Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os (269 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os by ChristCFASM: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2020
GOD CURSED THOSE WITCHES AND WIZARDS THAT HELD AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN OSOGBO, OSUN STATE (Read, listen and share)

This message is from God to the whole world through His prophet/mouthpiece from Jesus Christ the Son of God for All Souls' Ministry Nigeria

*** God said He made a line of distinction between light and darkness but bestowed upon the light a greater power which darkness could not comprehend. In like mannner, God said He has not abased His commandments and that cursed is anyone who kicks against His laws.

***God said those parading themselves as witches and wizards erred for coming out in a broad daylight for a conference. God said they are doomed and His hands are upon them for inescapable destruction.

*** God said any nation or government that gives freedom to witches and wizards to operate as they like is accursed unless, there is a genuine repentance on her part.

*** God revealed that whenever witches and wizards operate, they iniciate some people into witchcraft, suck human blood and also snatch away people's goodness. Woe betide them all!

*** God said the most heinous sin committed by the witches and wizards was their gathering in Osogbo, Osun state for a conference. God said His sword has been wielded against them and curse be upon them all.

*** Thus says the Lord, the soul that permitted them to hold the conference SHALL FAIL WOEFULLY in his ambition to an exalted position. God vowed to install a humble person who will rise against witchcraft.

*** God said it's an abomination for witches and wizards to operate during the day because they belong to the darkness world. God said He remained the controller of both the heaven and the earth, and will only permit the children of the light to operate during the day. Except they repent and surrender their lives to Christ, NONE of those witches and wizards shall live their lives to the fullest said the Lord God of hosts.
https://www.facebook.com/2063479583919399/posts/2705259736408044/
Re: God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Progressive witches my nyansh.
Re: God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
donbachi:
Progressive witches my nyansh.

Jesus my toilet.

Progressive pastors only know how to rape small kids. Progressive pedophiles

1 Like

Re: God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os by Lilgabby(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Who b this jobless writer

1 Like

Re: God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Jesus my toilet.

Progressive pastors only know how to rape small kids. Progressive pedophiles

Aswrrr

Abeg, please my toilet hasn't killed anybody....my toilet has saved me more than enough

.. something else can be used to portray the idiot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Died For Your Sins, Sin No More. / Zakir Naik’s Plot To Silence Critics Of Islam / ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.