Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,421 members, 7,894,780 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

See How An Edutainment Company Is Making Education Accessible For Our Children. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How An Edutainment Company Is Making Education Accessible For Our Children. (184 Views)

My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / Gov Akeredolu: Making Education Accessible, Attractive And Affordable In Ondo / 3 Things To Know Before Making Education Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How An Edutainment Company Is Making Education Accessible For Our Children. by klimkid: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Codex is a Research and Design Lab using data and adopting design thinking, creativity, and technology to democratize knowledge and make education accessible to all. They are driven by the passion to build sustainable education solutions using creativity and emerging technologies to influence systems for development.

They are committed to creating a world where knowledge is democratised and made accessible to everyone regardless of their learning style, socio-economic background, gender, or any other circumstance.

In doing this, they are initiating disruptive education projects and working with partners in developing solutions that show the diverse interpretation and application of knowledge.

Watch one of their videos below through the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nx_xExivVE

You can also visit their youtube channel for more Education videos for different class and subjects: Codex TV

(1) (Reply)

Covid19_ Edjucation Is So Great But Our Life Matters Alot. / Sex-For-Marks: Nigerian Lecturers Risk 14-Years Jail Term As Senate Passes Bill / Scholarship To Study In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.