Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,294 members, 7,897,411 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year (1820 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Best Article I've Read On GEJ Achievements!! PLEASE READ!!! / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
Run Bakare, run… By Dimgba Igwe [08055001932 (dimgbaigwe@gmail.com] Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Wanted: a powerful candidate to give President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, a good fight at the general election in April. Enter my colleague, Dele Momodu, public intellectual, Dr. Pat Utomi, Kano State Governor, Ibrahim Shekarau, former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribadu and former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari. Each of the above candidates parade requisite credentials for good leadership. Momodu and Utomi are running on intellectual platform which usually in Nigerian context, hardly ever translate into votes. Their chances are as limited as the limited resources and structures at their disposals. One day, Nigeria would mature into politics of ideas but until then, we can only thank Utomi and Momodu for their courage to dare at least. Shekarau is coming into the race with a background of two successful tenures as governor of volatile Kano State who rode on the crest of religious-cum-populist bubble to become governor in a fairy-tale manner that may be difficult to replicate in a highly polarized and heterogeneous national platform. With captive support in Kano State and expected reasonable impact in some part of North West, he certainly has a spoiler’s chance in a limited territory. Such men are dangerous, but they are no national competition. Ribadu is waving his highly controversial anti-corruption achievements and truly, for a nation so deeply mired in the cesspit of corruption, this would have amounted to much, but he also carries with him, the political incubus of President Olusegun Obasanjo’s desecration of the anti-corruption agency under Ribadu’s watch for selfish political goals, including the third term gambit. Enter the ascetic former head of state, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, perhaps one of Nigeria’s most incorruptible leaders. He had been oil minister, head of state and head of the Petroleum Trust Fund that used petroleum revenue to develop various sectors of the nation, but without enriching himself. On account of his moral probity, despite his harsh record of human rights abuses as a head of state, Nigerians have
Bakare Photo: Sun News Publishing
come to respect as well fear him. He is respected for his moral integrity and feared by Christians who think he is an Islamic fanatic who may turn out to be a Taliban! It was after all under his watch that Nigeria commenced romance with the controversial Organisation of Islamic Countries, (OIC), a romance that was consummated to a
limited but controversial degree under the presidency of Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. Since then, many Christian electorates had feared Buhari’s presumed
potential to islamise Nigeria far more than they respected his incorruptible
personality.
Twice Buhari ran for presidency and twice he lost, even when he insisted that he
actually won. Many who rode on his name to power as governors under ANPP soon
dumped him to cut survival deals with ruling PDP and in turn, his party repudiated his court battles at electoral tribunals. But unlike the typical politicians who cut deals to
survive, Buhari had remained faithful to his uncompromising principles, a fact that had endeared him to the masses of the north, making him today potentially the most popular political figure in the north. Students of branding have a good subject in
Buhari on how to grow a personal political brand without spending a kobo. In a nation
where politics is a game of money—at times, running into billions—Buhari and his followers barely scratch by to pay their most basic bills.
But the absence of money to spend has not diminished Buhari’s brand; if anything, it has enhanced his connection with the masses, making him extremely popular. It is said that Buhari is the only man capable of pulling a million-man crowd in many northern cities without spending money on publicity.
This type of profile makes Buhari a candidate to beat in the north and therefore,
President Goodluck Jonathan’s stiffest opponent in the north. The snag however, for Buhari is how to translate his popularity in the north to the south. This has been tough
because of Buhari’s perception as an Islamic fanatic. For him to pick a southern
candidate, Buhari not only needed a Christian, but a credible one at that who
commands respect of the people. On this score, many of the popular politicians just didn’t make the scratch.
Enter fiery and iconoclastic preacher, Pastor Tunde Bakare, general overseer of the
Latter Rain Assembly and also the convener of Save Nigeria Group, (SNG). Report in
The Guardian of Thursday states that Bakare was being persuaded to become Buhari’s running mate for the April presidential election. Unfortunately, Pastor Bakare has been dragging his feet. One, he didn’t want to run for political office. Nonsense. Here
