Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? (991 Views)

Facebook, Twitter Or Instagram Which Is Better? / How To Manage And Use Facebook, Twitter And Google Plus At The Same Time / Blocked By Mypsace, Facebook, Twitter, Aol? Bypass Proxy Server! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by goldenval(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
My question to everyone is this, FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn.Who Rules?, Do you believe that twitter sucks, Facebook and LinkedIn sucks too?, Find out why http://bigmoneyweb.com/facebook-twitter-and-linkedin-who-rules/

Thanks cheesy wink

Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by temmytanny(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
linkedln is for professional to share business and job ideas,facebook. is a social network and helps in meeting old links,twitter is for breaking news .so they all have diff functions but facebook stil rules
Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
This three social networking sites appeal to different kinds of people. While facebook is mosltly used for pleasure. That's personal stuff. Though businesses use it too. For twitter, i think it's very good if you have a website that you want to promote. The kind of traffic that someone can get from twitter is something else. Among the three i think i prefere linedIn because the people there are serious people not the kind of facebook people that waste their pressures time posting vain updates. LinkedIn is for serious minded business people.
Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by goldenval(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thanks guys, I love linkedin too cos only serious business minded ppl are there, facebook rocks too, I am working on my linkdin project that will be launch soon. more details is coming soon. Thanks guys
Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by mikuz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Facebook is the number one website in Nigeria,others are far behind,even yahoo and google,not to talk of twitter and linkedin!
Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by Mobinga: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
twirra
Re: Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? by goldenval(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think facebook and twitter rocks only but i like using twitter a lot, Thanks guys!

(1) (Reply)

Easter Web Hosting Promo / I Want To Know How To Administer Joomla To Create Dynamic Website / Still Admitting: Xampp, Joomla, Css, Fireworks Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.