court cannot undo an Appeal Court. Appeal court verdict is what Chief Victor Giadom is brandishing. Go to Supreme court
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by emperor863(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pollze:
Can this be true?

If this is true, then the floor is now set for a whole world of litigations because the APC NWC that has carried on by disregarding Giadom's court order will now accept that it's a serious issue

We are watching

Vote in opinion polls at Pollze. Check my signature.

Since you asked, it is not true. The Op who posted this story deliberately misinformed the forum and I have reported him for a breach of rule eight.

It is true that the Secretariat has been sealed by the police and that a meeting will be held with the NWC this evening. Nobody
is in the secretariat. Giadom has not moved near the secretariat for days. He is no where near the Secretariat as I type this

If you ask me, it is a victory for progressivism because after the meeting, enemies of the party will be shamed because the storm will be truly over.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

A High Court cannot undo an Appeal Court. Appeal court verdict is what Chief Victor Giadom is brandishing. Go to Supreme court
Have you eaten?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

Perhaps you are Tinubu... gringrin

Problem is most of you confuse ACN for APC.

Tinubu might own ACN chapter of APC, dats all.

Aso rock Canal owns CPC chapter of APC....

Amaechi/El-rufai cordinates nPDP chapter of APC.

Rochas Okorocha-led Apga faction of APC is docile...

So if Tinubu feels he owns APC, tell him to wake up from his sleep.
amaechi, elrufai, okorocha are all tenenats, was okorocha not disgraced after his tenure? amaechi that cannot hold rivers, elrufa has been scheming from day one still he can't get any hold. Do you guys really understand politics?

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

who is fayemi before tinubu, who made him sef. you guys overrate people too much, these politicians know their level everybody just dey form.

which money does the northern states have to fund the party, abeg make we hear word

so you are happy that Tinubu is using Lagos money to give northerners who have now abandoned him?

they don't need to fund APC. they can fund their respective state like they have been doing.

you guys have been overrating tinubu. he can only Lord over the southwest
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Ikennamurphy: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
eldoradoxx:
PMB is far gone with dementia. Elrufai is a prominent member of the cabal. It is the side wielding presidential power on behalf of Buhari verses the Tinubu. Have u not seen how GMB has always been aloof whenever there is crisis in APC. He has used APC to achieve his aim and whoever has more political strength will take APC.
You're wise sweetheart.. nothing concerns PMB at the moment..what will he gain again..he has become the president he craved for and gone
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

PMB and Tinubu made APC, all other politicians in that party are mere local champions in their houses, without PMB,
elrufai is a nobody and none of them in that party has the financial muscle to withstand Tinubu. With PMB and Tinubu hands off APC, the party is dead which is what PDP is praying for. Make una de blow grammar there

Where was Tinubu in 2015 when Amaechi was throwing Rivers State Oil Money upandan.

Do you know what is called Rivers oil money?? Money that can change a humble man to a braggand..grin. That was what Amaechi was dishing out in 2015 and Tinubu was simply moping.

What about Rivers State jet Buhari was using to fly for campaigns.

Guy keep calm. Rivers has stupendous money.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by cdialauka: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Let them kill themselves for all I care

Please, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Type your number so I can contact you
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

amaechi, elrufai, okorocha are all tenenats, was okorocha not disgraced after his tenure? amaechi that cannot hold rivers, elrufa has been scheming from day one still he can't get any hold. Do you guys really understand politics?

Don't worry, just wait and see the results of the fallout of all this. Keep calling people tenants, till they evict you Mr Landlord.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
dokie:

When it gets to that point, Rivers will fall in line. Its not like rivers people hate amaechi, it just that they prefer wike. But when its about the presidency, Wike can't be a stumbling block to him in rivers.

Oga,he can't win any state in southern nigeria
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
bamidelee:
Have you eaten?

Do you need to be fed?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

I was even expecting you to say something relevant.

APC, in case you don't know, is a conglomeration of political parties and factions of political parties merged for the sole purpose of realising the presidential ambition of PMB. That purpose was achieved. Once Buhari is done with 8yrs, It is thrown open to everyone.

ACN, CPC, nPDP, a faction of APGA, and ANPP. These listed parties are the main political associates that formed APC. No one can claim any ownership. it is a coming together.

If maybe ACN branch worships Tinubu, don't expect nPDP to tow same line. The dealing between the different branches should have been done with respect but since Tinubu wants to show he's the Boss, he will be made to know that everyone too is a boss.

Las Las, the party scatter.

I hate impostors.I'll be more comfortable with you admitting that you are a pdp fan
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

Problem is you don't understand how Rivers operate. Let Rivers be the only stumbling block left for Amaechi and we will shock you at how easily he will be made to win.

Be proud of pdp
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Brandstudio01: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
cdialauka:
Type your number so I can contact you
Please see my profile
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by sunshine1974(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
The men behind Giadom must be very powerful. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by 24SEVEN: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

I hate impostors.I'll be more comfortable with you admitting that you are a pdp fan

I joined APC on Tuesday last week. grin grin.. That makes me a bonafide member.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by kynbasil01: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Giadom was not the beneficiary of Appeal court order because he was never a party to the suit
but it is clear with evidence of Apc lying that gaidon resigned to context deputy governors election na...now that the truth is out that he never resigned rather the party gave him waiver n he returned back as the secretary, who do you think should be the new chairman according to Apc constitution?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by kynbasil01: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Did appeal court say giadom should act?
didn't Apc give gaidon waiver after election to return as the partys secretary?
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by fokusmind: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
wink
momodub:
But why
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by DeleTaller: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
MadeInTokyo:

He will conduct new primary election for which candidate? The OBASEK that left angrily or for Iyamu that already won the primaries? Abi Giadon will start to sell more forms again? I m not understanding your long article at all.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by ORIENTATION101: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
kynbasil01:
but it is clear with evidence of Apc lying that gaidon resigned to context deputy governors election na...now that the truth is out that he never resigned rather the party gave him waiver n he returned back as the secretary, who do you think should be the new chairman according to Apc constitution?
there is no provision for member of NWC.
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by History555: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:

they cannot go far and they will loose out to pdp and end up in jail or efcc pursuing them around. Politics is interest based and not ethnic based as most of you think

Politics in nigeria is first ethnic b4 self interest. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

grin so you believed he was an APC folk? haba

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
History555:

Politics in nigeria is first ethnic b4 self interest. Stop deceiving yourself

wrong, it's personal interest first, then they sell the ethnic card to you grin
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Goke7: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

Where was Tinubu in 2015 when Amaechi was throwing Rivers State Oil Money upandan.

Do you know what is called Rivers oil money?? Money that can change a humble man to a braggand..grin. That was what Amaechi was dishing out in 2015 and Tinubu was simply moping.

What about Rivers State jet Buhari was using to fly for campaigns.

Guy keep calm. Rivers has stupendous money.

Amaechi na feather weight politician, see as wike his former boy use am play like ten ten
Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Princedapace(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Amotekun777:
Honestly... the biggest fools in Nigeria are the citizens, I swear! angry

No be lie bro ���

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat by Dansuqi: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
kynbasil01:
didn't Apc give gaidon waiver after election to return as the partys secretary?

Two courts have now suspended him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: "Truth Left Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt" / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.