Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Unlock the treasures in you: You can do it - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unlock the treasures in you: You can do it (223 Views)

BB Phones: Apt Illustration Of Jesus Saying About The Earth And Its Treasures / Storing Up Treasures In Heavenly Places / Treasures In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock the treasures in you: You can do it by Missyajoke(f): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
There are treasures in you that you're yet to discover. I have seen and likewise read about people who think nothing good can come out of their lives. They believe this lie so much that they become afraid of trying something new. Why?

The internal and external environment.

To some, the action and the inaction of  people around them are condescending, demeaning and degrading. These experiences make them internalize the thought that they're less, weak, not smart, not good enough and so on.

Acceptance of negativity.

When things are not going well, some would quickly resign to their fate and will not make a single attempt to investigate and fix the problem. They simply give up!

Fear of failing

Some don't want to try at all because they're afraid to fail. On the contrary, failure is part of life. It's an opportunity to learn and become stronger.

Change your way of thinking.

People's perception of you does not define who you are.
Pray to know the purpose of God for your life. 
God created you to succeed and not to fail. For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 AMP
Allow God to lead you into your expected end. 
Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth.

Link: https://euniceoderinde..com/2020/03/beware-of-what-you-see.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unlock the treasures in you: You can do it by Professorcplus(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice work @op
Re: Unlock the treasures in you: You can do it by MFMRevivalist: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2020
I love this. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Where Was God In The Begining / Otisese (it Is Possible) - Psalm Ebube | Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.