Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Anal Stimulation In Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Stimulation In Male (968 Views)

Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Stimulation In Male by Netcry0(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Does anal stimulation make one a gay.
When i masturbate i always love reaching for my postrate gland and it nake me enjoy masturbating now the question is does that make me a gay or not
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by flyingpig: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Netcry0:
When i masturbate i always love reaching for my postrate gland and it nake me enjoy masturbating now the question is does that make me a gay or not

You love to stimulate your anus with your fingers while masturbating on your penis
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Netcry0(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

You love to stimulate your anus with your fingers while masturbating on your penis
yes
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by flyingpig: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Netcry0:
yes

Well, that's your own fetish I guess.

Ever had a sexual urge or attraction for a guy
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Netcry0(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

Well, that's your own fetish I guess.

Ever had a sexual urge or attraction for a guy
at all I'm not
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Haa!! Brah, your butthole will open for business soon grin

1 Like

Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by flyingpig: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Netcry0:
at all I'm not

Well then you're not gay.

You just discovered a unique fetish for your own sexual gratification. A lot of people have their own fetish and most are weird.

What makes one a gay is sexual attraction to same sex, devoid of that you are not.
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Imiete(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2020
borehole go soon occur
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Netcry0(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Carchoice:
Haa!! Brah, your butthole will open for business soon grin
it will never happen bro . Won't even do that if I'm pointed wit a gun
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Netcry0(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

Well then you're not gay.

You just discovered a unique fetish for your own sexual gratification. A lot of people have their own fetish and most are weird.

What makes one a gay is sexual attraction to same sex, devoid of that you are not.
thank you so much
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Stewart883(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Netcry0:

No! It's just a fetish. I used to have a girlfriend who did that to me when having sex... Dammit!!! The pleasure I get from her fingers is out of this world!!

1 Like

Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Netcry0:
it will never happen bro . Won't even do that if I'm pointed wit a gun
change is inevitable bro. You might wake up one day and want to try something extraordinarily extraordinary.
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Stewart883:

No! It's just a fetish. I used to have a girlfriend who did that to me when having sex... Dammit!!! The pleasure I get from her fingers is out of this world!!
what the hell? Finger your asx during sex? angry angry Sick!!
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by emillysmigael(f): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Sexual fetish
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Amb1045(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2020
I think you should try anything possible to control the urge of fingering yourself while masturbating what of in a situation you're bleeping a lady how do you handle such situations since that's the only way u have satisfaction
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Stewart883(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Carchoice:
what the hell? Finger your asx during sex? angry angry Sick!!

Yeah it maybe sick to you!! But there are more extreme fetishes than that.. I used to know a lady who preferred having sex when she is incapacitated (dead drunk or extremely high) from a drug called "extacy" if she doesn't use it she can have or enjoy sex.
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Gentle0wavez: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Not at all, you are not Gay. I have tried prostrate stimulation b4 but I didn't feel anything and it's stressful, so I just quit.
Re: Anal Stimulation In Male by Adiwana: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Gay

(1) (Reply)

Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) / Stay Woke Brothers, Don't Let Strange Women Harvest You!! / She Said She's Confused About Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.