Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity (48228 Views)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Something ain't adding up here.

Someone who wants you dead won't stab you on the thigh.

The chest, stomach, neck are usually the targets for knife stabbing.
The thigh is way too awkward.

Our police should learn to take clear, comprehensive scene shots of crime scenes before loading bodies onto their Hilux trucks.

Also, nothing prevents a crime scene from being sealed off for some days or weeks so forensics experts can revisit now and again to develop on scenarios.

That woman and the daughter should be cornered for better grilling and the forensics experts should calm down to collect enough data for analysis.

So long as they haven't cleared the place and cleaned the knife already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Bunk20: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives and destines these days..

he knows , he has just a short time..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Making them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you or with you if you begin to feel strange..

The days are so evil..

I absolutely agree with you

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by escohido123: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
People' curse on lastma official s at work here.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mayng01:
Now she can enjoy all the pricks to satisfaction. That man is a fool to have killed himself over a woman & infidelity.

What makes u think the man killed himself?
The woman might have stabbed him to death n stabbed herself to turn the murder story around.
Think bro

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Something ain't adding up here.

Someone who wants you dead won't stab you on the thigh.
Exactly my point. I believe that the woman stabbed him to death n used that as a cover up. Besides, it's very easy for the woman to get her daughter to play along in this cover up.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Meedon: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
That is why I'll never have anything to do with woman except it is on business terms

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ayemileto(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
eyinjuege:

She ran out after being stabbed to save her life.
The thigh is a big part of the body, and you can stan and drag down the knife to cause serious injuries. The injury also usually looks worse than it is unless you have cut a big vessel .
He probably thought he killed her and she would die on the streets or she would get help and police would eventually come to arrest him.
There was an eye witness account which cannot be simply dismissed because she is a relative.
I'm sure neighbors also heard the scuffle and would give their own account of what they heard while in their homes

Yes, we're saying almost the same thing.

It's only police investigation that can reveal whatever happened there.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by poweredcom(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
People swear don hold dis lastma guy
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Omar09(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Coronavirus84:
No matter the level of infidelity of your spouse, killing is never and can never be the next option. Why killing her and stabbing yourself to death?

If them tell that man to swallow red pill, him for no hear...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by UDUJ(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anyone that angers you controls you.

Don't give anyone that power.

Especially the one who does it intentionally

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Babaibejii: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lastma-official-stabs-lover-kills-self-over-alleged-infidelity/

Story, she stabbed the man to death and inflicted the one on her thigh as tho the.dead man did it. The only witness her daughter from another man. Issorite

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by kingthreat(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why would you introduce knife into a quarell. Na so I get small misunderstanding for Lagos Island market and the guy break bottle. I beg the guy make the guy no vex ooo. It wasn't cowardice, begging is one of the reason I am alive now. You can control your temper but some fools cannot.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by stacyadams: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=91413773]He must be the LASTMA guy venting unnecessary anger on me at Oshodi few days ago. RIP[/quote

Don't mind them,,let them keep on collecting curses and cursed money from d poor masses..]

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by jnoz23(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:
That news is not true..... It is illogical for someone who just stabbed someone on the thigh..to stabb himself to death.

My believe belief... The woman stabbed the man to death...and stabbed herself on the thigh...
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Sirwallace(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Those guys need mental test before they are recruited into the system. Many mad people in uniform roaming as officers of the law.

By the way,
Hello everyone, is there anyone who stays or ply area around waec office at Ogba in Ikeja Lagos? I wanna go there for my certificate and I am not sure if their office is open for issuance of certificate.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by excanny: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.

Could be the woman who stabbed him in revenge. This man is gone who confirm what truly transpired.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by wiloy2k8(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by wonder233: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Terrestrial or Extra-terrestrial?
ishowdotgmail:
This is work of the terrestrial forces
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by CHARLOE(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detective should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

It's my opinion anyway ,but it's easier to commit suicide by shooting oneself, as that's almost a painless one time death; hanging , Sniper and jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge is relatively easier than stabbing oneself and evacuating the organs.

I shudder thinking about this undecided
U just spoke my mind, story doesn't add up 1 bit! Looks like she accused him of cheating n stabbed him, b4 stabbing herself in d thigh in a bid to cover her crime, n if d 13yr old witness is her daughter, then her word can't be trusted. The police shld do a thorough job, d woman is d suspect.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by morris477(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fear all this Yoruba married ghetto women they can commit adultery. Anyway RIP

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by IBvoss(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
The motive here isn't quite right. Normally, the man tries to kill his wife and then himself after discovering his wife's infidelity. But here, the man attempts to kill his wife and then himself because he was caught cheating? There's not much sense in this.

That woman should be investigated as she probably killed him. What needs to be established now is if it was murder or self-defense.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Elmuktari(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
na the wife kill am, pure.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ayemileto:
Police should investigate thoroughly sha.

Because you can't rule out the possibility that the woman stabbed the man and then stabbed herself in the Thigh.
My guy, that's exactly my thoughts. How can a man trying to kill you just manage to stab you and ended up committing suicide She just killed the man in his sleep and then trying to cover up

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by whoYouEpp(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Marriage is never compulsory let's sink that into our skulls.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by XXLMANDIGO: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Corroboration is necessary bro. Not just the testimony of the daughter...

CHARLOE:

U just spoke my mind, story doesn't add up 1 bit! Looks like she accused him of cheating n stabbed him, b4 stabbing herself in d thigh in a bid to cover her crime, n if d 13yr old witness is her daughter, then her word can't be trusted. The police shld do a thorough job, d woman is d suspect.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by mattfeuter(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives and destines these days..

he knows , he has just a short time..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Making them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you or with you if you begin to feel strange..

The days are so evil..

Lol

This has nothing to do with the devil
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by victorian(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
When it comes to relationships, be careful, be very careful not to get consumed in it.

Love, lust, obsession can kill if it's too much to handle and managed.

What a waste of life.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by afaridan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
This story does not jell.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by dulux07(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detectives should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

It's my opinion anyway ,but it's easier to commit suicide by shooting oneself, as that's almost a painless one time death; hanging , Sniper and jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge is relatively easier than stabbing oneself and evacuating the organs.

You are smart wink unlike most commenters on this forum. undecided

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detectives should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

i also go with your opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net / Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.