Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences (43642 Views)

Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Volkswagen Establishes Local Car Assembly Plant In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
BiggyB242:

Look at oil producing state like River state, the indigens hardly leave that state because they benefits in one way or the other, even Akwa ibom, but Delta state nothing, is it after he leaves office naim e go do am.
Na to vote better person be that
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
Oh i love news coming from this state smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley IPOB stay clear, make una no go use importation kill production angry angry angry angry Akwa Ibom Ayaya sending love from a Yoruba man smiley smiley smiley smiley

Monkey. Lazy Yoruba what else do you do aside separating Igbos and old eastern States, don't die of high BP.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by MoIbrahim: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olominira:

You got it wrong. You could see in the writeup that an Israeli company would be managing it. Do you know what that means? It actually means technology transfer. That's one advantage of partnership. Read more before coming online.
So na technology wey dey make car na im una dey transfer? Una no see the one wey dey make food and water transfer abi.
Read about basic determinants of human and capital development before coming online. Also read about Maslow's hierarchy of needs and it's relationship with development. Come back when you are through. I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by MoIbrahim: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother is not bad if Akwa Ibom manufacture what they use...Look at Innocent Vehicle is used all over the east notably Anambra and Enugu ... so is a very welcome development sir
Bros the idea of Innoson pass this one like one millione times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Monkey. Lazy Yoruba what else do you do aside separating Igbos and old eastern States, don't die of high BP.
pig. Criminally minded Ibo, what else do you do aside from forcefully grabbing and anexing others land. Niger Delta Republic is go to good, they do not need criminal ibos. go and die of high bp mad boy son of a criminal father from cursed tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Stupidity

This is good news. The automobile industry is large and can contain all.

Kudos to AKS.

face your state and stop trying to cause division...

You should know that Yoruba dreams and aspiration is to see a division among SE and SS. They crave it so much. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
pig. Criminally minded Ibo, what else do you do aside from forcefully grabbing and anexing others land. Niger Delta Republic is go to good, they do not need crimial ibos. go and die of high bp mad boy son of a criminal father from cursed tribe grin

Yoruba tout stop making noise and face your ogbomosho and leave Igbo's alone before you die of misery. Go tell Tinibu to stop looting your destines with Bullion vans. Mugu. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

grin

Yoruba have come to coin their afonja statistics again. Kudos to AkwaIbom biko.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Angel1696: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gov udom Emmanuel with groundbreaking in akwa ibom state abeg no cause earthquake there
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by inyenejo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh God i worship u

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Yoruba tout stop making noise and face your ogbomosho and leave Igbo's alone before you die of misery. Go tell Tinibu to stop looting your destines with Bullion vans. Mugu. tongue
hahaha criminal Ibo iyamiri go and die from your misery and pain, as it stands now even Ijaws are far more relevant than you grin grin grin Tinubu will continue to be your night mare and you will continue to labour for him as you brother will pay Iya oloja and baba Oloja till they die grin grin You will continue to emmigrate from your cursed land and labour like slaves in another man land grin grin grin grin it is a shame to be ibo, they are hated in this world tongue tongue because they are horrible. sorry eh

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by HitSong: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
hurryup123:
This man is the only working governor at the moment. He keeps breaking new grounds and transforming akwaibom...
May Godbless and reward him
Media propaganda...

NIGERIAN youth!
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Bros the idea of Innoson pass this one like one millione times.
I don't still get you
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]hahaha criminal Ibo iyamiri go and die from your misery and pain, as it stands now even Ijaws are far more relevant than you grin grin grin Tinubu will continue to be your night mare and you will continue to labour for him as you brother will pay Iya oloja and baba Oloja till they die grin grin You will continue to emmigrate from your cursed land and labour like slaves in another man land grin grin grin grin it is a shame to be ibo, they are hated in this world tongue tongue because they are horrible. sorry e[/s]h

