Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] (5671 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Bad Thing Has Happened To Me / THIS THING Has Finally Affected Me. What Should I Do? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Anyway, let me give glory to God. No matter what I do, how I fail or how I win, I never forget praising Him. I just sub'ed for myself and I just received multiple alerts from Amazon. Praise God!

With this, those two ladies that promised to sub for me, I owe the two of you 1k each subscription throughout this year. Each month, come and redeem your 1k. This is to say, I owe the two of you a total of 12k subscription in this 2020. This giveaway expires in December, 2020.

Let's take our conversations private.

Wow thanks
But I'm not on WhatsApp for now
You can message on Instagram
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@KimberlyWest and @Bestabigaelever my promise is above.

@Kim, if you were a Rivers state girl, I would've helped you with your book/writing business and you'll start cashing out in hard currencies while you sleep and all lectures are free for you even though I charge others 200k per month.

You missed. #Tears.

No do that o
I don't want sub again, na this one I want
Location shouldn't be a barrier
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
make person help me na abeg my own sef don finish since
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dick is useless I swear

1 Like

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@Bonatheripper, based on the book of Proverbs 12:16, I should've just ignored you, but let me make you happy.

I'm irritating because you can't get enough.

Now, my turn to ask.

Why are you always stalking someone who is irritating? Why is it that your first thread on Nairaland was about me? I'm not gay, please. I f*ck p*ssy, not an*s.

Can't you use that time wisely and better your life?

If you reply abusively, I'll finally heed to the book of Proverbs.

I joined Nairaland 2011

This is an alternate Account.

You're still irritating.

Your replies are useless.

Once I tell you what I feel about you, you can shove your replies inside your ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
People are forcing themselves to like you yet no way.

From the replies on all your threads they only play nice because they need favours from you.

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who will sub for me o?!
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
As long as I'm holding that favor, you'll keep roaming around me and forcing yourself on me while I withhold it until your depression gets worse and you commit suicide.

When you're gone, I'll release it and start shedding crocodile tears.

3 Likes

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
A man who hold people's favor is a blessed man.

A man who gives all the favor out easily is a stupid man.

A man who makes them work hard to get the favor is a wise man.

Pray to be a blessed man so you can hold people's favor and watch them chase you around everywhere you go.

They will become obsessed with you and at this time, you have the power to either frustrate them or elevate them.

It's obvious the child has lots of monikers. He uses one or more to ask me for favor, which I don't yield, then he frustratingly uses numerous alternate to attack and abuse me.

I feel good for holding your favor and I even feel better watching you act frustrated.

Na joke o!

2 Likes

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
F*ck! My apologies to Bonath. I just realized you're depressed because of your K-legs. Please, forgive me for calling you depressed. I know it hurts.

Why not you open a GoFundMe account to raise some money to do operation? Or better yet, amputate it and use crutches.

My advice: K-leg is not the end of the world. Don't take something that small seriously and live a bittered life. God loves you. Harboring malice kills faster than depression caused by K-leg.

Hold God strong and stop dwelling on that K-leg. God will heal your pains. You're born a winner, not a malice keeper.

Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
This thread may seem controversial, but there is a lot to learn from it.

1. Don't live your life hoping on favor because you've given that person power to either favor you or frustrate you. At the end, you've given your emotions away for someone else to control all because of favor.

2. Live your life holding other people's favor and to achieve this, you must be focused and determined in your dreams and when you succeed, God will automatically give you that power to hold people's favor.

3. When you hold this favor, don't give it to everyone and don't give it out easily, else, they won't know the value.

4. You're depressed is not because God wants you to be. It's because of your actions or inactions 5 years ago and the things you harbor in your mind.

The mind controls your well-being and happiness. A man who refuses to control his mind, gets his mind controlled by those holding the word "FAVOR."

Modified: I forgot to add something and that is: You can never be a billionaire until you hold millions of people's favor. These people are the ones that will make you the billionaire or at least, a millionaire.

If you want to remain poor, don't hold people's favor. The reason God himself is exalted and worshipped is because he holds our favor. Without this favor, nobody will respect God.

God, being a wise man, doesn't give out this favor easily until you work for it by doing what he wants.

Sadly, some humans are impatient and they call on the Devil for quick favor. Also, the Devil being wise, he doesn't do favor for free.

