Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

If One Wish Could Come To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If One Wish Could Come To Pass (134 Views)

What Do One Do When One Wish To Stop Living as a person( Islamic views)? / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If One Wish Could Come To Pass by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
If u could make one wish to come to pass, what would that thing u would ask for?

My wish will be there will be no more deaths, because I can't really stand seeing my loved ones die.

What about you?
Re: If One Wish Could Come To Pass by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
soulstalker:
If u could make one wish to come to pass, what would that thing u would ask for?
My wish will be there will be no more deaths, because I can't really stand seeing my loved ones die.
What about you?

Be rest assured that the heavens has granted this not because you wish but it's God's will! Revelations 21:3-5 compare to Isaiah 25:8

But before God brings the antidote of death {Revelations 22:2} he wants something to be done first, his only begotten Son (Jesus) has paid the price to redeem all those anticipating the end of death, but what about crime?
So God wants all the inhabitants of the earth to be warned of the new development, all those who still have one habit or another that's causing pain and suffering will be exterminated! Psalms 37:7-11

Therefore rejoice that this wish of yours has been granted already from above, but will your name be found in the list of those who will survive the end of badness? Zephaniah 2:2-3

God bless you! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Now I Am Rich / Act By The Spirit / Seun And Nairaland (a Chapter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.