Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? (898 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by EzeUche2(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2011
I have come across married women who are married to wealthy men, and they do not mind if their husbands cheat.

Would you be ok if your man samples some earthly delights if he continues to give you the money to satisfy your material needs?
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by fstranger1: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2011
May be, May be not
Who cares

What do you think, Omemani?
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by iice(f): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2011
No
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2011
Some men and money. . . .they think money makes the world go round cry cry cry
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by fstranger1: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2011
^^^

DOnt mind them jare

Ibo people and money sha

Anyway, how was Algebra today? grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Arosa(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
I want to be a billionaire so that my wife can allow me to sample other fine ladies. for her trouble I buy her a private jet. LOL Life is sweet o. "Only if you are rich".  cool cool cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Areaboy2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Some men and money. . . .they think money makes the world go round cry cry cry

Sadly my dear, it does undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Coolabbie: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2011
No way, i wont take such an insult angry
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by tpiah2: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
such attitudes are more common when the woman married him for his money.

key word here is "allow", which is different from "resigned to his cheating".
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
Area_boy:

Sadly my dear, it does undecided

Really! I cant believe this is coming from a gold digga as myself but: IT DOESNT grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by sistajay(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Yes oo, if his a rich he goat, he can pay me to look the other way, I'll make sure I have my own toyboy ooo to please me well well.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by EzeUche2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
Some women have no qualms with having their husbands cheat as long as he keeps their palms greased with money.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by foyeks2001(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
99.9% of naija men do cheats , including pastors and imams
rich, averagely okay and even poor peeps
u see lagger boys going for bigger gurls, averagely okay guys going for their type, including some guys that cannot even provide a good 3square meals for their families having extra-marital affair, so u cant change it

even if i get married today, its certain that my husband wld have an extra-marital affair, will only pretend as if he's clean just to make the marriage works out fine, period
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by EzeUche2(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^

We don't all cheat. grin The very religious Nigerian men do not cheat. Not the fake religious men, but the real religious men.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Dsense(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
Op.
You right.
Some women don't care if their men cheat on them ,because they do the same thing secretly.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

I have come across married women who are married to wealthy men, and they do not mind if their husbands cheat.

Would you be ok if your man samples some earthly delights if he continues to give you the money to satisfy your material needs?

If the husband is rich, why not ?! As long as she has money to spend. All is well ---- esp. if he always uses a condom and doesn't bring home a disease.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by tpiah2: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
some non-religious men dont cheat.

it's mainly about someone's personality and values though if you're religious, you're not[b] supposed[/b] to cheat but many still do.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by iice(f): 4:26am On Feb 03, 2011
tpiah*:

some non-religious men dont cheat.

it's mainly about someone's personality and values though if you're religious, you're not[b] supposed[/b] to cheat but many still do.

Abi oo
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by Blueice4re(f): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2011
I can't take that. But some do it secretly while some show it to their wife's face which is very bad all in the name of money.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by livedit(f): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Umm, NO!  angry  I don't care how much money he has.  Cheating is NOT an option!  If he feels he needs to "cheat", then he don't need to be with me.  Plain and simple.  I will NOT tolerate my man (key word there) again I will say "my man" cheating on me and vice versa.  What does money have to do with infidelity? You can't "buy" your way out of "Haites". That's the logic I see in this question.  I'm very loyal and faithful to my loved one's, and expect the same in return.  Livedit do not share, EVER under NO circumstances.  No amount of money in this world will make me allow my man to betray me by stepping out on me to cheat just because he has money.  Like the bible says: "what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by obowunmi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^^ so they say until u're in such relationship. If you don't know, MONEY BUYS LOVE these days.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by aloyemeka1: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yes so that it will be very easy for the judge to help you clean him out because adultery is a no no in the court of law.
Re: Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich? by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpiah*:

such attitudes are more common when the woman married him for his money.

key word here is "allow", which is different from "resigned to his cheating".

Reality 101.
If from day one,both parties know why they are getting into the "marriage" there is no option of[b] allow[/b],it becomes live and deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ / The Only Proof That Shows A Girl Loves A Guy Is When: / Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.