Me, iLegend, learns from God and also from the Devil, but I only serve one master called God.

In summary, you can't get anything from God for free and you can't get anything from the Devil for free. Let someone prove me wrong. Sadly, Nigerians want favor for free and the moment they get it, they run and start making fun of you for being a fool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Words on marble cool
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@KimberlyWest, I prefer via witchcraft. Hahahaha. Make we jam for junction. Come with extra wings cuz I'm good at breaking them.

You never jam be that...
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@KimberlyWest and @Bestabigaelever my promise is above.

@Kim, if you were a Rivers state girl, I would've helped you with your book/writing business and you'll start cashing out in hard currencies while you sleep and all lectures are free for you even though I charge others 200k per month.

You missed. #Tears.

grin
Thanks for the sub promise, but I'm more interested in how I can become a Rivers State girl.

I missed? Never say never sha...
cool
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Extra tip to those who want to know what I did to hold the key of favor.

Some years ago, I got tired of the government and wrote a book called You're Your President. In this book, more like a diary, I made it known that you don't have a president and you need to take responsibility and lead yourself.

Ever since I stopped blaming the Nigerian government, oil companies, etc. and embraced my own world and mounted myself as my own president, my life began to take shape.

Also, I wrote another book called The Stubborn Dreamer.

Because of the information I revealed in these books, I didn't publish them, but kept them private like a diary. I don't sell them. They are just books of stories, the future, and wisdom.

So, as a man or woman, learn to be your own president. If you don't lead yourself, no one will and if anyone does, the person may lead you into depression or being too dependent on him. A religious fanatic will say, "Allow God lead," but I'll say, "Start leading first, and let God take the wheel."

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol funny boy ilegend

See the Epistle you composed just to please your ego.
I won't say fans because you have no true fans nor followers.

I know deep inside they must be pissed with your useless misleading heading you termed marketing strategy.

What nonsense childish marketing strategy.
Mtcheeew.

Yes I have K kegs And they're part of my biggest insecurities hence my thread on Nairaland.

You talking about them won't make me stop bashing your nonsense post.

Who gives a shiit about your kitchen or the food you're about to eat.

Annoying prick

1 Like

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

them plenty grin

Ocean Hai
Han Geng
Han Han
Han Lei
Mickey He
He Yong (rock musician)
Tiger Hu
Hu Bing
Hu Ge
Hu Xia
Hua Chenyu
Huang Lei
Huang Xiaoming
Huang Zitao

Jackie Tam. ���

ok come on here if your seeing this I will be posting voucher soon
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Lol funny boy ilegend

See the Epistle you composed just to please your ego.
I won't say fans because you have no true fans nor followers.

I know deep inside they must be pissed with your useless misleading heading you termed marketing strategy.

What nonsense childish marketing strategy.
Mtcheeew.

Yes I have K kegs And they're part of my biggest insecurities hence my thread on Nairaland.

You talking about them won't make me stop bashing your nonsense post.

Who gives a shiit about your kitchen or the food you're about to eat.

Annoying prick

i wonder oo,and it’s not as if he’s eating good food eating junk food grin grin
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congrats to me on my 2nd whip ,cleared today grin grin grin while ilegend still day eat catfish And other junk food grin grin grin grin grin ....ilengend thou shall not load any cuz na your thread

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
;Don

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin.

Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
grin
I no go take this from you grin grin

I dey vex!!!! I dey para ehn

Why you go do this for my back? Na me look for names now, see now they Don load am finish grin

What a poor me!!!!!!

If you load am, come give testimony ooooo
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Why you go do this for my back? Na me look for names now, see now they Don load am finish grin

What a poor me!!!!!!

If you load am, come give testimony ooooo
which network ?
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
which network ?
grin grin

Much love bro

MTN
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

me wey first you post grin grin

he just skip my own grin
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

me wey first you post grin grin

he just skip my own grin
Keep calm make e settle my matter grin
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Keep calm make e settle my matter grin
Abi........flex on cheesy grin
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

grin grin

Much love bro

MTN
na ilegend criminal go load am grin grin ok hold
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
Ok then

They Don dey wait for my Blessing

God pass you grin
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
some people will just load and leave without saying thanks ................ NOT COOL angry
Re: THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] by CallMeAthena(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
Please oo,my own is airtel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? / Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.