was Bakare preaching to few thousands and God says it was time to preach by words and action to 150 million audience and he is dithering and developing sentimental qualms? Second, Bakare didn’t want it to look as if the reason he formed SNG was really as a political platform to sell himself for political office. Well, then, Bakare, a
lawyer, ought to show me any section of the Bible and the Nigerian constitution that says that if you form a non-partisan association that exposed your leadership gifts to the world, you should not offer yourself to serve the people if they so desired. Imagine what would have happened if Joseph had told Pharaoh that he would not serve as prime minister in Egypt because people would think that was why he was dreaming and interpreting dreams! Or what God would have thought of Daniel if he had declined public office in Babylon simply so that nobody would consider him opportunistic! The question is: why do I want Bakare to run as Buhari’s running mate? First, it has to do with Bakare’s eminent qualification for the position. His profile fits that of Buhari like a pair of gloves. As a former Moslem, he would best understand the mindset of a typical ascetic Moslem like Buhari and how best to deal with him. Bakare is extremely bold and well able to speak his mind to powers that be, and that is, to speak the truth as he perceives it—a simple virtue that is in acute shortage in the corridors of power in Nigeria, giving lily-livered sycophants a field day. As a lawyer groomed in the chambers of both the fiery radical, Gani Fawehinmi and the arch conservative Chief Rotimi Williams, both now late, nobody would be able to pool the wool over his eyes. As a pastor, a minister of righteousness, he would not go into public office to amass wealth. In terms of leadership by example, where the president and the vice president are not soiling their hands with corruption, God helps anybody in their administration who would steal public funds. Buhari had proved his mettle from different public office positions that he would not enrich himself from public fund, neither would he be afraid to take bold decisions, including firing or jailing corrupt leaders. If his natural ascetic lifestyle made that unnecessary in his younger days, it would be crazy to think he would do otherwise in his old age. In other words, his character is no longer forming, it is already set and unchangeable. This would be dangerous for those of us in the media since Buhari patently seems to dislike media freedom, but then we would give him the fight of his life on that, trust us. The corruption challenge is on Bakare. In other words, wouldn’t the lure of office corrupt Bakare as many before him had fallen under the spell of corruption? Well, Bakare was a successful lawyer before he came into the ministry. He passed through the tutelage of the Pentecostal fundamentalist, Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Pastor E. A. Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church before he founded his ministry, Latter Rain Assembly. He had refused to join the prosperity bandwagon; preferring to play the role of an Old Testament prophet who had been the scourge of fellow Christian leaders whom he
accused of sundry offences including cultivating personality cult around themselves, doctrinal deviations and diverting into building human monuments rather than focusing on the core purposes of the church. Meaning that his passion is not amassing wealth and it would be unbelievable human tragedy if he changes now. Men who had definite purpose in life are not likely to be swayed by material circumstances as much as those who are merely opportunistic and lack definite purpose or spiritual anchors. If the Buhari-Bakare ticket happens, it would be the pairing of two strong personalities who would certainly give the Jonathan-Sambo-Incumbency ticket a run for their money at the polls. Win or lose, their candidacy would enhance the profile of the election from a potential walkover for Jonathan to a real contest where the winner would be somebody that would pass through the crucible to offer real values to the electorate. At the PDP convention, we saw a coronation of Jonathan, not a real contest, and this was all down to the power of incumbency. But Jonathan’s possible victory at the polls is not the problem; the absence of keen competition would be the problem that would undermine the credibility of the election. We must grow beyond “se-election” to real electoral contest; that is the only way to extract accountability from public office holders. They must sweat to get into power and be threatened with sack if they didn’t perform. If anybody asked my opinion on whether Bakare should accept to become Buhari’s running mate or not, I would borrow a prophetic trumpet and mount on the rooftop and blow: Run Bakare, Run…
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
from the same people who are shouting GEJ had no experience, which one be Bakare naw?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2011
ma_j blige

