Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,584 members, 7,948,264 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (31089 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
SurveyorGeo:
Good job

Thank you for following up with us
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
We are commencing roofing of the security and Gen House Tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Keep following up with us for updates
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
All we care is progress.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Keep following

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2020
We are still working

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Security and Gen House roofing skeleton completed today with POP Nuggins.

Leveling the main building on going simultaneously

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:39am On Sep 17, 2020
More updates coming your way
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Work update today
Concrete facial form work for the main building ongoing

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2020
See the 3D Model of the Building Roof Carcass

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Progress made today
Fence work ground beam done.
Fence is about 45m long side by side.

Plot still continues after that, but we are stopping at 45meters for now.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Splendid progress, I love it. Good work Oga Dennis.
And your 3Ds design ability is superb...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:28am On Sep 20, 2020
mufutau55:
Splendid progress, I love it. Good work Oga Dennis.
And your 3Ds design ability is superb...

Hajji M.

Thank you very much Sir.

We are always improving on our work tools both software and hardware towards bringing the best work to our clients
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:29am On Sep 20, 2020
More 3D model of the roof Carcass

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 20, 2020
mufutau55:

Are you asking a question or trying to lecture the builder?
You are not the owner of the project, so why does he has to show you anything.

Hajji M.

Exactly my thoughts even though I'm a certified novice on this very field

3 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Dennis3D:
This is Day 18
Iron works have started.
God bless my TEAM
We have been working every day since Day 1 till now. Sunday to Sunday. Morning till evening. I can't thank you guys enough.

Wow, that's dedication at its best

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Dennis3D:
See the decking this morning as we came to wet it.

Good job
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Dennis3D:

I will take my time and break it down the way you envisaged it here later. Thanks. I quite understand what you mean though. So stay tuned and watch out for it when it drops.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Dennis3D:

Lovely 3D resemblance. Good work.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Dennis3D:

Glad I finally made it to this point and can now follow up with this thread in real time.

I'm so inspired by your work and will surely be needing your services in the nearest future which is why I stayed up late despite the difference in time zone to read up the entire pages of this thread.

I'm loving your updates and keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2020
byrron:

[i]Glad I finally made it to this point and can now follow up with this thread in real time.

I'm so inspired by your work and will surely be needing your services in the nearest future which is why I stayed up late despite the difference in time zone to read up the entire pages of this thread.

I'm loving your updates and keep them coming.[/i

My brother, you are not the only one o. Good work here and the fast progress is excellent.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2020
mufutau55:

My brother, you are not the only one o. Good work here and the fast progress is excellent.

Hajji M.

I completely agree with your assertions along with your observations too.

I will follow the thread henceforth just like you to the conclusion of this project.

3 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2020
byrron:

Exactly my thoughts even though I'm a certified novice on this very field

Lol
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2020
byrron:

I completely agree with your assertions along with your observations too.

I will follow the thread henceforth just like you to the conclusion of this project.

Thank you very much. We will surely be glad to give you excellent services

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
mufutau55:

Lovely 3D resemblance. Good work.

Hajji M.

Yes Sir.
Once am on construction for a project I design. I continue to enhance and improve the design to suite a very tasty outlook and I also review the 3D with my workers in real time to understand what we have to do on each day and that's what makes the job move very fast because everyone understands what they are to do at every point I time.

More so that's why am called Dennis3D...
We Design and model everything in real time... 3D model. Including interior

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good afternoon good people.
Updates from site today. Sunday.

POP Art works on Pillar

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Fence is rising from one side while we cast the ground beam of the other side. All moving simultaneously

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Stay tuned for updates today
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Progress made so far.
Fence moving simultaneously.
Concrete facial form works and iron works ongoing simultaneously.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Follow us for more updates

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wait for updates today

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Ikorodu Event Centre On 1 Acre Land For Sale / Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.