Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. (7506 Views)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

Dude, on the real I know you were kidding just chill, you have nothing to worry about.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-461202.0.html

get him!!

seditionist grin grin grin

waterboard secret syrian prison, guatanamo and abu ghraib his arse !!! angry angry angry
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by tlops(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
the guy has got more fan on fb,
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by oluagness(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
Shei, I fear arrest and Nigeria police. I no go talk make this man no come arrest me. Nonsense.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Kilode1: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Sule Lamido is the man! Infact! Sule Lamido for President!!

I hope he will send his curse-bursting brigade to the fire and brimstone church beside my window, those people can curse fire?!!! shocked

They name and curse enemies all night! shocked

Funny people, lunatic leaders. . .
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Tsiya(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
[b]1. ALLAH KA WARGAZA SULE LAMODI DA SAURAN TSINANNUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KA WALAKANTA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KATONAWA SULE LAMIDO DA ABOKANSA ASIRI, ALLAH KA TSIYATA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, AMEEN DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:57pm

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA PASTOR Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA WARGAZA SULE LAMODI DA SAURAN TSINANNUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KA WALAKANTA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KATONAWA SULE LAMIDO DA ABOKANSA ASIRI, ALLAH KA TSIYATA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, AMEEN DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:57pm

[/b]Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

2 ALLAH KA TSINEWA PASTOR SULE LAMIDO, REV SHEHU SHEMA, CARDINAL NYAKO, DA KUMA MOST REV ISAH YUGUDA. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:44pm

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA DUK WANDA YA ZABI BADLUCK A ZABAN FUDDA GWANI DA SUKAYI LAST WEEK. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:35pm. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
[/b]January 18 at 8:44pm

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
[b]3. ALLAH KA TSINEWA DUK WANDA YA ZABI BADLUCK A ZABAN FUDDA GWANI DA SUKAYI LAST WEEK. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:35pm

1. May God destroy Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God shame Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God expose Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God strike Sule Lamido with poverty; with his cursed friends. Ameen. Every pious man should say Ameen

2. May God curse PASTOR SULE LAMIDO, REV SHEHU SHEMA, CARDINAL NYAKO, DA KUMA MOST REV ISAH YUGUDA. Every pious man should say Ameen

3. May God curse any person that voted for BADLUCK in the primary election.Every pious man should say Ameen
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by nwabobo: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tsiya:

1. May God destroy Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God shame Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God expose Sule Lamido and his cursed friends. May God strike Sule Lamido with poverty; with his cursed friends. Ameen. Every pious man should say Ameen

2. May God curse PASTOR SULE LAMIDO, REV SHEHU SHEMA, CARDINAL NYAKO, DA KUMA MOST REV ISAH YUGUDA. Every pious man should say Ameen

3. May God curse any person that voted for BADLUCK in the primary election.Every pious man should say Ameen

The guy is not only a terrorist in the incubator but also anti democratic. Look at him cursing everyone that voted Goodluck Jonathan as if they no longer have the fredom to choose who to vote. These are the types causing mayhem in Jos.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Tsiya(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
nwabobo:

The guy is not only a terrorist in the incubator but also anti democratic. Look at him cursing everyone that voted Goodluck Jonathan as if they no longer have the fredom to choose who to vote. These are the types causing mayhem in Jos.

You are not being sincere here. This is a common man statement when his candidate didn't win. It is the kind of statement that is pronounced day and night in Nigeria, from the plains of Sokoto to the swamp of Niger Delta.

His words are not sufficient enough to judge him. He is a common young man, not a political figure head.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tsiya:

You are not being sincere here. This is a common man statement when his candidate didn't win. It is the kind of statement that is pronounced day and night in Nigeria, from the plains of Sokoto to the swamp of Niger Delta.

