Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,056 members, 7,966,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Betrayed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayed (271 Views)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayed by sammyj490(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
After Alex got out of prison and met a pretty Celina online, they fell in love and decided to get married and lived a happy life. After a while, reality struck them, Alex wasn't able to secure a job, due to his criminal records, things got really hard, they started incurring debts to survive but weren't able to pay them back.One night they decided to rob a bank.... yeah rob a bank. Celina drove the get away car while the Alex rob the bank,at first it was scary to them but they summoned courage to rob the bank a few kilometers away from their home, the first robbery was successful, the police missed them and no one could recognize them, the made away with about 200k, wasn't much but they were able to pay up their debts..the second robbery came up, then the third, fourth, fifth and sixth, they felt almost invincible like no cop could get them. Then one day they ran out of luck...during the robbery a banker already pressed the alarm button signaling the cops to their location... when they got to the car the cops started chasing them, they already made away with 15 million it was a hard chase, then the Alex decided to give himself up to save Celina,he knew the only way they both won't go to prison is only if they spilt up then the cops wouldn't have a choice thanto go for the vulnerable one which would be him because his running would be by foot and he wouldn't out run them but atleast save enough time for Celina to get away, he looked into her eyes, kissed and told her how sorry he was for dragging her into this kind of life, he said "wait for me"then he jumped out of the car and started running towards the opposite direction, the plan worked he was able to draw the attention of the police towards his direction, before he knew what was happening 15 police officer pulled up on him, he had nowhere else to run to so he surrendered himself to the police and Celina was able to get away with all the money. The prosecutor made a deal with him to reduce his sentence only if he can state the name of his co conspirator and also tell them where he stashed the money he robbed from the bank, he refused and was charged with robbery, threat on the life of the bank employees, conspiracy to commit robbery and resisting arrest, his attorney pleaded leniency and explained his client only committed the crimes because of his in ability to secure a job due to his criminal records,he was later sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 10 years.
Re: Betrayed by Neroiam(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Continue
Re: Betrayed by sammyj490(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
thanks for your interest...this is enough motivation for me to continue...
Re: Betrayed by sammyj490(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
The thought of starting a wealthy life with Celina after serving his time serves as a beacon of hope to him, Celina had been visiting him for a while then after some time she stopped. 12 years later he was released on good behavior, he didn't blame his Celina for not coming to see him in jail for a long time, he believed it was too much for her to take and also there was a long distance between the town and the prison, he also feared the worst might have happened to her but calmed down when his cousin who had come to see him during one of his visiting hours assured him he saw Celina, he kept the luxurious life Celina was living from him, so has not to make him angry. After being released from prison he went to his apartment but was surprised to hear that the previous owner a lady sold it while he was in prison, he had no choice than to lodge in an hotel and start his search for Celina but no one has seeing her since she moved out of their apartment infact her numbers were switched off and there was no way for him to contact her. 5 month later he got some news about her living in another city, he decided to track her down and began his mission the following day.

(1) (Reply)

AVOID AN ENTAGLEMENT: 10 signs the Person You Are Dating Is The Right Person / What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss / intimacy gadgets In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.