Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? (4569 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by UjuJoan2: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder0001:

Really? Anybody can do those two things.

Just like anybody can cook and wash dishes.
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by UjuJoan2: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
LordKO:

Indulging such a person and their weakness is very good/necessary because perfection is of the creator of the world - conscientiousness doesn't equate to perfection, just as altruism doesn't to equate foolishness.

One clear difference between the weakness of a fair-minded person and intentional wrong of a wicked/heartless person is that, while the former doesn't take pride in his/her action, the latter always takes pride in his/her own action openly or secretly.

Yea, but what about people who 'unintentionally' cruel? Maybe out of bad habits or dysfunctional upbringing?
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Just like anybody can cook and wash dishes.
Sure.
I never said cooking and washing of dishes is meant for one gender.
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by LordKO(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Yea, but what about people who 'unintentionally' cruel? Maybe out of bad habits or dysfunctional upbringing?

No one can be unintentionally cruel because of bad habits or dyfunctional upbringing - anyone in this category always acts intentionally or impulsively, so it's all about wickedness or heartlessness.

Meanwhile, people who are/can be unintentionally cruel are people who've mental disorder and people who've mental illness. People in the former category abound everywhere, including this forum, and the first step towards putting up with them, near or afar, is understanding their condition. Personally, I've affinity for people who've two particular mental disorders. Don't try putting up with one if you don't have the knack. People in the latter category however are best left for psychiatric homes to manage them.
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by UjuJoan2: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
LordKO:

No one can be unintentionally cruel because of bad habits or dyfunctional upbringing - anyone in this category always acts intentionally or impulsively, so it's all about wickedness or heartlessness.

Meanwhile, people who are/can be unintentionally cruel are people who've mental disorder and people who've mental illness. People in the former category abound everywhere, including this forum, and the first step towards putting up with them, near or afar, is understanding their condition. Personally, I've affinity for people who've two particular mental disorders. Don't try putting up with one if you don't have the knack. People in the latter category however are best left for psychiatric homes to manage them.

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Munzy14:

We care in different ways.... cheesy

So if oga travel out of state for business or official assignment, you won't cook again?.

You know that man that said he can't go out to fill gas for the family, might find washing plate and the wife's clothes as cool even ma payint na bra......cheesy

E fit be say he does other chores apart from that gas thing..

OK. Now I get...

That's how a guy was castigating another guy for giving his babe cunnilingus, little did he know that his babe attested to his expert skill in cunnilingus... grin cheesy to the other guy's babe.

You dis guy sef...

I gats go sharpaly go check wetin CunnyLinus mean...una no go kill person for here
grin
Re: Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

OK. Now I get...

You dis guy sef...

I gats go sharpaly go check wetin CunnyLinus mean...una no go kill person for here
grin
You will agree with me, we learn everyday... cheesy

Life is a teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.... / As Wives Relocate Abroad, Husbands Turn ‘bachelors' / 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.