Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,488 members, 7,920,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Problem with touching GOD's annoited - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem with touching GOD's annoited (280 Views)

Touching God I / No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido / Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by OpenYourEyes1: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
It's incredibly dangerous to touch holy people. GOD watches them everyday. If they pray to GOD in their persecution, GOD always answer. Their prayers is very powerful because those are the kind of people GOD listen to. You have to be born again and be holy for you to receive that kind of attention from the ALMIGHTY.
The mouths of the Holy are powerful weapon.
When you want to persecute them, always hope they don't pray to GOD to fight for them. GOD fights for them quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by falcon01: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
grin nawaoo, You guys are Cray Cray.... so God leaves innocent children to be raped, killed and die of starvation but fights for the Anointed? make una try use una brain nahh.. We are not kids anymore It worked before but now it just doesn't make sense anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Gentle0wavez: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
When God said that he meant that who so ever harms them because they are preaching the gospel and doing his work, not going against the Law.
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Petrall: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
falcon01:
grin nawaoo, You guys are Cray Cray.... so God leaves innocent children to be raped, killed and die of starvation

Where did God do that

but fights for the Anointed? make una try use una brain nahh..

That's the bible bro

We are not kids anymore It worked.

Then stop talking like one . . .
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Name one God's anointed pastor in Nigeria with proofs. sad

Mek I find trouble, where's Rozz? cheesy
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Name one God's anointed pastor in Nigeria with proofs. sad

Mek I find trouble, where's Rozz? cheesy
lol ofcourse my able anointed big daddy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,follow him on YouTube and you will testify to my claims
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
ofcourse my able anointed big daddy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
I know you'll never disappoint. cheesy
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
I know you'll never disappoint. cheesy
why are you dissapointed,see ehn don't follow the crowd by listening to what they are saying,find out for yourself,even Jesus was persecuted by his own people
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
why are you dissapointed,see ehn don't follow the crowd by listening to what they are saying,find out for yourself,even Jesus was persecuted by his own people
My dear, it's not about just your pastor. I ain't no atheist. I believe in God and was raised in a good christian home. Dad was a Knight and mum is very prayerful till today. My doubts is not about God, it's about the church. I had career mentor in my dad and after I lost him, I found another mentor in a now retired senior colleague. Their mentorships have set good career pathways for me so when religious leaders become pathways to evil as witnessed today, what will you expect me to think of religion?
Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
My dear, it's not about just your pastor. I ain't no atheist. I believe in God and was raised in a good christian home. Dad was a Knight and mum is very prayerful till today. My doubts is not about God, it's about the church. I had career mentor in my dad and after I lost him, I found another mentor in a now retired senior colleague. Their mentorships have set good career pathways for me so when religious leaders become pathways to evil as witnessed today, what will you expect me to think of religion?
well,i pray you have an encounter with my pastor,i know most of these pastors have made things difficult but understanding God is beyond human ,I trust your mom will drag you back with her prayers.RIP to your dad

1 Like

Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
well,i pray you have an encounter with my pastor,i know most of these pastors have made things difficult but understanding God is beyond human ,I trust your mom will drag you back with her prayers.RIP to your dad
Lol, someday maybe someday.

About my dad, thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Problem with touching GOD's annoited by falcon01: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Petrall:

Where did God do that

That's the bible bro

Then stop talking like one . . .

God Allowed that!

(1) (Reply)

Being In Tune / Prophet Muhammad And Abubakar The Truthful In The Lethal Hole / God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.