Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences (43542 Views)

Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Volkswagen Establishes Local Car Assembly Plant In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

I don't mean marriage bro?
I am asking if there is ancestral relation just as you said Andoni of Rivers and a part of AkwaIbom are same, is there any part if AkwaIbom and a part of Abia that are same?
Secondly Igbo culture have similarities with Annang people of Akwa Ibom state, ranging from cultural costume to others
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

This is what you have been craving for that's why even when no one asked you anything you had to bring it here.. My mother is from Delta cos my mum is from there tongue tongue

Face your Oduduwa failing republic that one man will loot and turn you to slaves. grin

Fucck off dirty Afonja. cheesy
Na lie, your mama na from Ebonyi state pig, grin grin grin the only two ethnic group that can not stand alone in Nigeria is Fulanis and Ibos, Fulanis will be shouting the North while Iyamiri ibo are dragging other ethnic groups in the South, tar get away criminal grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Okay cool. What about the okonko dance, ekpo masquerade, even the cap Abia and AkwaIbom people wear it a lot.
Yeah the share culture , that's why I said the boundary relationship that existed many years ago
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by MoIbrahim: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

I don't still get you
Na Naija man get Innoson fully

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Na lie, your mama na from Ebonyi state pig, grin grin grin the only two ethnic group that can not stand alone in Nigeria is Fulanis and Ibos, Fulanis will be shouting the North while Iyamiri ibo are dragging other ethnic groups in the South, tar get away criminal grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue[/s]
Lol you are in series of pains man. My mother is from Anioma Local Government Area and my Dad is from IMO state. Misery is your drinking tea afonja tongue tongue grin

Go and face your Oduduwa region that your kleptomaniac Tinubu is looting dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Lol you are in series of pains man. My mother is from Anioma Local Government Area and my Dad is from IMO state. Misery is your drinking tea afonja tongue tongue grin

Na lie o grin grin grin grin your mama na from Ebonyi state pig. Be proud of your ibo origin iyamiri and stop claiming what you are not all becos criminal nature grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah the share culture , that's why I said the boundary relationship that existed many years ago

But Sharing boundary does it connote sharing culture if they are not really same people?. Culture is people's heritage I guess, and from time immemorial that similar culture has been and there is no proof of one copying from the other, it just existed that way.
Am I not correct?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Siberia01(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:
No, am not sir, am not a journalist
oh sorry maybe I mistook

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Na lie o grin grin grin grin your mama na from Ebonyi state pig. Be proud of your ibo origin iyamiri and stop claiming what you are not all becos criminal nature grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]

Local street born-troway grin grin. keep romancing yourself and catching cruise with yourself you'll soon come to terms with reality but don't commit suicide without using sniper, it actually kills smoother grin. grin cheesy

Biafra is here.
Igbos and SS Biafra. tongue tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Na Naija man get Innoson fully
So it will be a beautiful competitions tho.
Innoson also has plan to build is company in uyo too
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Local street born-troway grin grin. keep romancing yourself and catching cruise with yourself you'll soon come to terms with reality but don't commit suicide without using sniper, it actually kills smoother grin. grin cheesy

Biafra is here.
Igbos and SS Biafra. tongue tongue
hahaha the reality is that ibos are criminals and biafraudd is just ibo criminal ideology of expassion SS region embraced their Niger Delta Republic but Ibo wants to die because no one wants to form a country with criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]hahaha the reality is that ibos are criminals and biafraudd is just ibo criminal ideology of expassion SS region embraced their Niger Delta Republic but Ibo wants to die because no one wants to form a country with criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]

I see Its gonna be a dreaded and a black say for you when Biafra comes, I don't think you can stomach this news, that's why I told you my mum is from Delta state and you are crying already grin cheesy cheesy grin. Go reclaim Kwara from your Fulani masters you ewedu cowards before poke nosing in brother affairs. tongue tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Daversscript(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Government of Jokers..... The said land is owned by my in-law who's into an automobile business.... Which one come be plant managed by Israeli company?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

I see Its gonna be a dreaded and a black say for you when Biafra comes, I don't think you can stomach this news, that's why I told you my mum is from Delta state and you are crying already grin cheesy cheesy grin. Go reclaim Kwara from your Fulani masters you ewedu cowards before poke nosing in brother affairs. tongue tongue grin cheesy
Biafruadd will be your 5 states in SE grin grin grin grin be proud of your ibo land pig grin grin grin Up Niger Delta Republic, criminal Ibos fvck off and dont mess up that beautiful and blessed Niger Delta republic with your criminal activities grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Biafruadd will be your 5 states in SE grin grin grin grin be proud of your ibo land pig grin grin grin Up Niger Delta Republic, criminal Ibos fvck off and dont mess up that beautiful and blessed Niger Delta republic with your criminal activities grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]

