Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,510 members, 7,951,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25970 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by bigprick(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
really, forex trading is not a one day affair. even very experienced traders sometimes record losses. you have to be very good in analysing, using fundamental as well as technical indicators in order to begin to succeed in the forex market. my advise, practise with a demo account for a long time, and if you have someone who can put you through, also learn from that person. read a lot also. there are a lot of materials you can get for free from the internet. Lastly, dont invest money you cant afford to lose.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by thecrew: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
am new to this forex trade and kindly let me know where i can get signal software , 08029957978, lonlyparadise@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxcsolng: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
get free private 0ne on 0ne training or call 08056285344 visit for more send my an email at incomedaddy@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meshpips(m): 4:43am On Apr 13, 2011
Hi all,
my name is Meshach, I'm an Engineer by training but never really practised. The first time time I heard someone talk about FOREX was in Sokoto in 2007 when I went for a church programme. I did all I could to make the guy keep talking as I read between the lines and tried to figure out the basics of FOREX trading. From my discussion with him I could tell that FOREX trading involves some level of calculation, since I knew my computation abilities were excellent, I got quite interested in trading FOREX.

Prior to this time, I used to market designer perfumes and was preparing for my CCNA. One thing got my attention - it was challenging for me to get my products from Lagos to Gusau without spending alot on transporting the goods, networking also required being physically present. I immediately had started to recognize the drawbacks of doing things that required your physical presence and was already moving towards getting into virtual stuff. You can design a logo or a website for someone in a different location, send to him and have him pay your money into your bank account but it certainly is impossible for you to run RJ45 cables from a remote location.

When I got back to Gusau, I started my quest into the world of trading FOREX. I've seen the many sides of this market but through it all I've learnt to trust in Jesus as He that gives me wisdom. To speak the truth, the FOREX MARKET IS CAREFULLY DESIGNED FOR YOU TO LOOSE MONEY

Yes! Let it soak!! You need to have God living in you to be able to make it in this market. I remember sowing my first laptop as a seed on the altar of God with regards to my trading business. Just January 2011, God by His Spirit unveiled the mystery surrounding the markets to me and since then my life hasn't been same again.

I really don't like to speak empty words because I've found out that talk is cheap! For over one month, I have been giving live trade calls on the "Forex Trade Alerts" thread under the business childboard and the result have been amazing.

The market would test your resolve about trading, only make up your mind to endure and before long, most likely between 3-5 years, you would have become a successful trader.
You also can become successful, only be strong and of good courage.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Barrywhite8620: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pls my brothers in the house,
Has anybody invest with this
L.S.C.FOREX
(LOVE SEEDS COMPANY LTD)
ADDRESS:Km 3 Onitsha/Enugu Exp.Way,By Fidelity Bank New-tyre Nkpor
pls anybody dat has invest with dis company with positive breakthrough,
should let me know.THANKS.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by flourishfx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
hey guys, i like dis section called forex
i attest to it dat fx is clean biz
i hav bin knock out 2yrs ago with oda peoples moni
fx is nt abt strength.bt knowledge on top of dat is undastanding
i had knowledge den bt no undastandin, i tort i was ready.
my eye opened a year after i had divorced fx.

c guys .all dose indicator re dirty.all dey do is decieve u and stain ur chart
my wife has arrived ,will continue my story lata
c yall
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by thecrew: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
guys i all need your help, its there any where in lagos where i can be train for perfect forex trading ( lonlyparadise@yahoo.com) 080299579678
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Ogboraph(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
I trade on mobile phone using my HTC TOURCH DIAMOND2 . and its cool any way
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meshpips(m): 3:12am On Apr 17, 2011
thecrew:

guys i all need your help, its there any where in lagos where i can be train for perfect forex trading ( lonlyparadise@yahoo.com) 080299579678

Hi,
I can say that coming to me would answer ALL the questions you ever had about FOREX trading. My "credentials" are available openly on this site. You can check the "Forex Trade Alerts" thread.

I tried calling you but there's something wrong with your number - we've got 12 digits there.
Go ahead, make the necessary correction and then we can talk.
Do have a pleasant day.
Meshach.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by thecrew: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
sorry i made a mistake its 08029957978
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by amyliajane(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
people claiming to know all about forex, you do business on trust with them at the end of the day they end up disappearing sad sad angry angry
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by thecrew: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
well for me i don't think i can do that to some one who i know am going to benefit from cox i know if such happen to me i will not be happy, so i will not do its trust me
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meshpips(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2011
amyliajane:

people claiming to know all about forex, you do business on trust with them at the end of the day they end up disappearing sad sad angry angry

Your assertions are quite correct. I'm an entirely different breed. I belong to a class of my own.
My works stand me out. Here's a link to what I've been doing FREE for traders here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-502155.576.html

Hope that helps? Do have a pleasant day.
Meshach
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2011
My news trading EA is finally available for purchase with money back guarantee.

Interested, email nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by EPOMA(m): 2:39am On Apr 23, 2011
I would like to contribute to this thread , it pains me to see that people comes here leaving their numbers and email for people to contact them for one product or the other in forex. I always believe and still believe that if anyone is making money in trading, they wouldn't have the time to be selling product for 100 - 300 dollar and you would see the difference in their lifestyle.
We like things the easy way like the ones looking for forex signals. EAs are time bombs waiting to happen.Market changes at all times and as such we need to change with th market. One of the guys here have been making noise about news trading, from my experience, professinal traders take off their trades before big news and wait till after it has been digested, yes you will miss some good spike but it is worth staying clear. I have warned 2 guys about this but they ended up learning the hard way.

