Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) (852 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) / BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by trendingnh: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (Hear For Yourself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltz-zswJiuo
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by IduNaOba: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by agulion: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
God bless you Mr Nnamdi Kanu and protect you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sorry, that's not Nnamdi Kanu speaking.

I know the voice of that guy called Nnamdi and I know how he speaks.

That person speaking is NOT Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu has no patience when dealing with callers on the radio.

I have watched his life sessions before.

He is arrogant. Very arrogant when responding. Always.

His arrogance precedes him.

Besides the timbre of that voice is NOT Kanu's own.

I'd like to see his video. Current one. I think the guy is dead and cremated truly.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by OPPPS: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Supreme coward

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Brandstudio01: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
People get to me Oo
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by nairalandankrah: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Sorry, that's not Nnamdi Kanu speaking.

I know the voice of that guy called Nnamdi and I know how he speaks.

That person speaking is NOT Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu has no patience when dealing with callers on the radio.

I have watched his life sessions before.

He is arrogant. Very arrogant when responding. Always.

His arrogance precedes him.

Besides the timbre of that voice is Kanu's own.

I'd like to see his video. Current one. I think the guy is dead and cremated truly.

Abeg try another line...this wan don cast

1 Like

Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Goodmarlian: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Woow I listen to all of it, all I can say is biafra is coming soon, nice you don't washawash all dirty clothes outside Nnamdi kanu flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, wisdom untapped you are blessing to our generation .

All hail BiAfra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Balogunodua(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
When our cloned dilector cownu speak's the..................trembles grin
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Late fugitive terrorist Lamidi Kawnu
May your soul never rest in peace
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Abeg try another line...this wan don cast

That's a YouTube video. Why can't they show his video instead of audio?

If you don't have data, borrow and listen to it.

That's not Kanu.
Re: Biafra!!! Nnamdi Kanu Finally Unveils Strategy For IPOB (hear For Yourself) by jlinkd78(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ohamadike d great

(1) (Reply)

Potential Southern Presidential Candidates And Their Strong Suits / Senator Ita Enang: Nigeria To Sell Petrol Less Than N100 Per Litre / Peaceful Atmosphere As Ujiogba Community Cast Vote In Support Of Ize Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.