Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining (224 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining by NairaLEARN: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
For those reading me from Neni, around the world

Today the coronavirus worldwide data center Hite the hiest in USA and some other countries in Africa

Things are not getting better as more cases are been reported daily

I choose to write this not to make u fear, but to encourage you and my humble self.

Letting you know that

The best ways we can fight this virus and win, is simple by coming together as one and fight the virus as human

This coronavirus is not an outbreak, simple is man made.. and the enemy behind it has long been wining against humanity ever since they release the virus

The world failed to come together

In Nigeria my country, few people believe that coronavirus is real. Many do not.. to many Nigerians, coronavirus is just but another scam

You will recall. Few weeks ago, a cop in the United States Of American. Killed a black man..

Thing excalated and black live matter protest was birthed..

All over the United States people where protesting. Social distancing was flagged, stay at home letter

To them over there, coronavirus and the unmasked enemy called COVID 19 has gone on break

So today being 26 June 2020, News has it that Lastly anxiety is mounting in the United States over coronavirus.

Yesterday, the United States had the highest number of daily coronavirus cases in more than 2 months.

Rather than improving, things are worsening. More than 120,000 Americans have already died.

More than 120,000 people like you and i. this is not just a headline but people.. some are Father's, some are mothers,some wife, husband, children, Grand Pa and ma the list are endless.. this are human like us.but now gone due to coronavirus

But what is coming is scary. Even in Nigeria my country is so So scary that after more than 2 months, both the Nigeria Government, NCDC are still yet to combat the virus effectively.

Cases of coronavirus are exploding In the United State of America, United State being one of the most visited country in the world.

Fated at this time.. I fear for the most pupolated black Nation in the world, being Nigeria.

In California USA, there were more than 7000 new cases, highest since the crisis hit the United States.

Hospitals are being overwhelmed in some states. The hit is imminent live in the home town of WHO.

But rather than giving people stimulus money for another three months, states want to hurriedly reopen.

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been given to the very rich while the poor languish in hopelessness in the United States of America

Why Nigeria Govern has not given any incentives to her nationals.

In USA In fact $1.4 billion was sent to more than 1.1 million dead Americans but nothing to native Americans until a court ruled in their favor.

Things are bad, the coronavirus is accelerating dangerously in 29 states in the United States. The unknown enemy behind COVID-19 is winning

If nothing is quickly done, the impending disaster would be inevitable, making the 1918 flu that killed 750 thousand Americans and millions ex where in the world..

In Nigeria coronavirus may look like nothing. This is because cases are increasing rapidly long before Fall when the CDC believes a mixture of coronavirus and the common flu may be deadly.

Stay Safe

This is a man made virus and the enemy behind it is winning

Stay strong

May God Help The wolrd

From

Mbonu Watson

www.nairalearn.com
Re: Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining by Jumlek2411: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good write up. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining by NairaLEARN: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Good write up. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome

Stay Strong pls
Re: Reason Why The Enemy Behind Coronavirus Is Wining by NairaLEARN: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Deep

(1) (Reply)

CORONA VIRUS(COVID-19) AND HIV/AIDS;a Health Dilemma. / Flu Virus With 'pandemic Potential' Found In China / Nick Cordero Dies From Covid-19 – Death | Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.