Nobody said GEJ is not experienced. he is just the leader of thieves and he has shown no will to fight corruption.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
The same thing that was said of OBJ - for 8 years. The same thing that was said of Yar Adua until he died. Now the same thing is being said of GEJ. How should corruption be fought?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2011
ma_j_blige,

you have the most credible, honest candidates to vote for, Buhari and Bakare, and you are still asking how corruption should be fought? I tire for you oooo.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2011
most credible? in whose eyes?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2011
I dont need to lecture you my dear, go and read about Buhari and Tunde Bakare, then read about Jonathan and His 40 thieves in PDP. And decide for yourself
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^

Bros, calm down.

I dont need to read anything to know about Buhari and Bakare.

Ok?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2011
yes ma. I don calm down
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Bisijohn: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2011
I do know for sure, that any nation that tolerates corruption can not grow or develop. The Holy book says, It is righteousness that exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any people. What we need in this country is not politicians,but rather a good leaders-a visionary ones indeed. Leaders that lead by example. Leaders that have been tested and tried. I pray God will give us such leaders.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2011
good.

Now make your points objectively.

What do you think Bakare has to offer?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2011
Nothing M_J_Blige,

if the article above is not convinving enough, then i rest my case
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by johndoe200: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Nothing M_J_Blige,

if the article above is not convinving enough, then i rest my case

The problem with fantasists is that they live in a dream world. Let me bring you down to earth.

1. Only fool would vote for Buhari, as he will most likely over see the breakup of Nigeria. Why? His victory will signal to the Niger Delta that they mean nothing, if you think the Jos crises etc are a problem, wait till the delta boils again.

2. Buhari will lead a lame duck government. The Senate and House of Reps will be populated by PDP, he will either be impeached or rendered useless. on the instructions of the GOVERNORS who will be majority PDP.

3. Only in cyberspace is ethnicity not a factor, ANOTHER YORUBA MAN? When SS and SE can't get there? Dream on.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2011
Johndoe,

well done, ooo. we know you are a PDP apologist! ethnicity is not a factor and buhari has never supported zoning and he has proved it by naming a credible south westerner. you are the one living in dreams because even the PDP is scared already. watch the space oga, you will see a revolution blow up in your eyes. from last night when the news broke to this morning, 10 votes commited already to this cause, and God knows how many are counting out there. The fools are thinking better now

leave it to a free and fair election, if your niger delta clueless, corrupt man called gej wins, fine with it.

And Buhari will break up Nigeria, because the army is Northern, Muslim. Dumb argument. Nigeria is too complicated to be broken up my friend.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2011
lets reason critically what does bakare have to offer us.
Understand there is a difference between a fiery preacher and a good leader.has he not made a series of bogus predictions in the past?

On Buhari  if you think the jos crisis is bad u just wait till buhari is president when the killings come to your door you will begin to think.The Niger delta will not sit down and let this presidency pass them by, queue at the station will become the order of the day.

I like Buhari"s CV on honesty and integrity but right now we need to level the playing field.
Religion and ethnicity are No 1 factors to consider if you want to be president in Nigeria What is Buhari doing with bakare?Has he forgotten there is SE and SS in Nigeria.He needs to up his game if he plans to pull the carpet from GEJ"s feet.

GEJ has to work with the forty thieves now thats the only way he is going to get there,remember Buhari mr integrity also dined with Abacha.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by johndoe200: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Johndoe,

well done, ooo. we know you are a PDP apologist! ethnicity is not a factor and buhari has never supported zoning and he has proved it by naming a credible south westerner. you are the one living in dreams because even the PDP is scared already. watch the space oga, you will see a revolution blow up in your eyes. from last night when the news broke to this morning, 10 votes commited already to this cause, and God knows how many are counting out there. The fools are thinking better now

leave it to a free and fair election, if your niger delta clueless, corrupt man called gej wins, fine with it.

And Buhari will break up Nigeria, because the army is Northern, Muslim. Dumb argument. Nigeria is too complicated to be broken up my friend.

Ethnicity is not a factor in Nigeria? You must be as s. tupid as you sound.

No Nigeria will break up because the Niger Delta will boil out of control, the oil will stop flowing, the Buhari government will try and force the issue and a virtual war will start. Do I need to spell everything out for you.

If you are an example of the intellectual level of the Buhari-bin-Laden supporter, they are pathetic indeed.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2011
andromida:

lets reason critically what does bakare have to offer us.
Understand there is a difference between a fiery preacher and a good leader.has he not made a series of bogus predictions in the past?

On Buhari  if you think the jos crisis is bad u just wait till buhari is president when the killings come to your door you will begin to think.The Niger delta will not sit down and let this presidency pass them by, queue at the station will become the order of the day.

I like Buhari"s CV on honesty and integrity but right now we need to level the playing field.
Religion and ethnicity are No 1 factors to consider if you want to be president in Nigeria What is Buhari doing with bakare?Has he forgotten there is SE and SS in Nigeria.He needs to up his game if he plans to pull the carpet from GEJ"s feet.

GEJ has to work with the forty thieves now thats the only way he is going to get there,remember Buhari mr integrity also dined with Abacha.

I do not get your reasoning.The Niger Delta has already produced a President whose only achievement might just be holding of this election.Are you trying to insinuate that the Niger Delta will go to war if Jonathan loses?That is never going to happen.You are also suggesting that the North should go to war because of Atiku's loss.