Bla bla bla black ship hehehehe clap for yourself you have impressed your miserable ancestors.
You just brought ipob here and Igbo's just because you can not stand Igbos and SS unity grin the thing dey pain you to the bone.
Lagos makes money in a single month more than many states in Nigeria make in 6 months combined yet its being whisked away by okpolo eyed thief tinubu in bullion vans yet nothing tangible to show, look at Akwa ibom and understand what progressiveness is, not Tinubu the looter and Obasa talented criminals cheesy. Useless urchin!!
Face your AdoEkiti skull mining den and leave Igbos alone before you Die miserably. cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hater spotted, I repeat hater spotted. All units report to base!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angel1696:
Gov udom Emmanuel with groundbreaking in akwa ibom state abeg no cause earthquake there
You no get high BP for them oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Are you from AkwaIbom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by 2Ways(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
he hardly complete a single project before jumping to another one
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Ilaumoh(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angel1696:

No mind your state and your business oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Are you from AkwaIbom?
Yes sir
Ami ndi amanisong eyin Akwa Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

What part of AkwaIbom are you from bro?
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

No mind your state and your business oo
Leave that one ...na hate go give her high BP
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

What part of AkwaIbom are you from bro?
Ibeno, how about you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes sir
Ami ndi amanisong eyin Akwa Ibom
Okay cool I'm from IMO state and I grew up with AkwaIbomites in IMO. My homie is Godstime Alobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ibeno, how about you?

Nwafor IMO state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Bla bla bla black ship hehehehe clap for yourself you have impressed your miserable ancestors.
You just brought ipob here and Igbo's just because you can not stand Igbos and SS unity grin the thing dey pain you to the bone.
Lagos makes money in a single month more than many states in Nigeria make in 6 months combined yet its being whisked away by okpolo eyed thief tinubu in bullion vans yet nothing tangible to show, look at Akwa ibom and understand what progressiveness is, not Tinubu the looter and Obasa talented criminals cheesy. Useless urchin!!
Face your AdoEkiti skull mining den and leave Igbos alone before you Die miserably. cheesy
Hahaha SS unity, it must be a shame to be Ibo honestly, people who could not stand alone grin grin grin I saw a video of Magnus Oraka yesterday, an Urohbo man who simple explained that biafruad is just an ibo exapansion ideology grin grin grin, Wounded civilian an Edo man as explained it too, Asari in one of his videos also said nobody wants a country with criminal ibos, Ankio briggs stand strong on Niger Delta Repubic chai IBO people go die as SS don reject them o grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue eh ya nobody wants Iyamiris criminal ibo tribe, sorry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Okay cool I'm from IMO state and I grew up with AkwaIbomites in IMO. My homie is Godstime Alobi.
Wow nice chatting with you bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Nwafor IMO state.
Imo people are good people
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Alobi sound like Eket or Onna name
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Hahaha SS unity, it must be a shame to be Ibo honestly, people who could not stand alone grin grin grin I saw a video of Magnus Oraka yesterday, an Urohbo man who simple explained that biafruad is just an ibo exapansion ideology grin grin grin, Wounded civilian an Edo man as explained it too, Asari in one of his videos also said nobody wants a country with criminal ibos, Ankio briggs stand strong on Niger Delta Repubic chai IBO people go die as SS don reject them o grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue eh ya nobody wants Iyamiris criminal ibo tribe, sorry cry cry cry grin grin grin[/s]

Chineke moo... is this how much pain you have in your dying heart?? grin So when Biafra now comes you might even commit suicide. You think this your usual phrase of "SS is not part of Biafra" would move us tongue. Stay away from Igbos or IPob and face bullion vans in Tinibu's compound awaiting instructions to load and offload money.
Edo is not part of Biafra so don't wreck your ugly looking face over nothing that does not concern you all the way from your slums of Adoekiti. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Wow nice chatting with you bro
Gracias
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Imo people are good people

Yes we have a lot of AkwaIbomites as neighbours , chai and they can cook ooh bro hehehe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / Motorbike Designed By AK-47 Maker Set To Join Vladimir Putin’s Motorcade In 2019 / PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.