Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch (8637 Views)

Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Tingles(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
. . . or she was disciplined cos her reports were not graphic enough to her sponsors.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ezeagu(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
dexmond:

Someone claims to be a witch, another person who dont even know her says otherwise, who then is fooling who? For your information, there is an association of witches and wizard here in Nigeria!- Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), with Dr Okhue Iboi as president. Are you still saying there are no witches? Something is really really wrong with some of these atheists and amateur scientists.

So do they have a school like Hogwarts in the other realm? This woman obviously wasn't paying attention to her flying lessons (or even her battle spells).
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by graychuks(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
Na wa o isn't there any man of God arround.We would have heard more.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ezeagu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
graychuks:

Na wa o isn't there any man of God arround.We would have heard more.

Let's see what the 'Man of man' says first.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ollybosieb: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Insert Quote
Quote from: sealworld on Yesterday at 03:28:19 PM
The problem with this country is that we can not generate internal revenue. it is high time that Witches and Wizard start paying tax and vat. imagine the woman flying for free.

in fact what is the police doing about this? offenses are as follows:

1. flying on an unregistered airline.
2. no airport license.
3. was she on an international route? if yes, where is here passport/visa

stop making laugh pls
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fearcom(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
The Bible has already spoken,''For we westle not against flesh and blood,but against, spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies, ''-Eph 6vs 12.

What makes no sense to natural man is as clear as a sunny day to a man who has been spiritually enlightened.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Taurusbull: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
@fear.com
2nd kings chapter 6 verse 28 downward also said something about 2 witches. Please let these silverspoon opportunist's know about "Ogun idile" in Yoruba
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by donjon: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
Na GOD catch am!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Decryptor(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2011
ollybosieb:

The problem with this country is that we can not generate internal revenue. it is high time that Witches and Wizard start paying tax and vat. imagine the woman flying for free.
2. no airport license.
And the absence of "blackbox" to detect cause of crash.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Decryptor(m): 1:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Control Room: "This is Aviation Witchdustry calling in,WITCHFORCE 001, Do u read me?"  | Mama Witch pilot: "Positive, control room i read u nice and clear." | Control room:"What's your status?"  |Mama Witch Pilot: " MAYDAY!, MAYDAY!!I'm running out of fuel!!!"    | Control Room:"WitchForce 001 abort mission!, i repeat abort mission!!"  | Mama Witch Pilot: "Copy that, control. initiating emergency landing!" >>> thud!! On MR ANAMBA'S ROOF!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by donjon: 2:01am On Feb 04, 2011
See as i dey laugh for 2am!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Navi(m): 2:36am On Feb 04, 2011
dat witch missed her route and landed on a holy ghost fire's roof, she should b stoned to death cuz she z evil.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Jenifa1: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2011
mental/psychiatric issues.
the police ought to put a shirt over her head. why did they leave her upperbody naked?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 04, 2011
Taurusbull:

@fear.com
2nd kings chapter 6 verse 28 downward also said something about 2 witches. Please let these silverspoon opportunist's know about "Ogun idile" in Yoruba

The only way Nigeria can ever progress is the disappearance of you religious superstitious freaks. There will probably be 1 million people left in the whole country, but at least science, logic and reason will FINALLY prevail.

Pipe dreams. Lol
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Vindy: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2011
Its a pity a lot of us are blind to what happens in the spiritual realm, Jazz is very real, witches assemble in the night to cause evil. They do exist. That's why its good to pray before you sleep.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by mummy3(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Witches are real and I have met self-confessed witches from Akwa Ibom. But the Police should send this witch to the nearest true apostolic church for deliverance.
She is still in bondage.

Is it only Akwa Ibom that you witnessed? what about the once in your town/village. If you have seen self-confessed witches from Akwa Ibom, it means you people are one in the same cult. You flew from your own territory to come and have a meeting with them, that's why you witnessed it.

