Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,330 members, 7,940,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37551 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ALL,
Thanks for the prayer and well wishes God bless u all richly.
Please as many prayer request that have received God's attention lets remember to share the testimonies so we can collectively thank God for His faithfulness. love u all.
nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by bqueen: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
GUD DAY TO YOU ALL ,
God will always fight for us and defend us
I LOVE THIS TREND BUT HAD BEEN TRYING TO SEND AN EMAIL ALL DIS WHILE ALL TO NO AVAIL
PLEASE I NID UR PRAYER AM TO TAKE A STEP CONCERNING MY NEW JOB I JUST SECURE , THEN ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP
U CAN REACH ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDY bankieo@yahoo.com
tnx
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
@bqueen
Oops!, so sorry that you were unable to send in your request to the afore mentioned email address, actually it was deactivated because we haven't been using it for sometimes now.(People have been sending in their request straight in here) But, I'm glad to tell you that it is now open for use. So, feel free to use it again. prayerteam_nl@yahoo.com

Best Regards.

Request
Please kindly pray for God's favour on my part as i work towards the execution of my pet project. I need divine intervention and breakthroughs!

Thank you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
@bqueen,
God of heaven will guide ur step His will lead u inall ur ways, His grace will forever kip you in Jesus name.

@OlowoTee,
As you have desired so shall it be in Jesus name,
It is a done deal, waiting to share in ur testimonies

@ALL,
U are all blessed in Jesus name,
have a great weekend
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Gfrey(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2008
@bqueen,

I would love u 2 read Eph 1:17-21 and 3:14-20…Pray with this word and I guarantee u dat, Wisdom would flow from your inside and u would know EXACTLY wat 2 do…

If u r also born again and filled with d Spirit, pray in d Holy Ghost for a while over this issues and the God of Peace would give u peace on what to do and the required steps to take,

Remember , God is a more present help in the time of trouble.!

May u see what God is communicating to ur spirit, may light and illumination dawn on ur hart…may ur receive light beyond a shadow of doubt and may u find d joy and peace that follows through by obeying GOD!

@Olowotee
My beloved sister, hear this!

D Lord would have mercy upon "olowotee" 4 d set time 2 favr her, YES! d set time 2 favr her has COME!(ps102:13),
God gave Job twice as much of what he "lacked" or "needed" becos he prayed for his frends, (Job42:10),

Get set becos God is compasin ur labour of love 2 d saints with unbelievable,unimaginable unsolicited,indescribable,FAVOUR as a shield!(ps 5:12)

u will definitely come out with a testimony!

Its ur turn 4 a turnaround!

LV YA ALL.

4 His pleasure and His kingdom,

Gfrey
Re: Can We Pray Together? by skfa1: 4:10am On Mar 16, 2008
Hi every one , I have prayed to God for forgiveness of sin of my life.Kindly help me to pray to God never to return back to sin and move me forward in life.

Thanks.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Gfrey(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2008
@skfa1,
The Good book says,
If u confess ur sins, He is faithful and just 2 4give ur sins and cleanse u from all Unrighteousness, (1Jn 1:9),

Feed ur mind on God's word and ask for Grace (God's ability)so as to live above dat sin, (2Cor12:9)

Don't allow guilt to rid u of ur joy in God, God is faithful to His Word,

The Blood is still Powerful enuf to cleanse you from all Unrighteousness!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2008
Thanks to all. I appreciate your prayers. May God bless you real good. Amen

How's your new found job Hamabra? All the best once again.

I got to go now. . . . . .pls, let's not forget to pray for bQueen, skfa1 etc.