Now that you have gotten the point clear and well enough let me move to another thread. Your time has elapsed afonja tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

Now that you have gotten the point clear and well enough let me move to another thread. Your time has elapsed afonja tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Na lie o, where you dey move go pig, tar Niger Delta Republic must stand and be free of ibos criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue by fire by force, you must be proud of your ibo land and must not extend your criminal nature to the beautifu Niger Delta Republic, you can only beg i repeat BEG the people of Niger Delta Republic to be considerate in charging you when you make use of their ports becos Ibo land is landlocked grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
Akwa Ibom Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na to vote better person be that

Baba all of them na the same, our prayer make one when we know personally enter o.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

You have an history of hate towards Akwa Thread so how will anybody be surprise towards your hateful comments.
My brother just do away with hate if not it might consume you ok
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

oboy you must reply me o, i dey wait. Fulanis are busy shouting One Nigeria, Ibos are busy shouting biafraudd both Fulanis and Ibos are criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]Na lie o, where you dey move go pig, tar Niger Delta Republic must stand and be free of ibos criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue by fire by force, you must be proud of your ibo land and must not extend your criminal nature to the beautifu Niger Delta Republic, you can only beg i repeat BEG the people of Niger Delta Republic to be considerate in charging you when you make use of their ports becos Ibo land is landlocked grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Bandale: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s]oboy you must reply me o, i dey wait. Fulanis are busy shouting One Nigeria, Ibos are busy shouting biafraudd both Fulanis and Ibos are criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jneutron4000: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Bandale post=91036999][/quote]hahaha idiot grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue my msg don enter your head. Biafraudd boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Estellie: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Y'all should keep deceiving your petty selves

'Udom is working' my black ass

This State is soooo poor, sooooo poor, be here hyping one governor while ur kids and mothers are suffering.

Where's the toothpick factory?
The pencil own nkor?
Tomato own nkor?

Don't worry, body go soon tell u... grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by mystery22: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Savie:
I can't believe you're this ignorant and uninformed. Ibom Deep Seaport and Lekki Deep Seaport wil commence full operation on 2021. This for your enlightenment dude.!
https://thenationonlineng.net/ibom-lekki-deep-seaports-to-generate-180000-jobs/
ok,no need discussing with a kid,when it starts you will understand why you can't import cars from other seaport apart from Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by mystery22: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
jneutron4000:
Na lie o, where you dey move go pig, tar Niger Delta Republic must stand and be free of ibos criminals grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue by fire by force, you must be proud of your ibo land and must not extend your criminal nature to the beautifu Niger Delta Republic, you can only beg i repeat BEG the people of Niger Delta Republic to be considerate in charging you when you make use of their ports becos Ibo land is landlocked grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
the same way you skull miners are begging aworis to accept the Yoruba tag,they keep humiliating you guys but still you clowns will rather die than let Lagos go.unity beggars.. grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by mystery22: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bandale:

even the aworis that own Lagos have rejected them,spat on them. but the parasites can't let go of lagos,everyone is commiting suicide in his state Ogun. cheesy

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by mystery22: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Akwa Ibom as been operating as a state city since 32yrs ago without federal government support or present. This your same mouth called IBOMAIR audio now
Is the seaport your shifting to...again I rebuke you
OK,I hope to land in ibom from Canada soon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Flairoqy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Akpabio raised the bar high, Successors are now motivated to reach it and set theirs for the next in line, that's LEADERSHIP.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Opharhe: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes boss , though is PPP sir
PPP? That's better.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Savie(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
mystery22:
ok,no need discussing with a kid,when it starts you will understand why you can't import cars from other seaport apart from Lagos.
That's a baseless assertion. Do you have a tangible evidence that we won't import cars from other seaports other than wishful thinking?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by mystery22: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Savie:

That's a baseless assertion. Do you have a tangible evidence that we won't import cars from other seaports other than wishful thinking?
my relative is an importer,if he tells you the kind of politics been played in Nigeria sea-port you will feel like crying,you are issued a seal ones you import a car from Lagos,if not it be confiscated by the custom,don't you see other port idle while Lagos port is congested..hmmm
Note I prefer ibaka sea-port than the slum Lagos seaport because is more closer to me and the state is beautiful,but I am just be truthful..I wish you guys the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / Motorbike Designed By AK-47 Maker Set To Join Vladimir Putin’s Motorcade In 2019 / PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.