Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Family Sin. Episode 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Sin. Episode 5 (293 Views)

The Sex Machine(18+) - Episode 5 / My Boss And I ( Episode 5) / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 5 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Sin. Episode 5 by Whispybooboo: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2020
I Carried her and positioned her on the bed. And turned to leave when she held my hand and begged me to Sleep in the bed with her. I turned, looked at her. If I stayed i would be breaking my promise if I'd leave I would be hurting her.something in her eyes pierced my soul. My brain said leave but my heart said stay. Indeed the body was willing to leave but the heart was weak......................................read more @ https://zealsblog.com/single-post?title=FAMILY_SIN_5

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Identify A Fake Pastor / A Land Filled With Milk And Honey / Men Or Ladies Who Select The Most When Looking For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.