Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,532 members, 7,895,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better (234 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better by NaijaBeautyTalk: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vaginal odor can be very embarrassing especially during intercourse. Its kills the moment. Vagina has a mild scent Naturally when the pH is balanced . But when it is offensive that means you are doing the right things . That place is your treasure box, your ride or die . Your vagina is supposed to be your bestie and your girl. So get familiar with it

Learn how I take care of my girl to always stay on fleek
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfW1hGsK7WYLDsDKiLlrzQ?sub_confirmation=1

Remember to share your own tricks on how you make your vagina taste and smell better in the comment box. We rise by helping others.

(1) (Reply)

Whether Epididymitis Or Testicular Cancer? / How To Make Onion Juice For Fast Hair Growth / Superlife STC30 Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.