What we need is the progress of this country and not empty threats from ill informed people.The only road that leads to riverine communities of Buguma and Degema in Rivers State were constructed by PTF under Buhari.Until this day,the rest of the riverine communities cannot be reached by road.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2011
Niger Delta will boil. I get you are the Militant. let the oil stop flowing. our candidates have shown that with little money, great things can be done. Happy to say now that I am now a Muslim/Christian Fundamentalist! And the votes for these guys have started counting. the votes of stupid, but intelligent people who knows that PDP, Jonathan has glorified corruption for the past 12 yrs. Sit there, we have started counting the votes, people on the streets are getting excited, the internet is buzzing and you are lamenting

@Abagworo,

1993 produced a muslim muslim ticket we voted. regions do not matter as long people can live well in a corrupt free society. South East has shown they are not interested, south south will go for Jonathan whether he is a crook or not, clueless or not.

North West, North East, part of North central and educated people of the south east knows Buhari/Bakare ticket is the change this country needs.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by johndoe200: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2011
Abagworo:

I do not get your reasoning.The Niger Delta has already produced a President whose only achievement might just be holding of this election.Are you trying to insinuate that the Niger Delta will go to war if Jonathan loses?That is never going to happen.You are also suggesting that the North should go to war because of Atiku's loss.

What we need is the progress of this country and not empty threats from ill informed people.The only road that leads to riverine communities of Buguma and Degema in Rivers State were constructed by PTF under Buhari.Until this day,the rest of the riverine communities cannot be reached by road.

That's not true, the road was constructed under Odili. The other roads are in various stages of construction. Amechi backpedaled on them because of his agro with Odili.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Beaf: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Johndoe,

Stop being dense. Bakare is just a cheap sellout. Buhari thoroughly represents everything Nigeria is fighting to overthrow, especially zoning. If you don't know that the single biggest cog in the wheels of the nations progress is the core North (or conservative North), then you are a non-starter:

[size=14pt]Core North endorses Buhari[/size]        
Written by NICK UWERU    
Tuesday, 25 January 2011 22:30  

Indications are rife that conservative bloc in the core North is backing the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari for the presidency despite the stance of some elite and young elements in the region demanding that he concedes the slot to the candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.
Investigation by the paper showed that those supporting Buhari are mainly from the North-West and North-East geo-political zones where former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar performed relatively well in the recent presidential primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Buhari’s CPC is also seen as strong in those areas.
The choice of the former Head of State had been left as an option by the Northern elements canvassing the retention of the zoning arrangement of the PDP in the buildup to the presidential primaries of the party.
An associate of Buhari, Buba Galadima, had in a recent interview said that with the failure of the consensus candidacy project, the former leader remained a favourite of the North.

Recently, Wikkileaks, an online whistle blower, mentioned Buhari’s popularity in the region even when the late President Umaru Yar’Adua was alive.
In the recent expose on the ailment of Yar’Adua, the website said that more of the Northern elite had saw Buhari as the only choice of the North to regain the presidency.
Alarmed at Yar’Adua’s constant trip abroad for medical attention, the North had reportedly approached Yar’Adua, while alive to finish off a single tenure and allow the region to produce a candidate of its choice.
Yar’Adua became incensed at this and asked the emissaries to leave his office.
He told them that his presidency was a Nigerian mandate and not a regional one.
The late president also warned that the region would lose if he was not allowed to contest a second term.
It was after the altercation that the core North began considering the choice of Buhari.
However, it was gathered that some elements in the movement trying to work with Buhari are still nursing some fears about his choice.
“Some traditional rulers in the North still consider him inflexible,” said a PDP chieftain who is close to the inner circle of the North’s traditional structure.
He explained that Buhari’s record as a former ruler showed that he is one who never bends after taking a decision.
“This is a democracy not a military rule,” he said.
News Star tried to get IBM Ibrahim, a retired general and Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to comment on the development, but could not reach him.
But another member of the Northern body who commented on the matter but asked not to be mentioned because the matter has not been referred to them, said, “Our position as ACF is clear. The president of Nigeria must emerge through a democratic process it must follow the rule of law and party guidelines. Anything other than this is not acceptable,” the source said.

http://www.newsstarng.com/index.php/news/6389-core-north-endorses-buhari
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by johndoe200: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:
our candidates have shown that with little money, great things can be done.

Sit there, we have started counting the votes, people on the streets are getting excited, the internet is buzzing and you are lamenting

First, your candidates have done nothing. Please since they occupy posts only on the pages of newspapers what have done?

I am in Nigeria and ON THE GROUND politically, who is getting exited? The Internet Nigerians on NL?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2011
Buhari built all the refineries in this country as the minister of petroleum, he built roads that PDP has not been able to do in 12 yrs, buhari did this with PTF in four years, school rehabilitations, PTF drugs, notebooks.