His words are not sufficient enough to judge him. He is a common young man, not a political figure head.
Yes but those words show that he has the motive and the lack of integrity to become a suicide bomber. Definitely should be arrested
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Dave6: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^ Those are provocative statements which obviously, the moukhtar ibrahim wouldn't have taken lightly if the situation was the other way round. These are the kind of people that should be subdued and counselled thoroughly!
Because the governor's activities don't favour your father's political ambitions doesn't mean you should go about posting inflammatory statements, promoting inter-religious hatred and  havoc ultimately. More than enough is going on in the country already.
Freedom of speech definitely doesn't include issuing potentially destructive and provocative statements or speeches, and worsae of all, all in the name of your father's political ambition; all at the expense of people's lives and property.
If you were not satisfied with the governor's activities you are free to express yourself, just like other people do normally, but not Islamising the whole thing and making a ridicule of another's own faith/religion in even an accusatory manner.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by ALHAJIali(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
Many central mosques in the north have ask Allah to deal with all the types of lamidos who because of self serving and self fish intentions sold all their state delegates to Jonatha,let them wait for the wrath of God,stupid rulers,this boys put in writing but that is the general feelings there
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Dave6: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
Quote from Tsiya

You are not being sincere here. This is a common man  statement when his candidate didn't win. It is the kind of  statement that is pronounced day and night in Nigeria, from  the plains of Sokoto to the swamp of Niger Delta. His words are not sufficient enough to judge him. He is a  common young man, not a political figure head.

Abeg my brother, this is not a common man's statement. If it was, by now everywhere would have been upside down. Besides if someone's candidate loses an election, should he go about praying curses on his opponents and supporters? Not to talk of the level to which the guy took it. I bet if his father was with Lamido, he would be fighting with all his might whoever put Pastor, Bishop or Reverend as a prefix to his father's name.

There's one attitude many Nigerians should really drop:
When things are going their way or the way they support, they would consider everything to be just fine, regardless if it's at the detriment of a few with no foreseable good. But when things don't go their way, they don't mind causing chaos at the expense of even lives of others.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by gymer(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
The boy/man does not deserve any pity for his detention. He is a terrorist in the making. Gove Sule Lamido has the right to complain when somebody rains curses on him. The law should have its full course.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by luvinhubby(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
There`s a limit to right of expression, you don`t call your mother a harlot in the name of "self-expression", it`s plain insanity, for Muktar to curse Gov. Lamido, his friends , associates and those that voted Goodluck is simply the height of political irresponsiblity. Why must Allah curse everybody that does not share your tribal-political convictions. MUKTAR HAS TO FACE THE MUSIC FOR HIS VOCAL-RECKLESSNESS.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Whiteguru: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2011
Guys let me tell u smthing, ds i ws no 3 on line to register, a nnorthern coper who came 1hr behind came n startd registerin who were nt evn on d line, d fest lady protestd, guess wat the coper said, 'i am d commandaer i chief here, if u no lik am go anoda centr go regista. I go wetin i wan do
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Whiteguru: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
Guys let me tell u smthing, ds i ws no 3 on line to register, a nnorthern coper who came 1hr behind came n startd registerin who were nt evn on d line, d fest lady protestd, guess wat the coper said, 'i am d commandaer i chief here, if u no lik am go anoda centr go regista. I go do wetin i wan do. I decide wot whoo registers n who doesnt' i cried for nigeria ds mornin. We wud neva get beta. Evn a northn aristocratic baby in d womb wud probably do d samething lamido n ds copper n evry oda nortner with d 'i ws born to rule' i deology. Imagine an ill english speakin northn boy telling us wot to do in a sorthn village!!! Guys wud ds hapen in any way in zamfara!?
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by babadee(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
i really dont care what the guy said or ddint say, what im concerned about is the law,
under which penal code was the young dude charged,
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by texazzpete(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
Whiteguru:

Guys let me tell u smthing, ds i ws no 3 on line to register, a nnorthern coper who came 1hr behind came n startd registerin who were nt evn on d line, d fest lady protestd, guess wat the coper said, 'i am d commandaer i chief here, if u no lik am go anoda centr go regista. I go do wetin i wan do. I decide wot whoo registers n who doesnt' i cried for nigeria ds mornin. We wud neva get beta. Evn a northn aristocratic baby in d womb wud probably do d samething lamido n ds copper n evry oda nortner with d 'i ws born to rule' i deology. Imagine an ill english speakin northn boy telling us wot to do in a sorthn village!!! Guys wud ds hapen in any way in zamfara!?