All the best.,
Re: Can We Pray Together? by akyn(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2008
am so happy seeing some nigerians caring about fellow nigerians enough to pray for them even when they themselves have their own trials.its so encouraging and its a sure sign that things are getting better.

and i pray that as many that participate in this,the Lord will make u a channel of blessing to others and whatever prayer point we raise here the lord will surely answer us in time.

and concerning those that lost their loved ones,i pray that the great comforter comforts u and may his peace envelop u always.
and for the sister facing some trials at her place of work,the lord is in control,believe that every thing will work for ur good.amen

keep the faith
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2008
akyn:

am so happy seeing some nigerians caring about fellow nigerians enough to pray for them even when they themselves have their own trials.its so encouraging and its a sure sign that things are getting better.

and i pray that as many that participate in this,the Lord will make u a channel of blessing to others and whatever prayer point we raise here the lord will surely answer us in time.

and concerning those that lost their loved ones,i pray that the great comforter comforts u and may his peace envelop u always.
   and for the sister facing some trials at her place of work,the lord is in control,believe that every thing will work for your good.amen

keep the faith

Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Please pray for Good Health to my friend's Father that is having an operation today that our good LORD be with him and that I should find God's Favour in my relationship with his families
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
akyn:

and for the sister facing some trials at her place of work,the lord is in control,believe that every thing will work for your good.amen

keep the faith

Thank you akyn and May God bless you too.

Adennem:

Please pray for Good Health to my friend's Father that is having an operation today that our good LORD be with him and that I should find God's Favour in my relationship with his families

It is well in Jesus name, I pray God to take perfect control of the situation. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
Thank God for all the prayer requests because I believe they are answered.
Adennem:

I pray that all will be well.The word says that he will not allow any of the Egyptians plagues to fall on us,he also said that he will take away sickness away from us.So i want you to stand on these words and it shall be well.
I want you to help me pray for a best friend.For some years back she has a problem_-she bedwets.And she prayed about it and it actually stopped.She has stopped bedwetting for the past 3 yrs,but suddenly it started again and this time more disgraceful.Please she needs a real deliverance.If we can agree on a day to fast and really pray a prayer of deliverance for her.She really needs it,because I believe it a way the devil wants to intimidate her.She is a real Christan,but the devil is really trying to get her by ALL means,all she need is prayers.I will appreciate if olowotee can get a day for the fast.Her name is Bisi.God bless everyone
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
olowotee ([b]moses[/b]ress) grin, over to you. this is urgent.

Mean while, lets begin to stand in gap for bisi.

i believe God who took care of the woman with the issue of blood is already working on her case.

It is well with her in JESUS name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
lamdec:

She has stopped bedwetting for the past 3 years,but suddenly it started again and this time more disgraceful.Please she needs a real deliverance.If we can agree on a day to fast and really pray a prayer of deliverance for her.She really needs it,because I believe it a way the devil wants to intimidate her.She is a real Christan,but the devil is really trying to get her by ALL means,all she need is prayers.I will appreciate if olowotee can get a day for the fast.Her name is Bisi.God bless everyone
@lamdec
give bisi this scripture and with it let her take authority over the issue
Job 22:28
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Along with the prayer of the righteous, it's a done deal.
Pro 15:29 
Jehovah is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Jas 5:16 
. . .and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much.

femib26:

Mean while, lets begin to stand in gap for bisi.
i believe God who took care of the woman with the issue of blood is already working on her case.
It is well with her in JESUS name.
Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
This is my prophecy 2 u!
OLULANA asked me to tell you that there shall be a way for you where there seems to be no way,

OLUPESE says He shall provide for you,
AIKU says you shall not die,
ARABA-RIBITI says He is bigger than your problems,
ALAABO says He shall protect you from all evils,
IYANU says your miracle has started,
ALAGBARA-NLA says, He shall strengthen you in your weakness,
ATOFARATI says you shall not be disappointed,
OLUWOSAN says He has healed you,
ATOBAJAIYE says he has enough for you to enjoy.

Congratulations God is for you, who can be against you,

THIS IS MY PROPHECY TO YOU,
BEFORE THE 30TH OF march, I SEE A GREAT
CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK
AND YOUR TESTIMONY WILL BE VERY LOUD!!!

IT SHALL BE SO.

AMEN!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2008
Dear Sister Bisi, Feed your mind on God's word and ask for his Grace, remember that HIS Blood is still Powerful enough to cleanse us from all Unrighteousness.

