Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) (3684 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by Jenifa1: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2011
that looks like some streets in my neighborhood so I doubt it is the richest in America. Maybe the richest in that city or state. But not the US.
Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by buzugee(m): 4:02am On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Buzugee

Next time you're driving around. . . . lemme follow jor. I want to tell you which mansion I want you to surprise me with on my birthday.
Ko si wahala cheesy
Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by buzugee(m): 4:07am On Feb 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

that looks like some streets in my neighborhood so I doubt it is the richest in America. Maybe the richest in that city or state. But not the US.

you dont know what you talking about. read forbes http://www.chicagolandrealestateforum.com/2011/01/22/second-richest-u-s-neighborhood-outside-chicago/

it has slipped to 2nd richest in the US. click on that link. dont hate grin
Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by bigbumper(f): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Buzugee

Next time you're driving around. . . . lemme follow jor. I want to tell you which mansion I want you to surprise me with on my birthday.

See this wet behind the ears follow follow of a whippersnapper, back in 'em days, 1823 to be precise, they used to buy us whole neighbourhoods like this for our birthdays, so stop selling yourself short and step up your game cheesy
Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
Pictures are too big pls can anyone help to reduce it? i tried clicking it but it was hanging my PC
Re: So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) by playmode(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria / Meet The Woman Who Hunt Iguanas And Make Them As Source Of Protein(Photos) / Judicial Review Or Go Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.