Finally my only advice for a newbie or anyone that want to stay long trading are as below

1. Trade a higher time frame
2.Use the right stop loss and Take profit
3. Go with the overall trend
4. Price action , Price Action, Price action
5.The market is made up of just support and resistance and divergence
6.Fundamental follows

If you master all this, then you do not need any useless EAs. I try not to discuss trading because it is not for every body, the level of greed, patience,anxieties are all different in everybody so it makes hard to determine a good trader.

I always say this that trading exposes human ability when they are left alone to do things. Final word. Trading is very Good but it is not for all. Remain Profitable

2 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by toks2009: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
This is my opinion guys, Avoid trading forex manually. If you have a good trading method, please develop it into an EA and let it trade for you using your own trading method.

Trading forex manually is very dangerous because you tend to disregard your own trading rules.

This is my candid advice to you all.

Incase you are wondering why i am writing this,then i must let you understand that i am very very vast in forex trading but i have come to understand this fact and the earlier you understand this the better for you.

And for new comers,please before you pay anyone for training,please ask him/her to give you 10 trade signals with tp not less than 20pips and if 5 out of the ten comes out positive,please pay him for the training.

STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEy TRADING FX MANUALLY,YOU WILL ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME AND RENDER YOURSELF UNPRODUCTIVE AS YOU WILL END UP SPENDING HOURS IN FRONT OF YOUR CHART AND YET RECORD LOSSES AFTER LOSSES.

Just simply put your trading strategy into an EA then pay for a hosting service(VPS) where there is no power failure,no internet disconnection and let your trade run automatically without any involvement from your end.

Look for another business or a decent job while trading fx on part time.

BE warned!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meshpips(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2011
toks2009:

This is my opinion guys, Avoid trading forex manually. If you have a good trading method, please develop it into an EA and let it trade for you using your own trading method.

Trading forex manually is very dangerous because you tend to disregard your own trading rules.

This is my candid advice to you all.

Incase you are wondering why i am writing this,then i must let you understand that i am very very vast in forex trading but i have come to understand this fact and the earlier you understand this the better for you.

And for new comers,please before you pay anyone for training,please ask him/her to give you 10 trade signals with tp not less than 20pips and if 5 out of the ten comes out positive,please pay him for the training.

STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEy TRADING FX MANUALLY,YOU WILL ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME AND RENDER YOURSELF UNPRODUCTIVE AS YOU WILL END UP SPENDING HOURS IN FRONT OF YOUR CHART AND YET RECORD LOSSES AFTER LOSSES.

Just simply put your trading strategy into an EA then pay for a hosting service(VPS) where there is no power failure,no internet disconnection and let your trade run automatically without any involvement from your end.

Look for another business or a decent job while trading fx on part time.

BE warned!
Nice post bro! I love d way you started by stating expressly "this is MY opinion". Nice, real nice. Time and again I have referred people to the free trade calls I have been providing on Nairaland. I've given quite a number of calls and we average about 60pips (minimum) per trade. I would like to show you something else bro - you DON'T need to sit down in front of your computer all day! Simply place buy/sell pending order(s) at potential reversal levels after market close each day and come back in 24hrs time to see if you had a catch. I am not a man of many words, talk is cheap! I'll back up my claims with hard facts - all through this new week, I would give price levels to buy/sell

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by showreals(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
I have a lot to share, lets see how it goes

Pls if u need any indicator , commercial EA etc, if i have it i post it here Free no need of emails etc grin grin

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2011
News Trading EA coded with Money Management, Trade Manager and Slippage Control.For $200USD. Interested email nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by 3RNEST(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
>@EPOMA, true talk, dude its also pains me dat no forexx xpert here in Liberia to teach us forexx, i really want to know it to the fullest, can u be of help my broda?
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meshpips(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ toks2009. here's what I mean by saying one doesn't need to baby sit his computer all day long.
Place these pending orders for tomorrow's (26/04/2011) trade:

SE2=1.6666 SL1.1197 TP 1.6566
SE1=1.6597 SL 1.6697 TP 1.6497
BE1=1.6461 SL 1.6361 TP1.6561
BE2=1.6393 SL1.6361 TP1.6493

BE1 & BE2=BUY ENTRY 1 AND 2 RESPECTIVELY
SE1& SE2=SELL ENTRY1 & 2 RESPECTIVELY
SL=STOP LOSS
TP=TAKE PROFIT

LET "X%" = RISK PER DAY
USE (X/2)% AT BE1 & SE1
USE "X" AT BE2 & SE2

Trade duration is 24hours.
See you at market close tomorrow.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by 3RNEST(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2011
> Pls guy i need L_R, Can anybody help me with it! If u have to sell, e.mail me next2design(at)gmail.com, thanks
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by 3RNEST(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2011
> i'm interested,can i we via e.mail, mine is next2design(at)gmail.com, pls lets talk.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by llncforex: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
Forex Traders is needed urgent.

You must have a 1 - 2 years live account statement to work with us.

Send in your live statement and your location.

llncforex@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by adros84(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
WARNING: Please stay away from the forex market. No matter what, you will eventually get your fingers burnt and regret going into it. This is a simple advice from a man who has seen it all in forex. Please do not attack me for this unsolicited advice. Either TAKE it or LEAVE it. I rest my case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 0.5 Goals Punters Calling / Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. / Kairo Market In Oshodi On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.