Ironic of you to complain about someone's English. I could barely decipher the eyesore you typed up. No wonder you people struggle to pass WAEC these days!
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by luvinhubby(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
babadee:

i really dont care what the guy said or ddint say, what im concerned about is the law,
under which penal code was the young dude charged,

The law does not operate in vacuum, there must an offence for a law to function by and in this there is an offence of "VERBAL-ASSAULT", which Muktar probably ignored, therefore he must dance to the music, good or bad.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by violent(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
luvinhubby:

The law does not operate in vacuum, there must an offence for a law to function by and in this there is an offence of "VERBAL-ASSAULT", which Muktar probably ignored, therefore he must dance to the music, good or bad.

Verbal Assault? can you tell the difference between verbal assault and an insult?

I can't even begin to imagine how people tend to misconstrue circumstances using terms they don't have a full grasp off!

Verbal Assault occurs when Mr A screams at/ threatens/ berates/ degrades Mr B to an extent where Mr B begins to lose self esteem. Usually Mr A is in a superior position to Mr B for a verbal assault to have taken place.

If you read the contents, the guys message was directed to Allah, not the governor, the governor is only subjective.

Let's leave all moral issues asides, the truth is the governor has made a poor use of the powers that comes with his office to intimidate a fellow Nigerian, and that's what we all condemn.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by lastpage: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Nwabobo
Abegiii, make we hear word jooo!
No need to beat a dog, when its already down!
Agreed that its "not civil" to curse anyone, be it your brother, Neighbor, friend or political opponent BUT if we go by the way we "emit and react" to curses in Nigeria, one would be tempted to respond : Kini big deal?

Cursing is very common, especially among illiterate people, Danfo Bus conductor/driver.
Even Policemen are known to curse drivers that "escape" without dropping the usual toll fee or those who "wrap ordinary paper instead of money" and give it to them! grin grin

Lets not kill a fly with a sledge-hammer.
The boy could be admonished to be of good behavior
(if it were in a place like U.K, may be he would be "verbally cautioned" under the well known Public Disorder Act" or "ASBO". No more, No less!
I have not seen ANYTHING to warrant all these "guilty by association" statements that puts the reckless boy in the league of terrorist!

Many have called Obama a terro-rist, some have depicted his picture as Osam-a B-lad-in, while others even strap a B-omb to his turban! grin
If Obama were to begin posturing and standing on a moral high-ground like our Owambe Governor, l bet most whiteys should be in jail by now! (or is Obama a small boy?)

We need to have a little sense of humor and allow "some crackpots" to let-off steam!
Its better than letting them bottle-up their frustrations which in actual sense, will lead to "taking concrete actions" in future.
As a matter of fact, if we judge everyone on the same standard we are putting the insolent boy (Muktar or whatever his name is) then most people on Nairaland also qualify to be in jail Just go back and read some venomous statements an you will agree with me!

Like the Bible said: Cast the first stone, if you are innocent!

*****and please, dont introduce any "Religious angle" to these issue simply because the guy is a Muslim and most of his "enemies" are Christians!

l have seen a lot of Southern Christian curse Northern Muslims and they have done same, back to them too! grin grin We laugh over it, have some beer and go have a nice sleep, 2morrow we all feel better and say "how far, you useless c*nt!  shocked shocked

The Governor should please open-up his Facebook page so that even more determined and deranged lunatics can express themselves to him! grin grin

Shioo and shame on you, MR. BIG-MAN tongue tongue tongue
Shioo and shame on you too, uncouth Muktar tongue tongue
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by seyibrown(f): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2011
When is anybody going to arrest, detain and convict all the rich and powerful people who 'oppress' poor citizens ALL THE TIME?  smiley
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2011
seyibrown:

When is anybody going to arrest, detain and convict all the rich and powerful people who 'oppress' poor citizens ALL THE TIME?  smiley
I pray o including the police too. grin grin
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by favouredjb(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
youngies:

I am really disappointed in you. All you have spewing all day are all conjectures.

It was prejudice for you to suggest that the Moukhtar may be a potential terrorist just because he cursed Lamido with so much venom

If he wanted to cause Lamido any bodily harm, he wouldn't have time for FB, Boko Haram base is not far from Jigawa

Moukhtar just like many Nigerians simply found FB an avenue to vent his anger and frustrations. It is within his right.

