Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam (410 Views)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam by Earlystar698(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
I love the pictures taken with gcam but I don't know how to start my own

below is the picture taken with my xiaomi mi a3

Re: Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam by Earlystar698(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020

Re: Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam by Ansufati: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2020
First of all go to xda and check gcam port for your phone, follow the installation instruction process and you are good to go. You can also use snapseed or lightroom to edit your pictures
Re: Please,i Want To Learn How To Edit And Capture In Gcam by Earlystar698(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Ansufati:
First of all go to xda and check gcam port for your phone, follow the installation instruction process and you are good to go. You can also use snapseed or lightroom to edit your pictures
i have downloaded SS and lr. also I have the gcam

(1) (Reply)

How To Download A Video From Youtube Directly To Your Device / Porting: 9mobile Sustains Lead For Sixth Consecutive Month / Infinix NOTE 8 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.