Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity (48301 Views)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
edoairways:

Probably the deceased said this before it happened

I doubt. Shey na who get woman dey worry about women problem

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by lagusboyyy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
This is work of the terrestrial forces
you mean forces now use DVB T2 technology?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Mayng01(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Now she can enjoy all the pricks to satisfaction. That man is a fool to have killed himself over a woman & infidelity.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Jabioro: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
A man with his tail between his thighs..If you can't rules your home as a man you're not supposed to be called man...
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by bigdammyj: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol

The man is dead by stabbing himself
The woman is alive only got stabbed in the tigh
The witness is the woman's daughter & not the man's biological daughter

The woman is = Guilty

R.I.P. to the dead

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by ugodson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yes I know it's painful very very painful, I have been there....knowing that your wife cheated.
That doesn't give you the right to kill urself or kill ur partner.
There are a lot of beautiful women and handsome men out there for you. Anyway RIP to d dead.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by mariatt(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by moses2k1: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.

Yeah, it is unwise to waste a precious RIP on this weak Dude.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Bolosiye: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
satanic appointment with death if you know you know
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
The level of betrayal in relationships is alarming. If u can’t stay faithful don’t marry.

Infidelity disturbs men sanity especially one who toils and sacrifices while depriving himself of certain things just to keep his woman happy.

Hearing another man is gbenshing her can really throw him off balance.

E no easy to control.

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Openbusiness3: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
This too bad. There are thousands of thousands of single men and women out there. No need to kill someone or yourself for heartbreak na. Chaiii
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ibo amaka
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Halfamilli: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives these days..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Making them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you or with you if you begin to feel strange..

The days are so evil..
Every spirit of death and Hell assigned against my destiny, backfire back to sender in Jesus name. Amen cool

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Openbusiness3: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
sad This type of calamity happens when a relationship is one sided. That's why it's better to marry who wants to marry you or date who wants to date you or love who loves you. There must be balance for good mental health. Don't chase after woman or man that doesn't like you and try to make them like or date you by force. It can only end in premium tears

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Kaa4(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Are you sure somebody has not cursed him? uniform people pack curses like sliced bread. so avoid them if you can!
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
This doesn't add up o!

1. Why would he kill himself, if he only stabbed her in the thigh?

2. Maybe someone killed her husband, and stabbed herself in the thigh.

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by suraaj(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
That story is wrong, this is what I believe happened, the man caught or suspected his wife cheating,he confronted her which led to the wife stabbed the husband upon realizing what she has done,she then stab herself in the tight to cover up,

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by anytexy: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:
That news is not true..... It is illogical for someone who just stabbed someone on the thigh..to stabb himself to death.

My believe... The woman stabbed the man to death...and stabbed herself on the thigh...
I reason same
I like comment like this not jumping in conclusion ..

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by eleko1: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobicove:

Spell from whom?

You people have started again undecided
u Knw nothing. somebody will just stab his live in lover and kill himself just like dat.Beta nor use Ur head carry spell
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by eyinjuege: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
I tire for marital squabbles.
Crimes of passion are always so stupid.
Perhaps he thought he had killed the girlfriend, and decided to kill himself.
The lady should just thank her lucky stars and the chi of her parents that she's still alive and we're not writing R.I.P for her.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by abidem4real: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lastma-official-stabs-lover-kills-self-over-alleged-infidelity/
Infidelity lives in human blood. Whoever that cannot cope with it should instead dissociate himself or herself from any union with opposite sex because of eventual and unavoidable infidelity. RIP to the dead anyways
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by BabbanBura(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
I dont believe the man killed himself - shebi na only the woman and her daughter (not the man's daughter) dey there?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by starbuck(f): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
The dead tells no tales embarassed

What if it was the woman who did the killing and self inflicted herself that injury on the thigh, then again coerced the daughter not to talk about what happened

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Openbusiness3: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
suraaj:
That story is wrong, this is what I believe happened, the man caught or suspected his wife cheating,he confronted her which led to the wife stabbed the husband upon realizing what she has done,she then stab herself in the tight to cover up,
Hmmm, you have detective skills
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ayemileto(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:
That news is not true..... It is illogical for someone who just stabbed someone on the thigh..to stabb himself to death.

My believe... The woman stabbed the man to death...and stabbed herself on the thigh...

I also thought it was impossible, but upon rethink, it's possible.

It will be a scenario like this:

The man wanted to stab the woman, she attempted to defend herself by holding his hand and ended up diverting the knife to her thigh.

Then (according to the story), she ran out of the room.

Seeing what has happened, the man decided to kill himself.

But if this is the case, the wound in the woman's thinh should be deep sha. Also, the knife should be in the man's body.

But police will need to investigate well sha because we can also argue the woman killed the man.

Take for example, why is it the woman's 13 year old daughter that ended up shouting and attracting neighbours? Why didn't the woman shout when the man wanted to stab her and when she ran out?

Also, the position of the knife also matters.

In short, the details provided is to vague for us to conclude.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Xisnin(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
suraaj:
No.
The accuser is usually the stabber.
If the man is the accuser, then it happened exactly as stated.
But since the woman is the accuser, it means she stabbed her husband in revenge.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by helpfindbolu: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by eyinjuege: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

I also thought it was impossible, but upon rethink, it's possible.

It will be a scenario like this:

The man wanted to stab the woman, she attempted to defend herself by holding his hand and ended up diverting the knife to her thigh.

Then (according to the story), she ran out of the room.

Seeing what has happened, the man decided to kill himself.

But if this is the case, the wound in the woman's thinh should be deep sha. Also, the knife should be in the man's body.

But police will need to investigate well sha because we can also argue the woman killed the man.

Take for example, why is it the woman's 13 year old daughter that ended up shouting and attracting neighbours? Why didn't the woman shout when the man wanted to stab her and when she ran out?

Also, the position of the knife also matters.

In short, the details provided is to vague for us to conclude.

She ran out after being stabbed to save her life.
The thigh is a big part of the body, and you can stan and drag down the knife to cause serious injuries. The injury also usually looks worse than it is unless you have cut a big vessel .
He probably thought he killed her and she would die on the streets or she would get help and police would eventually come to arrest him.
There was an eye witness account which cannot be simply dismissed because she is a relative.
I'm sure neighbors also heard the scuffle and would give their own account of what they heard while in their homes
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
anonymuz:
Stupid man, i guess the woman did that killing

My thoughts.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by gnykelly(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
investigation needs to be done the story doesn't add up. if he stab the woman on her laps and she escaped how did he now stabbed himself so easily.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by mrajims(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Something is not adding up in this whole saga. There is more to it. Let's the law enforcement agency do their investigations very well. I suspect the woman killed the man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.