I am in Nigeria, never lived outside this country except on vacations. Bakare is a lawyer and pastoring is his vocation. A man formed in the chambers of Gani Fawehinmi and Rotimi William. EFCC can go after him as it has done with Pastor Chris or as UK authorities went after Ashimolowo. the records are clean my friend. he is the erudite voice buhari needs, my friend.

And may I challenge you if you can match the number of streets protests Bakare has participated in since the days of IBB. Arm chair critic, am sure you have never!
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2011
Abagworo:

The Niger delta do not need to go to war they just need to make the flow of the no 1 resource unstable.
I do not know how buhari plans to handle that and i am afraid he will go there with guns blazing given his prior history of human rights abuse,and that was no threat but  my own opinion given the present political climate.

How can you say the igbos are not interested?are the south south also disinterested?
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Beaf: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Buhari built all the refineries in this country as the minister of petroleum, he built roads that PDP has not been able to do in 12 yrs, buhari did this with PTF in four years, school rehabilitations, PTF drugs, notebooks.

I am in Nigeria, never lived outside this country except on vacations. Bakare is a lawyer and pastoring is his vocation. A man formed in the chambers of Gani Fawehinmi and Rotimi William. EFCC can go after him as it has done with Pastor Chris or as UK authorities went after Ashimolowo. the records are clean my friend. he is the erudite voice buhari needs, my friend.

And may I challenge you if you can match the number of streets protests Bakare has participated in since the days of IBB. Arm chair critic, am sure you have never!

Sharrrrrrraaap dia!
I was among youthful protesters that stopped a column of tanks from Ikeja cantoment, after we had blocked Ikorodu road during anti-IBB protests. Many of us were much younger than you are; we fully understand the political calculus of Nigeria.

All you can do is rifle out what you think are achievements by rote. Buhari DID NOT build a single refinery.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf!

You are welcome. The Jihadist has chosen a pastor! Shame on all your propangandas, now he is an ethnicist! shame on you. I am sure you did not read the below in the article. Buhari is popular in the north because of this:

'Buhari had remained faithful to his uncompromising principles, a fact that had endeared him to the masses of the north, making him today potentially the most popular political figure in the north. Students of branding have a good subject in
Buhari on how to grow a personal political brand without spending a kobo. In a nation
where politics is a game of money—at times, running into billions—Buhari and his followers barely scratch by to pay their most basic bills.
But the absence of money to spend has not diminished Buhari’s brand; if anything, it has enhanced his connection with the masses, making him extremely popular. It is said that Buhari is the only man capable of pulling a million-man crowd in many northern cities without spending money on publicity.
This type of profile makes Buhari a candidate to beat in the north and therefore'

Men,

I live you with your old age senility. BEAF the PDP stooge. Money has corrupted your sense of judgement. cant waste my time here.

Igbos have shown they are not interested, my friend, even APGA is not fielding a candidate!
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Abagworo(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2011
johndoe200:

I am in Nigeria and ON THE GROUND politically, who is getting exited? The Internet Nigerians on NL?

This is the latest poll from Nigerian Village Square

If 2011  presidential elections were held today,  whom would you vote for ? Third in the series

Goodluck Jonathan: 846 Votes
Nuhu Ribadu: 708 Votes
Pat Utomi: 147 Votes
Dele Momodu: 147 Votes
Kris Okotie: 14 Votes
Muhammadu Buhari: 1512 Votes
Ibrahim Shekarau: 20 Votes
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by MaJBlige(f): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^

How i wish the internet "pollers" are the ones who will vote. They are not even registered. They are too big to go and register talk less of voting.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2011
Abagworo,

Leave this dreamers, the internet, the streets and my office is excited because of this ticket. 10 Votes committed to this course in my office today alone because this 'JIHADIST' has chosen a credible pastor who has shown over the years he is a voice of the voiceless! Even Abacha could not cage him!
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by Genbuhari3: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2011
I have registed and the first time since 1999. and I will vote grin
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by LoveKing(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2011
Let the muslims fighting in jos take a leaf from Buhari. Christians are your brothers.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by proudly9ja(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2011
I don;t understand the rationale of people saying S-S people will go to war if Goodluck doesn't win. The one they have been doing since Goodluck became president, is it not enough war? Oct 1 bomb blast is not bad enough? Kdnapping, bomb blasts, are those not enough?

Abeg stop threatening jare. This is democracy. Go to the polls and let the votes decide.
Re: Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year by saha(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2011
proudly9ja has said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s God Complex / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account? / Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.