Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Sex With Tourist (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Tourist (18+) (547 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Tourist (18+) by Eddiesteve(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020
My name is Kelly. I am a housekeeper (manager) of a hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. A good number of expatriates especially tourists lodge in the hotel all year round and very often, they are Hot and in need of sex and they usually reach out to me to help them out.

Just recently, a middle aged woman from the Caribbean checked into the hotel. She gave her name as Jacinta Lyron (Ms) and Bridgetown, Barbados as her hometown and where she traveled from.

It was around 8am in the morning that she checked in and at around 3pm that same day, I was in my office when my intercom buzzed and I picked it up. Jacinta was on the line and requested to speak with the hotel manager. I told her she was speaking with the manager and she said she would like to see me privately.

I asked if there was any problem in her room so I could send someone to fix it and she told me there was no problem but she needed to make some private enquires from me which she would not be able to discuss through the intercom. I told her I would be with her shortly and she hung up.

When I got to her room, I found her in bra and panties only and smoking cigarettes. The odor of the cigarette mixed up with her cologne produced a unique smell in the room that was neither offensive nor appealing.

She was a woman of mixed race in her early or mid-40s but her tall, slim figure made her look quite young. She wasn’t bad looking at all in her bra and panties. Her tummy was flat and her boobs seemed firm not to mention her tight, cute ass. I tried hard to control my emotions but apparently failed as I got an erection that grew gradually out of control in my pants.

She told me she had an event to attend at an art gallery in Lagos Island the next day and wanted to find out the kind of taxi services we had. I explained to her and she asked about our cuisine and I told her what was on offer in the hotel’s restaurant. She asked other peripheral questions before she asked me if I could get her a gigolo.

“You can do that for me, can’t you? Get me any good guy and I’ll pay for your services.”

I actually had a list of girls that I call on to service Hot guests in the hotel but I had no male hustler (gigolo) on my list. Reason is that I had never had a female guest making a request for a prostitute. It had always been the men and I was at a loss on what to do.

After pausing for a while to think, I explained to her that it would not be an easy thing to get a professional gigolo in Lagos but I could arrange for any fun-seeking guy for her.

She didn’t respond to what I said immediately and I observed that her eyes were fixed on my crotch and embarrassingly for me, my crotch was visibly swollen and was still growing. The sight of her almost naked body and her plea to help her get a professional male prostitute had gotten my penis erect beyond control.

She laughed and moved closer to me. “I bet you want to get the job done yourself? You want to screw me right? Lucky for you, I need it so badly.”

I smiled hesitatingly. This was going to be fun but it was not an ethical thing for a hotel manager to do. I could get a query or even booted out by management if I’m busted for this.

While I remained there undecided, she held me and kissed my lips. I opened my mouth slowly to receive her invading tongue. Her tobacco filled breath was not complimentary but I liked how she teased, bit and sucked on my lips.

Her wandering hand soon got to the flap of my jeans and she grabbed it enthusiastically.

“Seems, you have a big dick!” she purred. “My pussy is dripping already. I can’t wait to feel your big cock entering my pussy!”

She quickly undid my belt and my jeans dropped to my feet and I promptly stepped out of it.

Next, she pushed down my boxers and her jaw dropped as she looked in awe at my bloated, throbbing cock that was dripping pre-cum.

“This is huge!” she exclaimed and began to caress it with the tips of her fingers. She broke into a smile, looked into my eyes and all I could see when I stared into her eyes was undiluted lust and desire.

Before long, she went on her knees in front of me, opened her mouth and took my cock........

Read more. https://crazystorizz..com/2020/06/sex-with-tourist.html

(1) (Reply)

My Attraction To My Gf Mom / I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education / Do You Know These New 5 Best $ex Positions For Virgo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.