Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? (396 Views)

Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No / For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by justmondris: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello All,
My company is currently building an application for a client and one of the major features of the app, is the ability to generate users' bank statement online like what renmoney.com is currently doing . Please, which company is responsible for giving access to such Api?

Thanks, expecting someone to point me to the right direction

Michael Mondris
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by mrcommonsense(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2020
justmondris:
Hello All,
My company is currently building an application for a client and one of the major features of the app, is the ability to generate users' bank statement online like what renmoney.com is currently doing . Please, which company is responsible for giving access to such Api?

Thanks, expecting someone to point me to the right direction

Michael Mondris
you need a license and an approval from cbn before you can do that.
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by justmondris: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
mrcommonsense:

you need a license and an approval from cbn before you can do that.

Please, is there anywhere i can find such requirements online in order to send it to the client? After CBN has granted the approval, which company will grant us access to the API?
Re: Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? by mrcommonsense(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
justmondris:

Please, is there anywhere i can find such requirements online in order to send it to the client? After CBN has granted the approval, which company will grant us access to the API?
After you've gotten approval you can get api from interswitch(quickteller), or paystack but both will charge a fee and if you're using quickteller get ready to pay a lot and file lots of documents.

(1) (Reply)

Fastpro Premium Blogger Template / Who Can Help Me Develop VTU Site. / Making Money Online 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.