IFOT

embarassed
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by mummy3(f): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2011
Decryptor:

Control Room: "This is Aviation Witchdustry calling in,WITCHFORCE 001, Do u read me?"  | Mama Witch pilot: "Positive, control room i read u nice and clear." | Control room:"What's your status?"  |Mama Witch Pilot: " MAYDAY!, MAYDAY!!I'm running out of fuel!!!"    | Control Room:"WitchForce 001 abort mission!, i repeat abort mission!!"  | Mama Witch Pilot: "Copy that, control. initiating emergency landing!" >>> thud!! On MR ANAMBA'S ROOF!

My belle don bust with laugh. Hope no be omobaba be this?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Ranoscky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
Tingles:

Voyeurism is the pastime of witches, MAMA was sponsored by fellow club members to report live actions in the bedroom of Mr. & Mrs. Anamba to the other members. She got busted cos she stopped chanting her incantations and started moaning. . .
She saw Mr Anamba's prick and collapsed.

Decryptor:

Control Room: "This is Aviation Witchdustry calling in,WITCHFORCE 001, Do u read me?" | Mama Witch pilot: "Positive, control room i read u nice and clear." | Control room:"What's your status?" |Mama Witch Pilot: " MAYDAY!, MAYDAY!!I'm running out of fuel!!!" | Control Room:"WitchForce 001 abort mission!, i repeat abort mission!!" | Mama Witch Pilot: "Copy that, control. initiating emergency landing!" >>> thud!! On MR ANAMBA'S ROOF!
Unfortunately, after landing on Mr Anamba's roof, she wasn't puttin on parachute and landed arkwardly inside Anamba's bedroom!

ezeagu:

Let's see what the 'Man of man' says first.
That's funny! grin

Jenifa_:

mental/psychiatric issues.
the police ought to put a shirt over her head. why did they leave her upperbody unclothed?
So after reading the topic, the above is the best opinion that you can come up with?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fearcom(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
The only way Nigeria can ever progress is the disappearance of you religious superstitious freaks. There will probably be 1 million people left in the whole country, but at least science, logic and reason will FINALLY prevail.

Pipe dreams. Lol

@Martian; i wrote a song for you. . . . . . .How dumb thou art,how dumb thou art. . . . grin

''For to be CARNALLY MINDED is DEATH. . . . . . '' Rom 8 vs 6
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Ranoscky(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2011
Fear.com:

@Martian; i wrote a song for you. . . . . . .How dumb thou art,how dumb thou art. . . . grin
grin grin grin
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Solozzo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2011
It is a shame that in the 21st century Africans still view the mentally ill as witches and wizards, something the developed world have ceased over 100 years ago. We claim that every person confessing wichcraft is real but look at the person's appearance and behaviour in comparison to those we know as mentally disordered. Is it everything a person says is true. So if i claim I am the president of the USA today would u believe me; please for enlightenment read about schizophrenia in wikipedia or any where in the internet and u would learn that delusions of a bizzarre nature poor self care and psychosocial deterioration are common with these group of psychotic patients. It is high time our police officers receive some basic courses in the recognition of mental illness and stop maltreating them. For those who are Christians advocating punishment for this poor woman remember Christ says whatever u do to the least of these my brothers so u do unto me
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
Fear.com:

''For to be CARNALLY MINDED is DEATH. . . . . . '' Rom 8 vs 6

Lol, that's the whole song? C'mon, you can do better than that!!! Add a bible verse or two and a good melody and we are in business.

The day you people let go of your superstitions is the day the country will start developing as it should. But keep quoting your storybooks and going on witch hunts, god will soon come to your rescue. Giant of Africa indeed.

Shoot, I got a song for you too.

Where is the best place
To hide something from the black man?
Inside a book. Why?
Cause, they will never look.

R-pe their lands
Sell them dreams
Pie in the sky
Feed them lies

Some wait on a dead Jew
Others on a perverted Arab
Should be as advanced as other races
But keep dreaming about non existent places

Were once great
But somehow, found themselves at the bottom
Instead of picking themselves up
They hold fast to ignorance.

