Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,955 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. (10592 Views)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Crownstar01: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
The dude he tested his chick with wasn't a clever guy I guess, otherwise he would have been crying by now. grin

Don't know why cool girls date silly guys.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
maybe not test but tempt rather, but give me a better name of what you call the scenario that took place in Genesis, when God told Abraham to kill his only son... am open to learn sir
he doesn't tempt people either, that's the devil's work.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Oluf3mi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mikky202:
Your boyfriend is at risk
At risk of what? Of losing what remains of his brain leakage?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Amotekun777: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
this lady is intelligent. her mother raised her well.
dude has even cheated twice yet she held on

I feel like asking her to send her account number!

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
hardbody:

and he uses it to f.uc.k her.

Me and you aint fighting ooo
You.mean he bleeps her with his head? I don't even have power for a fight.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Mayng01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
You are right..... I have even forgotten that part.... the guy is a complete ass & had woefully failed.

bukatyne:

Someone that has cheated twice?

He has marked his script o jare.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Justmeal: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Ebube haff cheated severally but here he is, putting his loyal babe of 3yrs to test.
Ebube odogwu. grin grin
Can you imagine the Ebube?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Tillatalk: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
For a man to test his girlfriend he must be suspicious of her
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Breezy90(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dude been reading a lot of tales on the internet lately...maybe he read the fear women thread on twitter too and decided to rethink his relationship grin.....baba say it is in the past : grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The good thing is,you didn't fail the test.. His trust for you is now 100%.. Even if you cheat now,d idoit won't even notice,because he succeed in fooling himself.. Testing your babe with your friend That's bulshit
The friend might even be sleeping with the babe. Anyway, I smell fake chat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:

Why won't you smell lies when a man is on the line?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Mikky202(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Her boyfriend does not think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oluf3mi:

At risk of what? Of losing what remains of his brain leakage?
my chest!! Am in sifia pains from your savagery grin grin

But that was an asshole move from the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by BabbanBura(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
please dump him as fast as possible,hes a small minded man, rubbish testing.Dare test him same way and watch him fail and still blame you for putting him to such rubbish test

Those yansh kind photos u dey post I wonder which Jesus abode you mean!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:

Are you saying a guy cannot do this? Or that you don't teach guys to behave like this?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Why won't you smell lies when a man is on the line?
The chat is obviously fake and you know it. Why are you and other females on this thread pretending that you don't know the chat is fake?
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Are you saying a guy cannot do this? Or that you don't teach guys to behave like this?
There is nothing wrong in testing your spouse if you have doubts. It's the rational thing to do. I know for a fact that many guys have tested their ladies this way. Nevertheless, I still think the chat is fake.

Cc sixfeetbelle
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Firstnebo: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
God doesn't test people.

How did you reach that conclusion?
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is nothing wrong in testing your spouse if you have doubts. It's the rational thing to do. I know for a fact that many guys have tested their ladies this way. Nevertheless, I still think the chat is fake.

Cc sixfeetbelle
so you think it's okay, to test people? SMH!!
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
The chat is obviously fake and you know it. Why are you and other females on this thread pretending that you don't know the chat is fake?

But it can be real, can't it? Let's leave the semantics aside and focus on the issue here.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:

Cc sixfeetbelle

You test a spouse that has given you reason to doubt them, not one that has proven loyalty to you at least in more than one occasion.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Samfloxin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
[img][/img] This is what you get when you support an entitled low value man. He was shit testing you. He just wanted to see how much BS you can tolerate. And it seems you were able to tolerate a lot. Martinez39 is this not what you advise your followers to do?

Dump him, cry and eat icecream, never look back. Once a man cheats, walk out pls. You are too good for him.
Get ready for a very long thing...8 out of 10 men cheat, if you dump a man because he cheated,get ready to dump another one and it continues

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
so you think it's okay, to test people? SMH!!
It's okay to test people, male or female.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
You test a spouse that has given you reason to doubt them, not one that has proven loyalty to you at least in more than one occasion.
This is a manipulative shot. grin Indeed, If your spouse gives you reasons to doubt, you test/investigate your spouse. However, you don't have to wait for your spouse to give you reasons to doubt; if suspicions about your spouse rises in you for ANY reason, it's okay to test your spouse.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Samfloxin:

Get ready for a very long thing...8 out of 10 men cheat, if you dump a man because he cheated,get ready to dump another one and it continues
Yes, I'll keep dumping. If men want to be disposable instead of irreplaceable, then they are free to go ahead. Their choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is a manipulative shot. grin Indeed, If your spouse gives you reasons to doubt, you test/investigate your spouse. However, you don't have to wait for your spouse to give you reasons to doubt; if suspicions about your spouse rises in you for ANY reason, it's okay to test your spouse.
why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Alexaonfleek: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
drsibz66:
Op dont mind those people telling you to dump him. The next person will also test you. There is always a hurdle or exam to pass in every aspect of life to get to the next level. That man has plans for you hence the test. He loves you thats forsure. Sometimes when people are in they do right things in stupid ways...

Think am ... how can u pass a test or exam and say you no longer interested the rewards? Just tell him you dont like what he did. Trust me every man tests a woman in one way or the other before they settle with her. Now.that you have passed you will see the love towards you increase . Trust me
Which fo0lish reward?
His broke ass or his smelly thumb sized community prick that he has used to cheat on the girl?

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
why are you contradicting yourself?
I am not contradicting myself.

Sixfèetbelle implied that you should ONLY test your spouse if your spouse gives you a reason to doubt. I said it should not be restricted to only spouses who have given reasons to be doubted, and one should test if any reason for doubt rises in one's mind. If you don't understand, there is nothing I can do. Sixfèetbelle opinion is a manipulative shot fashioned to leave a man vulnerable to an expert manipulative chameleon.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm, he does not love you, no man will do that to a woman he loves.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am not contradicting myself.

Sixfèetbelle implied that you should ONLY test your spouse if your spouse gives you a reason to doubt. I said it should not be restricted to only spouses who have given reasons to be doubted, and one should test if any reason for doubt rises in one's mind. If you don't understand, there is nothing I can do. Sixfèetbelle opinion is a manipulative shot fashioned to leave a man vulnerable to an expert manipulative chameleon.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Marry Your First Love / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating? / I Had Sex With My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.