And also believe that same God who took care of the woman with the issue of blood is already working on your case.

It is well with you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hns: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
keep it up
Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2008
lamdec:

I want you to help me pray for a best friend.For some years back she has a problem_-she bedwets.And she prayed about it and it actually stopped.She has stopped bedwetting for the past 3 years,but suddenly it started again and this time more disgraceful.Please she needs a real deliverance.If we can agree on a day to fast and really pray a prayer of deliverance for her.She really needs it,because I believe it a way the devil wants to intimidate her.She is a real Christan,but the devil is really trying to get her by ALL means,all she need is prayers.I will appreciate if olowotee can get a day for the fast.Her name is Bisi.God bless everyone
[color=#006600][/color]
Please,I want us to pray the word using these bible passages
Det 7:5 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness,and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt which thou knowest upon thee,
Exo 23:25b , I will take sickness away from thee
Isa 54:17 , No weapon formed against thee shall prosper
3 Jh 2 I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in good health
Ps 34:10, they that seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing
Jer 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thy wounds
Jer 33:3,6 Behold,I will bring health and cure and I will cure them, ,Call unto me and I will answer thee
1 Chron 16:22 Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Job 5:12 He disappointed the devices of the crafty
Ps 24:7 Lift up your heads o ye gates and be ye lifted up ye everlasting doors
Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strenght,our very present help in times of trouble
Ps 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord and he shall sustain thee
Ps 84:11b No good thing will be withold from them that walk uprightly
Ps 89:22,23 The enemy shall not exact upon him,nor the son of wickedness aflict him,and I will beat down his foes before his face and plague them that hate him
Josh 21:45 There failed not any good thing which the Lord had spoken concerning Isreal,they all came to pass
Isa 53:5 with his stripes we are healed
Isa 49:26 I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh and they shall be drunken with thier our blood as with sweet wine
Isa 3:10 Say unto the righteous,it shall be well with him
ps 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee,neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling
As we pray with these words,I believe that her deliverance will be perfected,you can also add your bible verses,remember the word says that God exalts his word than his name,and he also said Put me into remembrance.
God bless you all.Love you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2008
@Daddy Femid26
You're pretty funny. . . .

@All

[size=14pt]Can we fix it for next week wednesday. . .26th March, 2008. Time 1.00pm[/size]

God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2008
Wednesday is ok here.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
I want to wish every one wonderful easter celebration. Please, remember to tell everyone the reason for this season.
Take these as my easter presents:

Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
I want to wish every one wonderful easter celebration. Please, remember to tell everyone the reason for this season.
Take these as my easter presents:

Re: Can We Pray Together? by olabowale(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2008
@Olowo tee:
@All

Can we fix it for next week wednesday. . .26th February, 2008. Time 1.00pm

God bless

You are behind by a full month, sisi. I guess the event that you are celebrating shook you to the core. magine if you were there! That was over 2000 years ago!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
olabowale:

@Olowo tee:
You are behind by a full month, sisi. I guess the event that you are celebrating shook you to the core. magine if you were there! That was over 2000 years ago!

Thanks for the correction, am sure she met 28 march. grin grin grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by toyinA1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2008
U r worthy to 2 be glorified
Re: Can We Pray Together? by toyinA1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2008
Thank u LORD
Re: Can We Pray Together? by toyinA1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2008
OBA awon oba
Re: Can We Pray Together? by toyinA1(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2008
Trust nd obey 4 dere no other way to be happy in JESUS but to trust nd obey
Re: Can We Pray Together? by olabowale(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2008
@Toyin: May the Almighty God who created everything, and capable of healing your mother, heal her. Make her condition go back to the time that she did not have this illness. Ya Rabbi accept my prayer for this woman. Amin. For sure there is no acceptor of prayers but You.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by toyinA1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
Kabiesi re OLUWA OBA to Fi imole se aso ibora
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
\toyin, relax. God is in control. am sure guys are praying already. we will include ur prayer point on wednesday prayer. Becos HE arosed ur mummy will be well again. just believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / 2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.