You can add a melody if you like. My f-cking people!!!! angry
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by donjon: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
Dem neva take oruka wooze u b4!
There is more to this physical earth than you know!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fearcom(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
Lol, that's the whole song? C'mon, you can do better than that!!! Add a bible verse or two and a good melody and we are in business.

The day you people let go of your superstitions is the day the country will start developing as it should. But keep quoting your storybooks and going on witch hunts, god will soon come to your rescue. Giant of Africa indeed.

Shoot, I got a song for you too.

Where is the best place
To hide something from the black man?
Inside a book. Why?
Cause, they will never look.

R-pe their lands
Sell them dreams
Pie in the sky
Feed them lies

Some wait on a dead Jew
Others on a perverted Arab
Should be as advanced as other races
But keep dreaming about non existent places

Were once great
But somehow, found themselves at the bottom
Instead of picking themselves up
They hold fast to ignorance.

You can add a melody if you like. My f-cking people!!!!

It is either you are completely IGNORANT, or you are a spiritually deaf and dumb mute grin

Wake Up,Brother.

1 Peter 5 vs 8.Read also the frist three chapters of the Book of job.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
Fear.com:

It is either you are completely IGNORANT, or you are a spiritually deaf and dumb mute  grin

Wake Up,Brother.

1 Peter 5 vs 8.Read  also the frist three chapters of the Book of job.

Spiritually deaf, dumb and mute.I guess. Silly coon, why don't you put that bible down and pick up a useful book?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ezeagu(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Fear.com:

It is either you are completely IGNORANT, or you are a spiritually deaf and dumb mute grin

Wake Up,Brother.

1 Peter 5 vs 8.Read also the frist three chapters of the Book of job.

Ironic username.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by kulex2k1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
2. no airport license.

U wan kill person with laff abi?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fearcom(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
Spiritually deaf, dumb and mute.I guess. Silly coon, why don't you put that bible down and pick up a useful book?

Thank you for the correction sir tongue

blind,
It is either you are completely IGNORANT, or you are a spiritually ^deaf and dumb mute

Better grin

Ironic username.

Did you mean the alien from mars?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Lakeside247(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
I don't know why some people like to waste time. These people claiming that witches and wizards doesn't exist knows better. They are only pulling your legs because i am very sure that they know why their parents hardly go home(to their village) visiting. Ask them how many times most of them have been to their villages and you will be surprised.

And now to all doubting Thomas, Ask mum and dad the reason why the don't like taking you home everytime and report back to us.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ezeagu(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
Lakeside247:

I don't know why some people like to waste time. These people claiming that witches and wizards doesn't exist knows better. They are only pulling your legs because i am very sure that they know why their parents hardly go home(to their village) visiting. Ask them how many times most of them have been to their villages and you will be surprised.

And now to all doubting Thomas, Ask mum and dad the reason why the don't like taking you home everytime and report back to us.

So the withces powers don't work outside the village?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by pinkrex(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
I'm sure that dude defending the witch as a mad person might be protecting his own in disguise on NL. Who knows if he's not even the blackbox.Tell us why there is no witch and who a whitch is
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2011
Fear.com:

Thank you for the correction sir  tongue

Better  grin
Did you mean the alien from mars?
Lakeside247:

pinkrex:

I'm sure that dude defending the witch as a mad person might be protecting his own in disguise on NL. Who knows if he's not even the blackbox.Tell us why there is no witch and who a whitch is

The three stooges.

I agree with you geniuses, witches exist. Along with witches, the following also exist. Wizards, unicorns, leprechauns, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, Santa claus and his elves, rudolf the red nosed reindeer, angels, demons, Cupid, baphomet, seven headed dragons, centaurs,the fairy godmother, posiedon,zeus, jehovah and of course, THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / Please What's The English Name Of "Udara"? / Famous Brazilian Butt Model Is Now Rotting From Botched Thigh Injections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.