Lamido the tyrant is not in touch with the realities of the 21st century

my brother,the fact that he has time for fb doesnt mean he cant have time for alqueada

what is with the[b] pastor[/b] yuguda[b],cardinal[/b] nyako thingy?

sounds like a potential mutallab to me

p.s-i dnt support his arrest though
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by favouredjb(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
texazzpete:

Ironic of you to complain about someone's English. I could barely decipher the eyesore you typed up. No wonder you people struggle to pass WAEC these days!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Fidelo726: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
we shall all get there one day. then an infant not happy with our action decides to pour invective on us.
may be then we can say '' kini big deal''.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Fidelo726: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
ALHAJI ali:

Many central mosques in the north have ask Allah to deal with all the types of lamidos who because of self serving and self fish intentions sold all their state delegates to Jonatha,let them wait for the wrath of God,silly rulers,this boys put in writing but that is the general feelings there
Many pastors and bishops in the south should ask God throuh our lord Jesus Christ to deal with all the PDP chairmen in the north where GEJ did not win
who because of their self serving and selfish intentions sold out all their delegates to Atiku, let them wait for the wrath of God, silly rulers. HOW DOES THAT SOUND.
RELIGIOUS BIGOTS. WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by lastpage: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Fidelo726
we shall all get there one day. then an infant not happy with our action decides to pour invective on us.
may be then we can say '' kini big deal''.
I guess you are looking at this from a "morality point-of-view"?
Goes like "we should always respect our elders"? Right?
Well, if l am correct to make that assertion, l guess you would also oblige me that "To whom much is given, much is expected"?

To use an analogy, The "First-Born" child of a family enjoys a lot of privileges!
It annoys me when we were children that my elder brother gets to pick first, in EVERYTHING!
But my parents also "scrutinized" his behavior, more than the rest of us and one day, l questioned my Dad, "Why are you this hard on him"?
He went on to tell me how it is not just his right to enjoy and take the priciest of everything BUT that it goes with certain RESPONSIBILITIES which he CANNOT shark!
My Old man lectured me on how he has to set "good example" for the younger ones to follow, and that only then does he deserve his, sort of "exalted position"!

A lot of "First-Born" child will attest to this!
But he has become my greatest MOTIVATOR in life, even now that we are all grown-up and married with our own children!

The important thing in my story is that "Every Benefit/Position has Responsibility attached to it"
You cannot take the benefit (of being a Governor or an Elder) and then shirk the responsibility or begin to behave like a child!

You will simply loose the "respect and moral right", which is what happened to the Governor!

Its not just in Nigeria, look at Ben Alli of Tunisia, Look at Mubarak of Egypt, how come those young people could "insult and order" an 82yr old sitting President, to GET OUT NOW? Doesn't sound respectful to me, but guess what, thats what he has made himself into.
He had a Choice but he chose that way.
People like Lamido have lost the respect of the younger ones (including this Muktar) and "You can not earn respect by force or coercion!"

Thats why l used that phrase: kini Big deal?
If l behave like a thug, what do you expect younger ones to do?
Life is simple!
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Kilode1: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^ hopefully the sensible ones will get both the subtle and obvious messages in your wise post. Well done bro.

My people will get there socially and culturally, I believe so, we just need to keep working hard at it.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by ALHAJIali(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
@hynex79,you are a big fool and an idiot to call all moslems potential terrorist,that is very insulting you bastard and
@oyb tanx for putting the same idiot where he belongs,
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by egift(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
Introducing --- (saw this on his Facebook page - he has got his 2day fame)

Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Navi(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2011
@ Chuks and oyb, keep GEJ out of this. U r part o d blind pple dat alwaz disrespect dia leaders, GEJ has been anointed by God to take Nigeria to dia promised land, u pple can't stop God.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Navi(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2011
D useless boy should be severely dealt with for insulting a governor. His detaintion is justified. I suspect he has a terrorist mind set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Prisoners Be Allowed To Vote? / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Reconstruction To Cost N160.7bn / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.