Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:18 PM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (31314 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Cost implications for this project from foundation to decking is 7.8m.

That includes the main building and the security house up to level you have seen it.

Client has blocks on ground only.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dennis3D:

That includes the main building and the security house up to level you have seen it.

Not bad at all. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2020
mufutau55:

Not bad at all. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Yeah compared to building such in Lagos.
Raft foundation alone would cost up to 4 to 4.6m if not more
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Keep following up with us
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Feel free to contact us for design and construction services
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Permit me to share the link to this our interior work here on this space.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825308/interior-redesign-reconstruction-3-bedroom/3#92212604

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2020
You always welcomed to ask us questions here
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
See this. From one or our recent renovation work.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Fonyeri(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Great job
Dennis3D:
See the decking this morning as we came to wet it.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fonyeri:
Great job

Thank you very much for finding time on our thread

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
See this...
We do from Design to Finishing and Furnishing.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Results is all that matters to us...
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by ElteeSupreme: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Dennis3D post=91423981]
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by ElteeSupreme: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dennis3D:

Sorry before I do that.
Can I know what you are and why you need such information?

I only asked the question for the purpose of knowledge acquisition. Afterall you clearly stated that we the followers are free to questions for clarification purpose.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
ElteeSupreme:

I only asked the question for the purpose of knowledge acquisition. Afterall you clearly stated that we the followers are free to questions for clarification purpose.

Setting out is a process of mapping out the building boundaries as well as the foundation positions in line with the design at hand.

You need carpenters as well as artisans on site hands on to get the work done. You equally need an architect and engineer on ground to partake in the setting out process.

Though a well an experienced builder who is vast in knowledge can actually carry out this process with lesser team before actual digging and trenching commences...

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Salliet(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Dennis3D:

Thank you for fulfilling your promise.

However, with the blocks not included in this cost, it's not so much informative to me (don't know about others). When we request for cost, it's either we are considering if our budget can carry similar structure, thus making a decision to embark on it or we are currently doing similar and want to see if we are spending more than we should.

My suggestion would be,

1. Include the probable cost of the blocks to the lump sum or;

2. Give a breakdown of the lump sum as much as time permits you.

Well done for the neat job once again. Your attention to details is highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Salliet:

Thank you for fulfilling your promise.

However, with the blocks not included in this cost, it's not so much informative to me (don't know about others). When we request for cost, it's either we are considering if our budget can carry similar structure, thus making a decision to embark on it or we are currently doing similar and want to see if we are spending more than we should.

My suggestion would be,

1. Include the probable cost of the blocks to the lump sum or;

2. Give a breakdown of the lump sum as much as time permits you.

Well done for the neat job once again. Your attention to details is highly commendable.

I will take my time and break it down the way you envisaged it here later. Thanks. I quite understand what you mean though. So stay tuned and watch out for it when it drops.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Below is the Breakdown of the Calabar Project.

1. Foundation Cost of the Main building without Block was = 2.3m Material and Labour.
Total of 1200 Blocks was estimated for Foundation which ought to have costed = 180,000 with their local price there.

2. Ground Floor to Lintel and Leveling for Decking was = 1.8m. Total of 2,500 Blocks was estimated. Cost would have been = 375,000

3. Decking was estimated to cost 2.9m all included materials and labour for each stage.

4. Security House self contain and Gen House. Built to standard with reinforcements and concrete floors estimated was for 600K to Leveling and set for roofing. Materials and Labour.

Miscellaneous Expenses and Logistics and other project related services = 200,000.00

Total = 7,800,000.00

5 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you all for following up with us and staying with us still.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by SurveyorGeo: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dennis3D:

Thank you for this
Dennis3D:
Below is the Breakdown of the Calabar Project.

1. Foundation Cost of the Main building without Block was = 2.3m Material and Labour.
Total of 1200 Blocks was estimated for Foundation which ought to have costed = 180,000 with their local price there.

2. Ground Floor to Lintel and Leveling for Decking was = 1.8m. Total of 2,500 Blocks was estimated. Cost would have been = 375,000

3. Decking was estimated to cost 2.9m all included materials and labour for each stage.

4. Security House self contain and Gen House. Built to standard with reinforcements and concrete floors estimated was for 600K to Leveling and set for roofing. Materials and Labour.

Miscellaneous Expenses and Logistics and other project related services = 200,000.00

Total = 7,800,000.00
Dennis3D:

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2020
SurveyorGeo:

Thank you for this

Thank you for this

Thank you for following up with us.
Well appreciated.
Stay tuned for when we resume.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make us your favorite and watch us deliver precision design and construction for you.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wishing you all a new week
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Happy New Week good people
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2020
FYI

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2020
coldcandy:

Well done sir. Site work does not know Sunday.

I work with time and Sundays are included when I have deadline to meet up to.

Thanks for your time on our thread. We appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2020
coldcandy:

Well done sir. Site work does not know Sunday.

I work with time and Sundays are included when I have deadline to meet up to.

Thanks for your time on our thread. We appreciate you...
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Love our work.
Rate us
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Keep up with us.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos / Two-storey Accident And Emergency Building In FMC Umuahia Collapses (VIDEO) / LRU Arrives Collapsed School With Echo Devices To Scan For Persons Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.