Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pimples Cure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pimples Cure (147 Views)

Are You Suffering From Pimples. Chec How I Get A Clear And Smooth Skin In 2weeks / Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week / Checkout This Home Remedies That Can Remove Pimples And Blackheads In 1 Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pimples Cure by Kdon2: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have a niece that lives with me she is 23 years old. She is having issues with pimples(Very disturbing type). Please what type of cure would you recommend please. It has disfigured her face so much I feel pity for her. And we have tried several medication all to no positive end.
Re: Pimples Cure by identitylenz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
contact me via 09028256291 for more information preferably send me a WhatsApp message with the number
Re: Pimples Cure by identitylenz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
contact me via 09028256291 for more information preferably send me a WhatsApp message with the number

(1) (Reply)

Target Output, Extended Output And Site Productivity: Tales Of The Expected / Expert System-based Predictive Cost Model For Building Works: Neural Network / Covid-19 And Lagos BRT Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.