Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? (299 Views)

If One Wish Could Come To Pass / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by Stargurl20(f): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by Standing5(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
You run from where you are and forget your past life because deserting Islam, a religion chosen for you by those who choose to be muslims willingly, attracts death penalty.

1 Like

Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by TheSourcerer: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stargurl20:
do it secretly , no one needs to know
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by chatinent: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Believe no one who incites you to remain in that vicinity, there is really no freedom of religion nowadays (most usually end in tough persecutions). It's not only about Islam, but every religion. Just change location and cut ties. BTW, what denomination are you changing to?
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why do you want to abandon Islam? undecided
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by Stargurl20(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
I paraphrased the topic now.... Pls, Muslims here should air their views on what on should as a Muslim, when one is tired of living
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by TheSourcerer: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stargurl20:
I paraphrased the topic now.... Pls, Muslims here should air their views on what on should as a Muslim, when one is tired of living
now i get you , you were talking Sucide

Talk to someone , parent maybe , and if there are words in your head telling you to take your life but you wanted to ask for it ,because of your faith then I dunno ,.just hope you find peace
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by TheSourcerer: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stargurl20:
but you strictly asking Muslims , isn't really gonna help matter , I'm beginning to think this is marital.
Re: What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
@OP, start by having your thread moved to the Islamic section on nairaland, where you arr bound to get the attention you seek, for starters . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why People Join Secret Societies -- Prophet Tibetan / Removed / Dreams Of Seeing Yourself In Lower Class, Back In Your Village, Being Sent On An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.