Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,266 members, 7,940,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Of The Day (448 Views)

Top 20 4th Of July Jokes Of All Time / Random Jokes Of The Week / Jokes Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Of The Day by joeslf(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Hi guys
Take note of this things......
(1)Stop asking her if she has a boyfriend oooo...just take her out,make her laugh, buy her gifts then leave her to decide whether she's single or not.....Sense oooo���
(2)The way girls speak while answering that particular call at night,even the devils can't hear them.
I swear!
(3)Nowadays engagement ring doesn't work on our girls oooo if want her just hold her tight and give her belle.....FACT
(4)Best way to look for girl's trouble is to snap her and refuse to show her the pictures.
Aboki! before you do that ,make sure you not on button shirt oooo
(5)If I've made laugh or smile we are now friends...so you owe me your reaction and comments....taking break for now guyz...my broken seal continues..

2 Likes

Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin.

I go snap my neighbor wey dey my list of zabunda. I wont show her d pix. E go activate this ur number 1 for me,

(1) (Reply)

All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date / [memes]19 Things That Happen During Deliverance Weekend In Your Church / A Good Laugh For Today. Enjoy The Spirit's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.