Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,166 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Teenage Girl Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Teenage Girl Story (146 Views)

Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Teenage Girl Story by NaijaBeautyTalk: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
My name is Regina Udofiaren and this is my story. I lived in the school dormintory all through my stay in secondary school. After I got admission into the university, I also stayed in the hostel. While growing up I had lot of challenges because this dormintory life affected me in terms of being able to communicate well with my parent. I confided more on my friends about my private life more than my parent and usually feel very uncomfortable when ever my aunt want to talk about privates matters like my bras, panties menstruation, shaving and all that. While in the university, I began experience infections upon infections because I never knew about anything like that. And its was difficult for me to tell my parents or even go to the hospital to run a test to know what was going on. I was afraid that people will think that I have started having intercourse. I could not dare mention it to my parent, all the itch and discharges. I tried to manage it alone. At some point I became afraid and told a close friend about, I was happy she made me relax by saying it's happened to her also but she treated hers in the hospital, she helped me through all. I am sharing this story because there are alot of girls that are like that Regina who could not open up on things like that. Especially those who stayed in the hostel, dormitory.
I have created this channel for us to unite. Talk about everything girls are afraid to discuss or shy to mention. For every girl. Let's unite and share self care tips.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfW1hGsK7WYLDsDKiLlrzQ?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Healthy Relationship / Deputy Vice Chancellor Tests Positive For COVID-19 / 544 New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.