Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,029 members, 7,966,793 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry (2516 Views)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Because She Failed Her Waec? / I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid / OND / HND Studies / Certificates For Adults In Just 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
God will save us in this country. Very frustrating place. After school, you toil around in search of job but to no avail and you decide to start something on your own, still you can't even lay hands on loan or grant. It's very frustrating. No wonder people end up doing the unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Loan still in need please. Those who promised to contact, she hasn't received any yet. Kindly contact please.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Ejaisky: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
radiolover:
Loan still in need please. Those who promised to contact, she hasn't received any yet. Kindly contact please.
You were asked to drop location and you chose to ignore the request.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ejaisky:

You were asked to drop location and you chose to ignore the request.

I responded. Said she is in Calabar, Cross River state, Nigeria.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by niceguy555: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
radiolover:

Can you please call the number provided above or can I have yours so she can call you directly?

No need for the call cos I can't lend out #100,000 in this critical period
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by ThothHermes: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Proverbs 22:7

The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

You and your sister are about to understand the meaning of this verse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Yoruba Is Land Of Twins? / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon / After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.