Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,870 members, 7,938,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

“i’m Thankful For Every Single One Of You Rooting For Me! I See It And I Feel It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Thankful For Every Single One Of You Rooting For Me! I See It And I Feel It (193 Views)

Tiny-waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Is Single, One Month After Her Engagement / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / #BBNaija 2019: List of Nigerian celebrities rooting for Mercy and Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Thankful For Every Single One Of You Rooting For Me! I See It And I Feel It by AfricanBard: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerian Afropop artiste, Damini Ogulu a.k.a Burna Boy was a year older on July 2nd. His fans didn’t let that red letter day pass without notice as they besieged his social media handles with birthday requests and greetings.
Burna Boy who has won the Bet Awards twice rebranded his music by infusing some aspects of afrobeat which has seen him win numerous awards all over the world as well as go on global tours.
He took to his Instagram handle where he wrote:
“I’m Thankful For Every Single One Of You Rooting For Me! I see It And I Feel It”
Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/07/04/im-thankful-for-every-single-one-of-you-rooting-for-me-i-see-it-and-i-feel-it-burna-boy-to-his-fans/

(1) (Reply)

Banger Or Trash Shatta Bundle Set To Release A Song / Andriodd Official / “I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.