Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch (8668 Views)

Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by mamtomi: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
@martian
i think you should go and get her that "help" she realy needs it. its better said than done am sure if it were your room she was found you would have done worse things
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
mamtomi:

@martian
i think you should go and get her that "help" she realy needs it. its better said than done am sure if it were your room she was found you would have done worse things

If I found her in my house, I would call 911 and the cops and EMTs would respond. She would be taken to the emergency room where she would get medical and psychiatric help. But I live in a relatively civil society.

I forgot to add that mermaids, vampires and werewolves also exist. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Real Mermaid Spotted On Tropical Island / Where Are You Spending Your Cross Over Night? / Cash Register Distributor In NIgeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.